Peng Challenges Seanachai in a Thunder Run

rune

Go away...

Go away I said...

No really, go away...

Still here? You ARE a daft bugger. OK then, stay here under these rules.

A. This is a challenge thread. Challenge an equal with all the skill you have. This means for you Scum Sucking Newbies, hereafter known as SSN, challange another newbie. You are here to amuse us.

2. It is the taunt that matters, do it with enough panache', and you may get noticed. Then you will be taken in by one of the Olde Houses. Joebob Shaw being the oldest, but not the one here the longest.

III. Sound off like you have a pair, not about your pair. Even in the Cesspool certain standards MUST be maintained.

FORE. The ladies of the Pool are sacred, as are wives. DO NOT cross that line, ever.

Fiver. For quicker promotion, become the hated mortal enemy of Seanachai , however, be prepared for his long winded dissertations on why you should hate him...oh, and you have to pay him in Good Scotch.

6.6666666 Emrys is the resident grammar police official of the thread. Not that anyone cares, but at his advanced age, it gives him something to look forward to.

7. Please do NOT feed the Peng. Never, ever!

Henry The Eight. I am I am: You MUST have your email in your profile if you are daft enough to get this far. If you don't, Joebob will drone on and on and on and on and on and on about rules that he doesn't follow. Humor the old guy.

Last but not least: Post an AAR after your battles, we love to see how really pathetic you are in the game. Yes, you are the court fool untill promoted, live with it.

Rune

House of Rune, Holder of the Sacred Scroll of NDA

[ March 24, 2006, 03:26 AM: Message edited by: rune ]

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting back on topic, I see Peng challanging Seanachai to see who can finish a bottle of Thunderbird first. For those of you too young or too foreign or too busy with sheep, this is Thunderbird:

Thunderbird

What other rotgut wines are out there? I remember Emrys drinking Mogen David out of a brown paper bag. Here it is:

Maddog 20/20

Rune

Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo ,

You ask a good question. Amazing, really, when one thinks it came from you. Who had their hand up your back, prompting you? Mace, and you pulling his strings again? I know he is Joebob's faithless sidekick, but really...

Back to the point [sit down Bauhaus] what is a Thunder run?

It Could be:

A race to see who finishes off a bottle of Thunderbird first, or it could be:

A race to see who rises up from the ashes like a Phoenix first {The thought of them burning up in a fire does have a certain appeal}, or it could be:

A race to see who gets a worse case of Diphtheria, or it could be:

A race to see who gets to slap around Nidan1 for posting what I already posted, or it could be:

A race between the two of them, riding their tricycles at top speed on a busy expressway, or it could be:

a mad dash into Baghdad to test the defenses. On second thought, no, couldn't be that, 4F is still 4F.

As for the scenario insult, one is now headed your way, AND no matter what you say or do, at least ->I<- never sunk so low as to be the Barney Fife to Joebob.

Rune

Hello all, I am heading back for 2 weeks at the old homestead in the morning. I won't be posting much for a while, not that I have been in here much lately anyway.

Glad to see that Rune is posting again. About time this joint got some class, and I can't keep the tone of the place up by myself.

Nidan1 I will send you that setup when I return from leave.

I will also post some pics of the new baby who is due on the 20th.

To all of those I am currently getting beaten by in CM games, my rate of return will be slow for a couple of weeks.

Not that it matters to Seanachai who has owed me a turn for over a week...

[ March 15, 2006, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: NG cavscout ]

Originally posted by rune:

As for the scenario insult, one is now headed your way, AND no matter what you say or do, at least ->I<- never sunk so low as to be the Barney Fife to Joebob.

Rune

I have never referred to myself as the "Barney Fife" to Old Foul Joe. If I had, that would have meant that Joe was like a warm, jocular man who was a font of homespun wisdom, when we all know he's more like a hooting loon.

No, no, no my dear Rune, if I were to assign side kick status to myself, I believe that I would be more of a Morocco Mole or even perhaps, a Baba Looey.

Truly, names with which to conjure.

As for sending me one of your special scenarios, likewise I will search through the litter box for a suitable crunchy surprise to send you.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Hello all, I am heading back for 2 weeks at the old homestead in the morning.

Enjoy the fresh 20"-30" of snow. And more coming tonight! Bwahahahaha!!!! </font>

casablanca_bogie_lorre_chess.jpg

This is more like the sidekick role I imagine for Boo .

He is Ugarte and I'm Rick;

Ugarte (Boo):"You despise me, don't you?"

Rick (Me): "If I gave you any thought, I probably would"

[ March 15, 2006, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Hello all, I am heading back for 2 weeks at the old homestead in the morning. I won't be posting much for a while, not that I have been in here much lately anyway.

Don't forget to stock up on plenty of cheese to bring back to your buddies.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Hello all, I am heading back for 2 weeks at the old homestead in the morning.

Enjoy the fresh 20"-30" of snow. And more coming tonight! Bwahahahaha!!!! </font>

AND no matter what you say or do, at least ->I<- never sunk so low as to be the Barney Fife to Joebob.
I think you meant "rose to the height" ... and you're quite right ... by way of comparison, GOOBER never wore the badge either.

rune your rules are ... adequate. I ignore the jealous jabs you threw at me personally ... I'M the bigger man of course ... ONE of us must be mature after all.

Joe

Originally posted by Nidan1:

YOU??? RICK????

Tell ya what, Sparky...

I'll let you be Signor Ferrari if I can be Sascha the crazy Russian bartender.

Hey No Good Cavscout,

On the way back, get me an Iraqi Flag and something for the wife. Let me know what you need, and will get for you while you are in town...and oh yeah, Lars isn't kidding, they are calling for snow tomorrow.

Rune

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

YOU??? RICK????

Tell ya what, Sparky...

I'll let you be Signor Ferrari if I can be Sascha the crazy Russian bartender. </font>

Originally posted by rune:

Hey No Good Cavscout,

On the way back, get me an Iraqi Flag and something for the wife. Let me know what you need, and will get for you while you are in town...and oh yeah, Lars isn't kidding, they are calling for snow tomorrow.

Rune

I won't be able to get an Iraqi flag until I am back from leave, and I go on a northern mission. I will get you one though, and I can get nice Kashmiri scarves and shawls for the women folk. I will go shopping for you when I get back.