Your Best Screen Shot?

MarkEzra

I absolutely love how resourceful vehicle crews are!

Check out a pair of these Rambos - after having their BMP-2 blown to pieces they ditched a their handguns and equipped themselves with an RPG and an LMG from the bodies of the very same dismounts they were carrying in their BMP.

rambocrewrz8.jpg

...also notice a 2-man RPG team in the background who managed to secure a second launcher. Those guys caused some real damage a moment later when a foolish LMG team tried to open fire on them.

Looks like something right out of Jagged Alliance 2 when by the end of the game every single merc was packing an FN Minimi and a backpack-full of LAWs, doesn't it? tongue.gif

[ February 17, 2008, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: The Louch ]

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squad advancing toward city when tragedy strikes:

Soldier hit by sniper - KIA. Sniper is barely visible on top of two-story tan building.

Sniper_shot.jpg

Sniper_shot2.jpg

Sniper fires another shot that misses. Puff of dust is kicked up.

Sniper_shot3.jpg

Squad is pinned down by Sniper.

Sniper_shot4.jpg

The Sniper's View ....bullet can be seen traveling toward target.

Sniper_view.jpg

[ February 25, 2008, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: Chops ]

Originally posted by The Louch:

I absolutely love how resourceful vehicle crews are!

Check out a pair of these Rambos - after having their BMP-2 blown to pieces they ditched a their handguns and equipped themselves with an RPG and an LMG from the bodies of the very same dismounts they were carrying in their BMP.

rambocrewrz8.jpg

...also notice a 2-man RPG team in the background who managed to secure a second launcher. Those guys caused some real damage a moment later when a foolish LMG team tried to open fire on them.

Looks like something right out of Jagged Alliance 2 when by the end of the game every single merc was packing an FN Minimi and a backpack-full of LAWs, doesn't it? tongue.gif

They can do that? I mean, acquiring new weapons?

Originally posted by FAI:

They can do that? I mean, acquiring new weapons? [/qb]

As you can see. You can't really control which weapon, if at all, your units will pick up, but it does seem to work well. Don't expect to recover weapons when a squad is dashing for cover across an open field and the RPG guy gets taken out. But when given enough time the seemingly sure way of getting that all-important last RPG back is to have a unit perform "first aid" on the casualty.

Originally posted by MarkEzra:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by handihoc:

btw Am I missing sumtin? How do you take screenshots?

With Windows XP:

1. Click on Print Screen button (you can only do this one at a time and the screen save is always the last click)

2 Exit game and go to Programs/accessories/Paint

3. In Paint click edit and Paste. You can now use paint to change size, file type to upload (JEPG usually ) or get Photoshop which I use because ANY dunderhead can get Really good results with it...I'm living proof!)

</font>

Thanks for the help, guys. Actually, I already have FRAPS but had stopped using it for framerates, and forgot it took screenshots.

Now comes time to capture those all important images of battle - if I can remember amongst all the excitement. Trouble is right now I'm suffering CTDs on multiple playback, and I'm assuming you have to play back several times to capture 'that perfect moment'??

Originally posted by handihoc:

Trouble is right now I'm suffering CTDs on multiple playback, and I'm assuming you have to play back several times to capture 'that perfect moment'??

I am gonna try to duplicate your crash.

I tried to duplicate your CTD by multiple replay with advance reverse buttons, full minute replays and otherwise pushing the replay controls about rudely. No CTD. This ONLY means I can't do it, doesn't mean it isn't happening to you. If you could send me a save file prior to CTD and let me know generally how many replays it took to crash I'd appreciate it.

[ February 18, 2008, 08:29 AM: Message edited by: MarkEzra ]

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by kawaiku:

Thanks M1! Much appreciated.

The Warrior. Photobucket and Imageshack are good places to use. There are others but these are the most popular from what I've seen.

Thank you kawaiku. Here's two screens from the battle at Schwend. Notice NATO mod by Gorden. BDUs by Paratroop and CMSF balkin wars terrain mod. Im also using M1A1TC Russian mod. I don't know if you notice or not but I got the crewmen in BDUs too(my use only).

cmshockforce20080302014iz7.png

cmshockforce20080302013pl9.png