The Peng Challenge Goes Up a Creek Without a Paddle

You blush very nicely, I've always liked that about redheads. Not to worry, it takes years of practice sometimes ... not to determine if stikkypixie is an "it", I think that's self evident.

Joe

Ermmm...I've been away a while. How much practice has the Justicar been getting with stikkypixie?

On second thought, I don't want to know.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

It was a tough fight gang, the scenario description was VERY clear that it was best played by the Allies AGAINST THE AI! Well, we don't gotta have a map drawn to figure THAT out do we. Sir Sir 37mm picked the Germans before you could say "Any Human is Better than any AI any DAY."

He didn't count, however, on my inherent and carefully crafted tactical brilliance ... aided to some small degree, I admit, by HIS inability to understand the significance of SMOKE as concealment. At the end of the day I prevailed over what was, by all rights, a deck that was stacked against me.

*The Cesspool is it’s usual fetid self… a barmy collection of primitive ape-like creature splash about amongst indescribable foulness whilst dodging the sluggish swings of a club wielded by the local bureaucratic thug*

*All of a sudden the entrance to the pool (a faded cardboard cut out of a long dead movie star hung over a fault in the brickwork) is smashed aside & a brilliant light shines into the sewer*

*Sir 37mm leading light of the House of Lex marches into the room*

* His fine robes, stern handsome features & Adonis-like physique instantly mark him out as a ‘special sort’ *

* Sir 37mm, without slowing down, heads straight towards the club wielding thug… Serfs & Squires flee before his immense feet *

* He halts in front of the thug, looks down upon him & sternly gazes into his eyes *

* These two titans of the ‘Pool confront each other in an atmosphere so agonizingly tense that rleete spontaneously explodes. Everyone else in the ‘Pool is frozen, mesmerized by what must surely become a duel of wits which will be talked about for centuries *

* Sir 37mm removes his pearl-white, jewel-encrusted, elbow-length gloves (the ones that Dolly Parton thought were too gaudy) and with them, slaps the thug right across the face before saying… *

You’ze iza big fat liary liar and I’m gonna kick ya bleedin’ arse for ya!

*Sir 37mm storms outa the Cesspool *

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

* His fine robes, stern handsome features & Adonis-like physique instantly mark him out as a ‘special sort’ *

Is anybody else's gaydar going off?

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Is anybody else's gaydar going off? </font>

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Is anybody else's gaydar going off? </font>

Originally posted by jdmorse:

Joe Surely Jabo as an introduction is still around in some form of afterbirth. It was your creation afterall. Or have you tried to suppress all knowledge of the product of a fetidly dank and gamey mind.

My you HAVE been gone a while haven't you.

The fine design firm of Ker Dessel* has expanded it's line to include:

Jabo - CMBO

Arty Fest '45 - CMBO

Assault and Batteries Included - CMBO

But It's a DRY Heat - CMBO

Holy ****, That's Some Rabbit - CMBO

Let's Get Papa Khann Out Of The House Then Shall We? - CMBB

The CrackerJack Factory - CMBB

IL PE Seeing You - CMBB (in the tradition of Jabo!)

Field of Screams! - CMAK (in the tradition of Jabo!)

Joe

*Ker Dessel - When It's Called A Setup For A Reason.

It must be said though, that the picture I sent to Joe was taken under very poor light conditions… in the right light I’m most appealing to the eye

[ June 02, 2006, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

It must be said though, that the picture I sent to Joe was taken under very poor light conditions… in the right light I’m most appealing to the eye

I think that you might appear more fetching if your picture was taken in the next galaxy. This way it would take 300 light years for the image to reach here.

We'd all be dead by then, and spared the horror.

Oh & Joe... Why isn't pretty little Bugged on ya stoopid website?

I asked her for another photo without the helmet and she hasn't sent one yet.

I don't like helmets ... especially not on redheads ... covers that lovely hair donchaknow.

Oh ... we have a WINNER ... or loser more likely. Nidan1 has volunteered to do the next podcast ... man I'm gonna gut him like a trout.

Too bad it wasn't rleete ... I'm getting to really like the sound of those shoes of his ... {snicker}

Joe

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I think that you might appear more fetching if your picture was taken in the next galaxy. This way it would take 300 light years for the image to reach here.

We'd all be dead by then, and spared the horror. </font>

Darkness falls across the land

The midnight fowl is close at hand

Newbies crawl in the search of scum

finding none, they're just too dumb

And whosoever shall be found

without the wit for smacking down

Must cringe and wilt from baleful stare

and in Coventry stay, so best beware

The foulest stench is in the air

The clink of forty thousand shears

And dirty sheep from Lex' house

Are closing in to eat your blouse

And though you fight to stay away

Your fingers start to quiver

for no mere Knight can resist

the evil of the Peng Challenge Thread.

I’ve often wondered why the Nidan1/Stickcpixie branch of our House seemed to be rather more distant & less 'into it' than the rest of us… perhaps they just heard about this Croda fella earlier than myself?

Originally posted by SirReal:

Darkness falls across the land

The midnight fowl is close at hand

Newbies crawl in the search of scum

finding none, they're just too dumb

And whosoever shall be found

without the wit for smacking down

Must cringe and wilt from baleful stare

and in Coventry stay, so best beware

The foulest stench is in the air

The clink of forty thousand shears

And dirty sheep from Lex' house

Are closing in to eat your blouse

And though you fight to stay away

Your fingers start to quiver

for no mere Knight can resist

the evil of the Peng Challenge Thread.

When did we make you a Knight? Were we drunk at the time? Why are you not on the website? Do you owe me money?

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

When did we make you a Knight? Were we drunk at the time? Why are not on the website?

I don't recall the exact date or time. Which is as it should be, since I was obviously delerious with happiness at the time.

You, my liege, were of course stoned out of your head. Literally. I think Hortlund might have done it with some granite blocks.

The website in question is a newfangled contraption which I predate. And life events prevented me from properly taunting the slimecovered garbage that flops around our feet, so alas I fell into the great timewaster known as 'life'.

Well, known to some of these... people. Those grubworms probably don't recognize the concept.