CM:SF hard goods NOW SHIPPING!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting for my package here in Finland.....

Edit: I also never received any email about anything being shipped to me. Altho I regularily clean the contents of my spam folder which my ISP nicely does for me. Could be that the email was there but its too late to try and find it from there too.

[ August 28, 2007, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: Hotti ]

Arrived today in Wales and I also didn't receive a delivery email message.

Mine seemed to come straight from the US as it had a US customs sticker on it.

Unfortunately my DVD box was smashed up with bits broken off all over the place, badly tearing the cover and making it impossible to close the box.

Got my package here in eastern Finland today too.. And in perfect shape though it seemed like the package had been opened and then taped back together but nothing was missing so it must have been the US customs officials. I hope they liked the attack plan of Syria! tongue.gif

I ordered my copy on 29th July and not received anything yet (mouse mat version, maybe there is a mouse mat shortage). They are probably sent out on a first come, first serve basis which is fair enough. Probably get round to us eventually TheNathen.

In fact i have'nt received copy of Theatre of War either and that was ordered 2nd Aug.

edit - Im in UK

[ August 29, 2007, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: Budge4 ]