Will there be a demo?

Homo ferricus,

It works like this. Demo availability leads to download, which leads to purchase of E-crack and subsequent addiction. Think of the demo as being akin to a free sample from your friendly neighborhood crack dealer.

OTOH, while it may cost you your relationship/s, you'll still have a job, provided you're not caught playing at work, and no known drug test will detect your addiction, even when you're so wan from playing practically nonstop you make Casper look black!.

Regards,

John Kettler

[ September 02, 2006, 04:32 AM: Message edited by: John Kettler ]

Originally posted by Homo ferricus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by John Kettler:

Think of the demo as being a free sample from your friendly neighborhood crack dealer.

so i should go get some crack, smoke it, and that would be the equivalent of playing a CMSF demo?

sweet </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Was I speaking to you? I don't think so...

Indeed probably not. More likely you were, as usual, engrossed in dialogue with that cast of Warner Bros. animated cartoon characters in your head that seem to be the only companions you recognize. I thought I would try to inject a bit of reality into your compulsive fantasizing and see how you would handle it. As usual, you did poorly on the test, so I suppose we'll have to continue the electro-shock treatments.

Michael

Actually Meth would be better especially when you stay up 15 days. smile.gif

Originally posted by Homo ferricus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by John Kettler:

Think of the demo as being a free sample from your friendly neighborhood crack dealer.

so i should go get some crack, smoke it, and that would be the equivalent of playing a CMSF demo?

sweet </font>

Originally posted by nathangun:

SO when is the demo coming out then?

I don't think even they know when it will be coming ! :D

So all we have to do is wait. It might seem like a long time, but it will be worth the wait I'm sure. Heck, it's the new version of a game that is simply put the best in its genre. It is worth the wait ! smile.gif

"will you guys be doing a beta demo, like you did for CMBO (or maybe i was imagining that) "

More currently, I think Drop Team released a Beta demo as well, in order to work out the bugs in the new network server play. Lots of suggestions were made for the Beta demo and lots of changes were made. If CMSF comes with network play I can imagine them giving CMSF a demo test run before going to gold - unless they've learned all the hardest lessons already setting up the Drop Team server. My guess (100% free of actual knowledge on the topic) is a CMSF network-only mini-demo will show up 3 weeks before the game goes to gold, just like Drop Team did.