If I didn't love you I'd hate you (but I would still challenge Peng)

BFCElvis

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

BunzAGleam...

Joe

Boy, I gotta hand it to you Joe (Because you can't find it for yourself).

You b3otch about Seanachai wandering about in the outreboards, inviting every single neer-do-well and Johnnie-come-lately in for a spot of tea and a sing-song, and then what do you do? You welcome in Napthalene with open arms, like he's the long lost poster child of "How the Depression affected me".

Just because you and he are "of an age"?

Which "age" is that?

The Pliocene?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

BunzAGleam...

Joe

Boy, I gotta hand it to you Joe (Because you can't find it for yourself).

You b3otch about Seanachai wandering about in the outreboards, inviting every single neer-do-well and Johnnie-come-lately in for a spot of tea and a sing-song, and then what do you do? You welcome in Napthalene with open arms, like he's the long lost poster child of "How the Depression affected me".

Just because you and he are "of an age"?

Which "age" is that?

The Pliocene? </font>

THREEFORE, as the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread I invite you to return so that we may test your mettle in the crucible of this, the Mutha Beautiful Thread, the CessPool the eternal and sacred Peng Challenge Thread.

Joe trolling for newbies. Tsk, tsk, tsk. What has the world come to? I think you dropped your hankie, ma'am...I mean Joe.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

THREEFORE, as the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread I invite you to return so that we may test your mettle in the crucible of this, the Mutha Beautiful Thread, the CessPool the eternal and sacred Peng Challenge Thread.

Joe trolling for newbies. Tsk, tsk, tsk. What has the world come to? I think you dropped your hankie, ma'am...I mean Joe.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

Good morning Joe hows the hangover?

The Beloved Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread does NOT get hung over ... but if he WERE to get hungover he would NEVER hurl ... however, if by some chance he DID hurl he would attribute it to nausea brought on from reading too many stupid posts by Others Recognized ... and everyone would believe him.

Joe

Originally posted by flammenwerfer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Meach:

Excuse me, I just popped in to say "HI".

All these years and never posted in a Peng thread.

so..umm...HI!

You popped in to say- "HI"??? Do you think this is a church social.

You can do better. Now try again. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

The Beloved Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread does NOT get hung over ... but if he WERE to get hungover he would NEVER hurl ... however, if by some chance he DID hurl he would attribute it to nausea brought on from reading too many stupid posts by Others Recognized ... and everyone would believe him.

Joe </font>

Joe </font>

Joe </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Joe </font>

Ok, ok Joe . From now on when it's late (or early) I can always just substitute a post of *bump* to keep Da Thread alive. If that aids you in this time of need (therapy) without mentioning it to the others who I am sure would agree that you do need your (therapy). I would also suggest you put the gun away and give the (therapy) a chance to work. And please, please Joe , whatever else you do, get rid of the noose, when tied to a beam those extension cords can easily break and it's just not worth it Joe . I would suggest a good stout rope in its place.

Ok, ok Joe . From now on when it's late (or early) I can always just substitute a post of *bump* to keep Da Thread alive. If that aids you in this time of need (therapy) without mentioning it to the others who I am sure would agree that you do need your (therapy). I would also suggest you put the gun away and give the (therapy) a chance to work. And please, please Joe , whatever else you do, get rid of the noose, when tied to a beam those extension cords can easily break and it's just not worth it Joe . I would suggest a good stout rope in its place.

Abbot in what POSSIBLE way would you consider this to be my time of need? The only NEED I have is to rid the Mutha Beautiful Thread of the taint of those unworthy to be recognized as members here ... just as I have railed against GooberNationals (especially Australians) and SSNs so I shall take up the sacred sword of the Peng Challenge Thread in my role as Knight Champion of the M.B.T. and PROTECT the sanctity of the CessPool from such ... naming no names.

Allow me to suggest a reference work that might aid you in comprehending what is posted here ...

site1003.jpg

Just a suggestion.

Joe

Originally posted by thewood:

I am unworthy...make me leave, Mr. Knight.

btw, Abbott told me to say that.

Well you ARE unworthy by definition in that you are an SSN. However, I find a location in your profile along with an email address so I can't make you leave nor can I prohibit members of the CessPool from addressing you.

The problem, you see, is with those who have circumvented the system, sometimes through no fault of their own.

However your name doesn't really lend itself to mangling as some have so you are perhaps marginally MORE unworthy by virtue of that fact.

Joe

Originally posted by GunzAbeam:

Pull the trigger JOE Bob ..leaves room for the underlings and outerlings and others recongnized not to mention SSN to move up the ladder to stardom.

Regards,

BunzAgleam

aka GunzAbeam

(I love the smell of incoming in the morning)

No, no, no BunzAGleam ... I don't have to shoot anyone to ensure the purity of the Peng Challenge Thread ... once they understand their rightful place in the world they'll leave of their accord.

HOWEVER ... I see no email address in your profile still! As the Beloved Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread I remind you one last time that such is required if we are to further address you.

Joe

Originally posted by Elvis:

Thank you.

You're welcome.... *enter smilie here*

Another week at work then we'll be off to the Highlands for a weeks relaxation..

I'll send you some pics when we get back, but here's a wee sample of the beautiful scenery..

http://www.road-to-the-isles.org.uk/home.html

Who needs sun, sea and sand?

Give me the Scottish Isles over the Sunny Greek Islands any day..

P.S

Hopefully catch a few fish as good as yours..

PPS..

Seanacoochie would love the kayaking and plenty of good ale for Berli and I bet Peng would be more than happy with the Juicy and succulent Ayrshire pork ...

All they'll need is a tent.. There's plenty of open filelds and it's a great place for the yearly Olde Ones convention, and a welcome change from the usual drab deserted wilderness they choose...

From this... http:joshua_trees.jpg

To this....

Eileendonan.jpg

[ September 08, 2007, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: **YK2** ]