Me and My M-14

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More pictures of the M-14. And, as a bonus, a cool picture of the great Colt 1911 .45 in action, still taking names just as thoroughly as ever. smile.gif Seen here being used by one of our soldiers in Iraq putting terrorists in their place.

m14-d.jpeg

weapon-M14%20SOPMOD-1.jpg

weapon-M14%20SOPMOD-2.jpg

1911_in_Iraq.jpg

Originally posted by Lee:

[QB] More pictures of the M-14. And, as a bonus, a cool picture of the great Colt 1911 .45 in action, still taking names just as thoroughly as ever. smile.gif Seen here being used by one of our soldiers in Iraq putting terrorists in their place.

Terrorists? For all I know, those guys might just as well be patriots fighting an invading army.

Good to see the 1911 is still in use though! smile.gif

And, as a bonus, a cool picture of the great Colt 1911 .45 in action, still taking names just as thoroughly as ever. smile.gif Seen here being used by one of our soldiers in Iraq putting terrorists in their place.

You really are a right wing extremist wanker, aren't you?

Yeah, it's so "right wing" to enjoy seeing our soldiers kicking the butts of low lives who routinely deliberately slaughter innocent men, women and children on the streets of Iraq...

Anyhow, the Colt .45 gets in done in style. smile.gif

Yeah, it's so "right wing" to enjoy seeing our soldiers deliberately slaughter innocent men, women and children on the streets of Iraq...

I took the liberty to correct your sentence to what you actually meant.

Now tell me, Mr. Lee (Chinese name?), how do you feel of photographs of captured US soldiers who are being aimed at with guns? Good taste?

Lee:

Do you have any idea who those men are or who they represent? Is it their sandals that gives them away as Al Qaeda?

Iraq is such a mess of groups fighting each other and/or the occupying forces, using all sorts of methods, despicable as well as military ones. Are you sure you know who's who? I don't even think the good soldier holding that Colt knows.

Wouldn't you fight against a foreign invading army that has turned your country into an even bigger mess than it was before they invaded it? I think I would.

Originally posted by Sergei:

Now tell me, Mr. Lee (Chinese name?)

Sergei, I think you're showing some racist tendencies of your own. What does whether or not he's Chinese have to do with his comments? Are you somehow alleging that because he may be Chinese we should view his comments differently than if he were white? Are you calling him out and saying that because he may be Chinese he shouldn't be allowed express an opinion? I don't see what his ethnicity has to do with anything, and I don't see how bringing it out can be viewed as anything other than the use of a racist ploy in an attempt to silence him.

I should also point out, that the name Lee is hardly exclusively Chinese. Consider this man for example:

200px-Robert_Edward_Lee.jpg

[ July 22, 2007, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: PSY ]

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lee:

Yeah, it's so "right wing" to enjoy seeing our soldiers deliberately slaughter innocent men, women and children on the streets of Iraq...

I took the liberty to correct your sentence to what you actually meant.

Now tell me, Mr. Lee (Chinese name?), how do you feel of photographs of captured US soldiers who are being aimed at with guns? Good taste? </font>

Originally posted by PSY:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sergei:

Now tell me, Mr. Lee (Chinese name?)

Sergei, I think you're showing some racist tendencies of your own. What does whether or not he's Chinese have to do with his comments?</font>

• 4 months later...

What in the *world* does that have to do with pictures of M14's being used by our military?? War is a very stressful thing and is hard on soldiers, that goes without saying.

So what is your point? I suppose if someone here on the BTS forum posted to show us the cool picture they found of a U.S. soldier in WWII smiling as he holds his trusty Thompson sub machine gun that you'd post about how that guy (or anyone else) shouldn't enjoy the neat picture of the soldier with the gun, but rather should somberly reflect on how much stress that soldier must have endured as he slogged his way across Europe in one hard battle after another...

I never noticed any lack of enthusiasm and enjoyment for all things combat and weapon related on this forum before, whether it be WWII or more recent warfare. It's one of the most common topics discussed on these forums for years and years, and no one has ever said we shouldn't enjoy the discussion of said topics before. If you can't bear to see people enjoying interesting pictures of our soldiers holding cool U.S. weapons, then don't read the thread. smile.gif