Ain't It Just Like the Peng Challenge To Play Tricks When You're Tryin To Be So Quiet

Seanachai

Rules...rules...I'm pretty sure we're supposed to keep the Justicar happy by including something...just a sec...

Rule 1: I don't like anyone, but I especially don't like you, whoever or whatever you are. The other inmates will like you even less, but that shouldn't faze you as they're a gang of gibbering chimps who fastidiously wash their hands after they fling their own feces at you. Welcome.

Rule the Next: This is supposedly a 'Challenge' site, but I've gone right off the whole 'challenge' concept. Say something clever or funny, and we'll try and work it into some sort of challenge for you. Or simply insult me. I never get tired of that. You'd think I would, but I don't. I don't know why. Sometimes I think that the only reason I get out of bed in the morning is to see what insults have been flung at me.

Of course, most days I don't bother to get out of bed.

Rule with Beer in hand: Go ahead and boast. Posture, pose, carry on like a pillock. In a Universe increasingly filled with idiocy it's nice to know that no matter what else we run out of, we'll always have the boastings of fools. If we could find a way to use ego for fuel, we could reverse entropy.

Rule la Penultima: Be courteous to the Ladies of the 'Pool. I don't care what the other kids at the orphanage told you, you did once have a mother. You'd want her to be proud of you, wouldn't you? Then don't abuse women.

Rule Final: Accept without questioning any rule, law or tradition flung at you by the various waterheads who inhabit this place. They are all ridiculous, they are all pointless, and we literally have teams of otherwise unemployable lackwits sitting in poorly lit rooms coming up with new ones.

In fact, here's a new one that just came through: During the month of November, Lars will always be addressed as 'Deirdre'.

Why, you ask? Who knows, who cares. Just do it.

Okay, I want to see a nice clean fight.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now, to take care of some Thread business:

v42Below: I did wish you a Happy Birthday on Tuesday. It isn't my fault if it was done from my bathroom rug in between choruses of: 'A Kiwi's Just a Hairy Fruit' (do not let the title fool you, as most every other nation is insulted in it, as well).

Andreas: Congratulations, sir! And condolences to the wife. Do your children a favour and give them something to cling to: Tell them you adopted them after you married their mother. When they're older, if they start getting all snippy about 'dates' and such, take your belt off and whallop them until they accept it. After all, a really Big Lie is better than Despair.

And whatever that Scottish puke says, OGSF owes me a turn, not vice versa. But, in the interest of not taxing his limited intellectual resources, I shall resend my last turn.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Do your children a favour and give them something to cling to: Tell them you adopted them after you married their mother. When they're older, if they start getting all snippy about 'dates' and such, take your belt off and whallop them until they accept it. After all, a really Big Lie is better than Despair.

Despair?

I think you're confusing 'Despair' with the 'earth-shattering trauma' of discovering Andreas' is their natural father.

I'm sitting here in the office at my desk, idly looking at my bag of "Purple Gris Gris/Mojo for Power and Domination" and I just wanted to tell you all that I feel pretty good about the CM games I'm playing right now.

Maybe because I just had a run of bad luck and I think that now Lady Luck is turning to smile upon me once more, or maybe because I've just begun several games and in them I have yet to reach the point where my abysmal grasp of tactics becomes apparent and my opponent rolls me over like a drunk hooker down by the docks on a hot August night.

It upsets me that I have to wait a whole month before I can call Lars Deirdre, but then I remember that anticipation is a spice rarely used well... much like Cumin.

And I didn't realize before that celery tops could impart so much flavor when used in soups and stews. Remarkable, really.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I'm sitting here in the office at my desk, idly looking at my bag of "Purple Gris Gris/Mojo for Power and Domination" and I just wanted to tell you all that I feel pretty good about the CM games I'm playing right now.

Maybe because I just had a run of bad luck and I think that now Lady Luck is turning to smile upon me once more, or maybe because I've just begun several games and in them I have yet to reach the point where my abysmal grasp of tactics becomes apparent and my opponent rolls me over like a drunk hooker down by the docks on a hot August night.

It upsets me that I have to wait a whole month before I can call Lars Deirdre, but then I remember that anticipation is a spice rarely used well... much like Cumin.

And I didn't realize before that celery tops could impart so much flavor when used in soups and stews. Remarkable, really.

I could read a lot about you in these few lines.

Like you feeling good.

You feeling "lucky", and Hookers, and Docks - all in the same paragraph.

And then of course, your mind, just...wanders...as always.

The "medicine" kicking now? Is it?

Noba.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Why do we have to wait until November.

Is it another test ?

The matching shoes don't show up till then. </font>

I'm sitting here wondering if I should cut back

on shots o' the gold, and pints o' the black

but I need liquid help, my sorrows to drown

'cause my wife's little frien', again is in town

So I sit in my box, pretending to work

The glow of flourescants makes me want to flerk

'cause my head its a pounding and my gut's feeling green

and I'd kill Billy Bishop for a decent cup-o-tea

should I cut back on the drink, or am I better off dead?

This is my Question for the scum of Pengthread.

Feck! Dalem's email hae gwin tae pot, an' noo so hae Seanachai's. Ah'd thiink at were mae, but tha other tosser's seem tae manage..Noba, Boo Radley, Lars an' Speedy.

Di' ye ken Ah played mah first gam agin Speedy back ain September 2000? *sniff* Hae's lak a brother tae mae noo...tha retarded wun we keep ain tha shaid.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Rule Final: Accept without questioning any rule, law or tradition flung at you by the various waterheads who inhabit this place. They are all ridiculous, they are all pointless, and we literally have teams of otherwise unemployable lackwits sitting in poorly lit rooms coming up with new ones.

So the United States Congress makes up our rules too?

Where's me fookin file, you underpants gnome?

Rule la Penultima: Be courteous to the Ladies of the 'Pool. I don't care what the other kids at the orphanage told you, you did once have a mother. You'd want her to be proud of you, wouldn't you? Then don't abuse women.
***inserts stripper pole in Dr. Love's ample bottom****

Begone, lackwit.

I was just flirting baby........now I got something to say so sit back and listen baby...

Hot tub! Ha! Da!

Ah-full of water!

I say hot tub! Ha!

Day! Ba! Very, very hot... Very hot! Da!

Hot tub! Gonna get ya hot-a!

Gonna make ya sweat! Hey! Say!

Hot tub! Rub a dub in the hot tub!

Rub a dub with me!

Should I get in the hot tub?

(Yeah!)

Will it make me sweat?

(Yeah!)

Should I get in the hot tub?

(Yeah!)

Will it make me wet?

(Yeah!)

Well, well, well...

Hot tub! Ah!

Get in!

Gonna get in the water!

Gonna make me sweat! Ah!

Here I go in the hot tub!

HHHHIIIGGGHH!!

Too hot in the hot tub! Ma!

Burn myself!

Make it cooler!

Good God!

Gonna make me...

I'm gonna get in the hot tub..

Ha! Lilin! Lidilin! Eh!

A gonna make me sweat-ah!

Dah! Gonna make me sweat!

Gonna make me sweat-ah!

Dah! Gonna get me in the hot tub!

I can't stand it!

Here I go! I can't stand it!

Here I go in the hot tub!

Gonna get in the hot tub!

Gonna get it wet-ah!

Good God!

HHHIIIIGGHHH!! Ha!

Good God!

Rub a dub!

In the hot tub!

Rub a dub with me!

Good God!

Rub a dub in the hot tub!

Gonna set me free!

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

So I'm back. Hope you people didn't miss me too much.

Not only didn't we miss you too much, we didn't miss you at all.

But, more importantly, I had Chinese take out for lunch today and my fortune read,

"Now is the time to make circles with mints, do not haste any longer."

No ****.

I think it's a coded message for help.