Seanachai, you knob, why'd you challenge Peng?

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

That is a seriously disturbing image there Boo Radley. I think Seanachai is practicing so he can take his kayak and paddle to New York where he can get a one bedroom apartment for only $3,500.00 a month, but hey, at least the Italian food isn't catsup over macaroni, right?

Bah! Italian food? Load o' ****e. Greek food, now that's the ticket for a man! Indian food, that'll keep you fed and happy. A man wants his pint and his curry.

Here, point of order! You fecking Australians: What do you lot find more hideous, a Pommie or a Kiwi? I mean, if you were pressed to it, which one would you let into the lifeboats last?

I've been wondering about this, lately.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo, you're no longer simply my Large, Thuggish Henchman. In keeping with this weird feudal thing that the freaking Justicar has saddled us with, you are now...My Seneschal. You shall now, and forever, oversee the affairs of the Bardic House.
Now let's keep things straight here, shall we Seanachai?

It was not I who started the HOLE Feudal thing, grand idea though it was. That was Lorak and heaven only knows what sort of bizarre and likely illegal stimulants he was on at the time.

As to Boo Radley, do you think we might be putting too much on the lad? After all, just BEING Boo Radley and managing to keep his pants zipped on a regular basis is probably plumbing the depths of his capabilities.

The lad is currently the Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justiciar of the Peng Challenge Thread ... performed with his typical, Barney Fife-like emulation, I grant you but still ...

And now you propose that he manage YOUR affairs?

Don't you actually have to, I don't know, HAVE some affairs to manage first? It reminds me of the intern hired by Kramer Enterprises on the Seinfeld Show if truth be told. What would his duties be ... or would we all be better off not knowing?

Joe

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Here, point of order! You fecking Australians: What do you lot find more hideous, a Pommie or a Kiwi? I mean, if you were pressed to it, which one would you let into the lifeboats last?

We wouldn't let either in, we need the room for the Eskies.

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

We wouldn't let either in, we need the room for the Eskies. </font>

You fecking Australians: What do you lot find more hideous, a Pommie or a Kiwi? I mean, if you were pressed to it, which one would you let into the lifeboats last?

That's a moot point. I'd be saving the beer so I wouldn't be on the lifeboat.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

My guess is they were vainly trying to get away from the odd little man straddling the inflatable Ron Jeremy doll drifting their way, screaming about a giant turtle.

In my mind, I can picture that... and that bothers me greatly </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

(I thought Sturmy would appreciate that bit of gutter humor)

But Mace I already appreciate you, with or without the gutter humor. In fact, i'm making you the focus of my attention. You'll be my work of art .

Ofcourse, in your case you'll have to be a Picasso.

No, don't thank me. The look of confused, resentful, almost comprehension on your brutish features is all the thanks that anyone who doesn't want fries with their bid for World Domination could hope for.

Why on earth would you take over the planet and not get fries?

Boo, you're no longer simply my Large, Thuggish Henchman. In keeping with this weird feudal thing that the freaking Justicar has saddled us with, you are now...My Seneschal. You shall now, and forever, oversee the affairs of the Bardic House.

Hang on a second there, Gepetto! Seneschal to the Bardic House, along with my duties as Associate Back up...whatever... Justicar, AND being the Knight with the most seniority in House Lex, who is still active? I aint getting paid near enough to be adding more bedraggled feathers to my chapeau.

And while I'm doing that, what will you be doing? Paddling around like a demented duck in your kayak? The kayak that we all have to hear about every freakin' time you stagger in here?

OK, tell ya what, Squanto...

Show me the money. Make it worth my while.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!

Does this mean that he is now your Chief Pimp and Nightsoil Remover?

Michael

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

YEP! Better than the rest of you sheeplike creatures! That's what it means!

I hereby declare proudly that my most exhaulted master Sir 37mm is the most über-different manly man man, you'll ever meet.

Sturmsebber, you can just ignore the likes of Michael Emrys… or if you must communicate with him keep it simple.

Call him an ‘unusually small puddle of kitten vomit’ or sumfink like that…

Now to begin the next stage in your ‘training’…

<font size=2>BOOT!</font>

<font size=3>BOOT!</font>

<font size=4>BOOT!</font>

<font size=5>BOOT!</font>

Oh & before I forget...

*Sir 37mm presents Sturmsebber with a carrot*

<font size=6>BOOT!</font>

ummmm Sir Sir 37mm, if you want to give Sturmsebber your carrot, please have the decency to conduct your affairs of the heart behind closed doors......

I don’t have time to deal with your nonsense NG Cavscout… I’ve bourbon to drink, hot dogs to eat & two episodes of Lost are about to start.

So sod you!

ummmm Sir Sir 37mm, if you want to give Sturmsebber your carrot, please have the decency to conduct your affairs of the heart behind closed doors......

Oh come on NG Cavscout ... I mean, as long as the carrot is consenting ...

Joe

Bourbon to drink.... sigh....

Tell me, do you drink your Bourbon with a mixer? Or just on the rocks or whatever? If with a mixer, what do you mix it with. What brands are popular in the UK?

Have I mentioned lately that I hate being in the Middle East? I mean really, if I couldn't have a drink, look at a beautiful woman, or not sweat for more than a year, I might be setting bombs off as well.

For the record before the PC police jump all over me, I am not saying that Arab women are ugly. They just keep the pretty ones locked up and draped head to toe in black cloth so you can't tell.