Is it just me, or is it too quiet...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Steve, MadMatt, and the Others probably just want an excuse to go and ogle the E3 "booth babes"....

Didn't somebody post something a month or so back that said there wasn't going to be any of that at the show this year? Hardly any reason to go any more...

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

Not true!!! Madmatt said BFC was going to have as many Syrian booth babes as the Weasel could safely hold on the drive to L.A.

Do Syrian booth babes have to wear all that black clothing that covers them from head to toe? :(

I will go out on a limb and suggest that the powers that be simply have nothing that they want to say right now. That might not be overly satisfying to many, but I don't think that it is indicative of any plot or crisis. (And yes I know that many of the comments are in jest).

I'm not really into the setting, but I know that I will buy the game no matter what. I like modern settings (even if not this one) but if the quality is there then the game will win me over, and I can't complain about the quality of any of the CM games so far.

From my past experiences, BFC has great customer service, but handholding has never been offered. Not even a free ride with the babes in the Weasel has ever been offered to me.

I'll patiently wait for the game, but I must say that excitement is not a word that I would apply to this forum.

Originally posted by ASL Veteran:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

Not true!!! Madmatt said BFC was going to have as many Syrian booth babes as the Weasel could safely hold on the drive to L.A.

Do Syrian booth babes have to wear all that black clothing that covers them from head to toe? :( </font>

Originally posted by ASL Veteran:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

Do Syrian booth babes have to wear all that black clothing that covers them from head to toe? :( </font>

• 2 weeks later...