Ain't It Just Like the Peng Challenge To Play Tricks When You're Tryin To Be So Quiet

Seanachai

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay a quick note.

First I simply MUST ackowledge the superb post of Lady Moraine Sedai ... a true masterpiece and one that should live in the annals of CessPool traditions ... it almost makes me wish I had asked her to resume the post of Junior Auxilary, uh ... you know.

Second I'd like to take a moment to caution you all against eating at "Que Bueno" in Terminal B of the Denver Airport. I did that, you see, on Sunday at noon ... the terrifying and pungent burps that erupted that afternoon were but a pale preview of the agony I suffered lo this past week.

Off again on Sunday morning for the week, won't be back until Saturday sometime and then off again the next day.

Boo Radley ... keep up the mediocre work.

Joe

Originally posted by Lars:

Why don't you post the other screenie, ya rat bastage.

Which one? The one that shows your 87 KAJILLION halftracks all of whom I figure have got some annoying troops in them? Is that the one you're talkin' about, Sparky?

You know, the one with all the Tigers and Panthers lined up along the back of the map edge?

Oh... that one. Actaually, Mr. Observant, the Tigers are on the back edge. The Panthers are right on top of you.

Btw, there were four, you missed one. Neener, neener, neeener.

We're loading as fast as we can.

Oh, and Joe? As for me doing a mediocre job? It's the least I can do. And let it never be said that I didn't do the least I can do.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Anyone heard or god forbid seen 37mm these days. I forgot whether I owe him a turn or the other way around.

As I've mentioned several times already, tis you who owes me turns... one from Peng forsaken Belgium where your demented Yanks are busily trying to kill my ammo-less guy’s (& you’re still failing!) and the less said about the other ‘battle’ the better.

I hate money 'conversations?'

Stop wasting my time

You know what I want

You know what I need

Or maybe you don't

Do I have to come right

Flat out and tell you everything?

Gimme some money

Gimme sone money

I'm nobody's fool

I'm nobody's clown

I'm treating you cool

I'm putting you down

But baby I don't intend to leave empty handed

Gimme some money

Gimme some money

Don't get me wrong

Try getting me right

Your face is ok but your purse is too tight

I'm looking for pound notes

Loose change

Bad checks, anything

Gimme some money

Gimme some money

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Anyone heard or god forbid seen 37mm these days. I forgot whether I owe him a turn or the other way around.

As I've mentioned several times already, tis you who owes me turns... one from Peng forsaken Belgium where your demented Yanks are busily trying to kill my ammo-less guy’s (& you’re still failing!) and the less said about the other ‘battle’ the better. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

First I simply MUST ackowledge the superb post of Lady Moraine Sedai ... a true masterpiece and one that should live in the annals of CessPool traditions ... it almost makes me wish I had asked her to resume the post of Junior Auxilary, uh ... you know.

Joe

And this almost makes me wish I didn't hate you so much.

Well...maybe not "hate"...more like loathe.

No. Really a bit more like despise.

Hmmm... mild dislike?

Awww...what the hell! *HUG*

You know...I do still have Bill tucked away in my pocket. Just in case, of course. One never knows, you know.

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

And this almost makes me wish I didn't hate you so much.

Well...maybe not "hate"...more like loathe.

No. Really a bit more like despise.

Hmmm... mild dislike?

Awww...what the hell! *HUG*

You know...I do still have Bill tucked away in my pocket. Just in case, of course. One never knows, you know. </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

As I've mentioned several times already, tis you who owes me turns... one from Peng forsaken Belgium where your demented Yanks are busily trying to kill my ammo-less guy’s (& you’re still failing!) and the less said about the other ‘battle’ the better. </font>

I'd like to announce that the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread comes down FIRMLY FOR CMSF!

Third, because it's by BFC who, as all RIGHT thinking CessPudlians know, can do NO wrong.

But finally because it seems to be causing some angst in Grog Dorosh ... that's all good from our standpoint.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I'd like to announce that the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread comes down FIRMLY FOR CMSF!

Third, because it's by BFC who, as all RIGHT thinking CessPudlians know, can do NO wrong.

But finally because it seems to be causing some angst in Grog Dorosh ... that's all good from our standpoint.

Joe

You wouldn't know angst if I set fire to Seanachai and asked him to report on the experience in full. Try actually reading my posts, zippy.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Joe

You wouldn't know angst if I set fire to Seanachai and asked him to report on the experience in full. Try actually reading my posts, zippy. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Finally, I think your idea of adding powered armor to CMSF is ludicrous. I'd like to recommend that all CessPoolers immediately run to the Outerboard and deride Grog Dorosh for his insistence that BFC include powered armor.

Just the codpieces, you malodorous git, the CODPIECES. </font>