When should we start refreshing for 1.05

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M1A1TankCommander,

It certainly is a good month for consoles. There is an offer on for a PS3 Premium (60GB) with 2 free games for only £349.99. I am seriously tempted! The new stripped down model PS3 is only £50 cheaper than the premium model and they've stopped production of the premium model now.

PS3 plus 2 free games £349.99

Better grab them while they're hot!

Originally posted by Dr. Zoidberg:

Steiner, the problem there is after the 2 free games... what else is left to play?...

Blu-Ray (and normal) DVD Movies.

I've had my PS3 for about a year now. It works nicely as a movie player. A recent software upgrade also allows you to up-convert normal DVD's to 1080p. You can use the game interface or spend $19 for a dedicated DVD remote.

I have a Samsung BD player in the bedroom that does the same as the PS3, but cost more and can't play any games.

Originally posted by Dr. Zoidberg:

Steiner, the problem there is after the 2 free games... what else is left to play? ;)

Not a problem. Out this month is "Call of Duty 4". Of course it is multi-format so you don't actually need a PS3 if you have a good PC or what have you but it is still a very good PS3 title.

Hey, maybe if we hijack the forum and start talking about consoles the mods will come back!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry: I thought I was being helpful but this is theWood thread. He said:

"I was really looking to see if BFC would come out at some point and clue us in. I have heard before from beta tester about soon and a couple of days and was just curious if asking nicely would get something."

I have deleted the recent Beta Tester commment as it seems not to rise to the level required for this thread. My apologies to thewood and to any others who felt the info sub-par.

[ November 30, 2007, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: MarkEzra ]

Originally posted by PeterLorre86:

Anyone who mentioned Kane & Lynch earlier this month get it and have an opinion? The coop/vs combined multiplayer sounded interesting, but it seems to have recieved bland reviews. I would be interested in anyone's input on it(particularly if you got it for PC), is it worth a buy?

Oh yea, 1.05. That would be nice.

I'm getting it. If you are willing to wait for a week or so I might give you some impressions. My main concerns are the game length and the AI. As far as I know the story is quite good.