Peng Challenges Seanachai in a Thunder Run

rune

Originally posted by Nidan1:

She is really out there

Yeh it's her bra. It separates AND lifts.

Remember what she did with the orange peels?
ummm no. Got pictures?

Better yet, I'll go ask a movie expert consultant.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Peng what shall we call him (WineCape, that is) then? I'm in favor of the Sommelier of the CessPool ... gives the joint a bit of class you know. What say you ... you can omit the belches if you like.

Joe

Buuuuuuuurrrrrppp!!!!

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Peng what shall we call him (WineCape, that is) then? I'm in favor of the Sommelier of the CessPool ... gives the joint a bit of class you know. What say you ... you can omit the belches if you like.

Joe

Buuuuuuuurrrrrppp!!!!

So let it be written, so let it be done. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />He dint take me up on my generous offer, I suppose so he could complain later when my armor is doing exactly what it should be doing under the circumstances.

Peng ... that's called TACTICS ... well, it's what Boo Radley uses for tactics since he has ZERO grasp of MILITARY tactics.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />He dint take me up on my generous offer, I suppose so he could complain later when my armor is doing exactly what it should be doing under the circumstances.

Peng ... that's called TACTICS ... well, it's what Boo Radley uses for tactics since he has ZERO grasp of MILITARY tactics.

Joe </font>

I shall require a photo

Just taking a look-see at your dinky little website there Joey and couldn't help but notice the moose head thing.... I'll have you know I wear my antlers parted to the side so ipso facto, that is not an accurate representation of my goodself....

Before I slip into unconsciousness, I'd like to have another chance at bliss...

Peng and the miscreant Elvis as neighbours? What is this? A kinship-oriented restructuring of the Pennsylvania prison system?

Hey, Peng and/or Elvis! What the hell is the deal with Pennsylvania? Half the 'What the Hell Is That?!' stories I read in the news on the Web are either about Pennsylvania or New Jersey. You're becoming the Texas of the North.

Isn't it time you two gathered up your families and brought them to a new land where hope still flourishes? I mean, it doesn't have to be Minnesota, or anything, but Pennsylvania is clearly going down the toilet.

There's lots of places in America where you can make a new life. Skip South Dakota, of course. Their solution to the fact that no one in their right goddamn mind would want to live there is to force women to bear children.

I've been to South Dakota. It's not going to be enough. Within the next six months I anticipate their Governor will be enacting a law forcing men to raid other States and carry off women of child-bearing age as chattel. Our grinning halfwit 'what, me worry' Governor is currently not heeding calls to station the National Guard on the border in anticipation of South Dakota's anticipated drive to maintain its population by the 'Sabine Women Ploy'.

I am back in the Homeland. It is freaking wonderful. My daughter is talking now, and she ran up to me in the airport saying "Hi Daddy!" so that was great. Civilian food is sooooo good. I went to that place I took the Gnome to when he visited me and got a 14 oz T-bone and eggs for breakfast, I could hardly move.

Rune I will be sending you an email, hope you have that bottle of booze handy!

Alright, I need to go and revel in the family life. The new baby is due on the 20th, so I will be sure to post a picture for you lot.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

I am back in the Homeland. It is freaking wonderful. My daughter is talking now, and she ran up to me in the airport saying "Hi Daddy!" so that was great. Civilian food is sooooo good. I went to that place I took the Gnome to when he visited me and got a 14 oz T-bone and eggs for breakfast, I could hardly move.

Rune I will be sending you an email, hope you have that bottle of booze handy!

Alright, I need to go and revel in the family life. The new baby is due on the 20th, so I will be sure to post a picture for you lot.

This makes me happy.

That was a good place to eat, I might add.

And I asked my small friend, Emma, the other day: Emma, where did all the snow come from?!

And she looked at me like I was just this side of senile, and told me: The sky.

Originally posted by Stuka:

I shall require a photo

Just taking a look-see at your dinky little website there Joey and couldn't help but notice the moose head thing.... I'll have you know I wear my antlers parted to the side so ipso facto, that is not an accurate representation of my goodself.... </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

So... what are YOU doing?

Jeff does not know it yet...(I just mailed the turn) but he sent a German infantry platoon forward into a killbox I had set up. Three Maxim covering from the flank and an infantry platoon in front with hide and covered arc orders. When the turn was over there were two squad icons down and one in retreat along with the HQ unit. Just to round out the festivities a Panther also suffered a gun hit.

As I am sure many of you have missed me here in the sh*t… err … Cess this past week I am letting you know that Grandpa George is in town. He is 86 years old and sometimes times seems to be going almost as senile as Steve . He also enjoys turning his hearing aids down and ignoring everyone now and then (I gotta give him credit for that one). He and his wife will be heading back home come Tuesday. He did take the time during his week long visit to explain to me that Shiite is what he used to wipe off his shoes when he returned from the fields. Now he is pleased that they are being bombed in an arid region with little or no vegetation.

I think it is nice that you are home with your family Cav Scout I still remember my brief minutes from many years ago.

Even more wonderful than older folks, are our children.

My recently married son, has just moved into his own home. I am very proud of him, he has accomplished a lot in his young life. His father in law bought him a barbeque grill for his birthday, and my wife had to take her truck to meet them at Home Depot yesterday to pick it up.

Good old dad (me), then supplies him with a brand new full tank of gas.

So, he calls me a few minutes ago to tell me he is cooking filet mignons for himself and his wife, on his new grill with my gas, and how long I recommend he cook them on each side. So I say, "wow filet mignons, how come you didnt invite me?". his answer "Dad, I only got two of them" Perfect answer.

Sae tha wee Missus cam running aintae tha hoose taday, and yelled, "Honey, pack ye bags! Ah've won tha lottery!"

"Tha's feckin' grreat, lass! Shuid Ah pack fer tha tropics or fer tha' slopes'?", Ah shooted back.

Tae whuch shae replied, "Ah didnae gi' a toss! Jus' gi' tha feck oot!"

Nonetheless, the last photo you sent is unacceptable to a general audience ... I don't know how you do it in Australia, but in America we generally drop trou BEFORE we squat.

site1014.jpg

Joe

ain't i cute?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

It was pretty much submerged in a bog hole off camera....

Kind of a metaphor for your life isn't it.

Stuka, submerged in a bog hole off camera.

Where's my photo, damnit?

Joe </font>

Alright! Shut your incessant yapping, the lot of you, and listen up!

Just got word that there's been a new addition to the 'Pool.

One Hope Kathleen born to Mr. and Mrs. NGcavscout.

She's 7 pounds, 14 ounces and 20 1/2" long born this a.m.

So break out the bubbly, the 30 year old scotch or whatever else you prefer and celebrate!