Peng Challenges Seanachai in a Thunder Run

rune

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow me to catalog my hatred:

OGSF has control of two of the three flags, but his men are doing the horizontal frug whilst my panzers fire gleefully at them.

I may still lose, but it's fun killing his men!

Stoat did something bizarre to his computer and now his turns either come as code right there in the message, or they come as empty attachments.

Not so much fun.

Peng is a gamey slack arse, who has his armor waaaaaaay the feck back on some big hills and he's just firing away at any of my guys who show their lily-white faces.

I hates him!

Shandorf just pinned the crap out of one of my multitude of StuGs with fire from three T-34-85's. Other than that, not a whole lot is happening.

Moriarty, in an EXTREMELY ugly set up done by Berli, did some sneaky-sneaky man-hoovering and knocked out two of my ACs and an MG jeep in one move. Time to turn up the heat.

Nidan has brought all the German armor he can find, but my stalwart Rooskies aint worried. Why?

Cuz he's a nimrod.

37mm has a couple of these cute little tanks that are only armed with MGs. He really, really shouldn't go rushing them up to the front like that.

The might get broken!

So... what are YOU doing?

waitin fer you to send the fookin file back.

Oh, and about those Panzers sitting on the high ground... The first turn when I set up my troops I wrote to Boo!...

"I swear that I did not make this map specially to allow me to have a perfect overlook of your side. Honest. Really. We can start again if you think its too unfair."

He dint take me up on my generous offer, I suppose so he could complain later when my armor is doing exactly what it should be doing under the circumstances.

Battles are as follows:

Peng: Being over run by him in an operation.

Andreas: Over running him in an operation.

Noba : Would like him to think he is overrrunning me in an operation.

John Nash (you don't know him but if you did you'd love him) : Letting me think I'm overrunning him so he can kill me alot in an operation.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

waitin fer you to send the fookin file back.

Oh, and about those Panzers sitting on the high ground... The first turn when I set up my troops I wrote to Boo!...

"I swear that I did not make this map specially to allow me to have a perfect overlook of your side. Honest. Really. We can start again if you think its too unfair."

He dint take me up on my generous offer, I suppose so he could complain later when my armor is doing exactly what it should be doing under the circumstances.

Pretty much. You got a problem with that?

Peng ... that's called TACTICS ... well, it's what Boo Radley uses for tactics since he has ZERO grasp of MILITARY tactics.

Joe

Didnae brang mae doon,

Cuz Ah'm g-wintae Strrrawbarry Fields,

Wha nuthin' as rrreal,

An' nuthin' tae bae hung aboot,

Strrrawbarry Fields fer ai-verrrr!

Ah stumbled apon a feckin' "Midnight Madnaiss" sale a' Compusa last night. A bought a USB Flash Dreeve (2GB) fer $60. Ah waint tae plug at aintae mah computer an' tha fecker trashed mah video driver.

Bastarrrrds.

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Yo Joey, should the wine guy go on your websites ‘others recognised’ section?

Or should we just ignore ‘im?

He's kind of a semi-invited guest ... at one point or another I think he sent some wine to Seanachai or Peng and that's pretty much all it takes.

But unless directed by the Olde Ones I don't believe he has any OFFICIAL presence here.

So ... no.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Yo Joey, should the wine guy go on your websites ‘others recognised’ section?

Or should we just ignore ‘im?

He's kind of a semi-invited guest ... at one point or another I think he sent some wine to Seanachai or Peng and that's pretty much all it takes.

But unless directed by the Olde Ones I don't believe he has any OFFICIAL presence here.

So ... no.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

As long as the Justicar is changing up the Justicariate website, I request that my promotion to Knight be reflected on the site.

Terribly sorry juan_gigante, in my defense I'd point out that I've been out of town a lot recently and just got back.

OTOH, I'd probably have forgotten it anyway. While you ARE a Knight of the CessPool you are a NEW Knight of the CessPool after all.

Nonetheless, it's done and on the website.

Peng what shall we call him (WineCape, that is) then? I'm in favor of the Sommelier of the CessPool ... gives the joint a bit of class you know. What say you ... you can omit the belches if you like.

Joe