Peng in the New Year, with a Bacchanalian Challenge to Party Like it's 1999!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Shaw

Member # 258

posted December 12, 2005 10:05 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

I have complete trust that the Justicar will ignore your total balderdash... and most likely mine as well

Perhaps the Faux-Justicar could rule on the matter... oh Boo*?

* most wise & benevolent former-liege

Bah! As if Boo Radley could offer a cogent opinion on whether or not it's raining outside while standing stark naked in front of his double wide while the good Lady Rose hides her eyes in shame and hands him out his raincoat.

V42below is quite correct in all respects ... odd, that chill that just came over me ... must be a cold front from HELL!

There are NO requirements for elevating a Serf to Squire EXCEPT for the acceptance of said Serf on the part of the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread or his designated alternative ... whose capabilities we've already delved.

Further, the Knight who has proposed the SSN for Serfdom HAS the Right of First Refusal, Prime Nochte, etc. etc. etc.

THEREFORE, as painful as it is AND as likely to be rued as it is ...

The Serf known as juan_gigante (spelt but not bolded) is now and shall be considered a Squire of the CessPool and is to acknowledge and follow the instruction (such as it will likely be ... a latchkey Squire would be better off by far) of his Liege Lord Sir V42below.

Knights and Squires of the CessPool make your presence known and greet Squire juan_gigante of the ... uh ... House of Pawbroon?

Good lord IS there such a house?

I'm in El Paso ... where are YOU, eh? Back home on the weekend for TWO WHOLE WEEKS AT A MINIMUM.

Joe

--------------------

R.I.P. Sir Jim Boggs

Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread., CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Prove it ... show me a citation.

YOU can't be trusted and I can't be expected to keep track of every neer-do-well. If he WAS made Squire then why isn't he shown as such on the OFFICIAL Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread website, eh?

And DON'T try to pull the old, "well, I guess that would be because YOU forgot to put him there" trick ... it is the responsibility of the Liege Lord to ensure that all paperwork is properly completed.

Joe

I just know you’re doing this on purpose.

The link is here

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=52;t=000596;p=10#000227

... and as for his liege lords responsibility!

His liege lord is v42below for fecks sake!

That was my Peng damn complaint!

If v42below has failed to complete your appropriate paperwork (unlikely to be his fault in this particular regard, considering your paperwork requirements change every day) then I once again put forward my original complaint.

I am recomplaining Peng damit

V42below is never here nor has he even fought his ‘serf/squire’ (even ignoring the 5 game tradition)… he cannot possibly be lord to the fool known as …

…

Juay …

Sumfink

... the thing we were talking about.

Now sort it Joe!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

YOU can't be trusted and I can't be expected to keep track of every neer-do-well. If he WAS made Squire then why isn't he shown as such on the OFFICIAL Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread website, eh?

And DON'T try to pull the old, "well, I guess that would be because YOU forgot to put him there" trick ... it is the responsibility of the Liege Lord to ensure that all paperwork is properly completed.

Joe

The link is here

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=52;t=000596;p=10#000227

If v42below has failed to complete your appropriate paperwork (unlikely to be his fault in this particular regard, considering your paperwork requirements change every day) then I once again put forward my original complaint.

V42below is never here nor has he even fought his ‘serf/squire’ (even ignoring the 5 game tradition)… he cannot possibly be lord to the fool known as …

…

Juay …

Sumfink

Now sort it Joe! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Joe

The link is here

…

Juay …

Sumfink

Now sort it Joe! </font>

I actually DID A SEARCH with the following results:

I would've asked for a screenshot... had I needed help getting to sleep... which I do... but I'm concerned by the possibility of a coma if you continue like this.

Look how about we meet halfway... I get temporary overlordnossity of young, foolish, faceless & mooseless Juan gigante so I can properly kick that buggar into true squiredom, eh?

If v42below returns & complains then we can cross that bridge when we meet that wind ... but at the moment we have a dangerously loose cannon/squire/serf fingy & sumfink must be done!!

Firstly, Justicar Shaw, I have sent you a picture. My apologies for not doing so earlier. It's a few years old, but I have taken a liking to it.

And Sir Sir 37mm, a setup is currently winging its way through cyberspace towards your inbox. I'm still attacking, but at least you got to be German this time around.

Thirdly, I feel the need to challenge young stoat to a game. Normally, such thoughts pass given proper medication, but two shots of fine Kentucky bourbon later, I'm still thinking it. Hence, I officially request that wee stoat send me a setup. I'll be attacking, and I won't be British. If he throws in a clever challenge with his reply, I stop putting "young" or "wee" or the like in front of his name whenever I type it.

I actually DID A SEARCH with the following results:

I would've asked for a screenshot... had I needed help getting to sleep... which I do... but I'm concerned by the possibility of a coma if you continue like this.

Look how about we meet halfway... I get temporary overlordnossity of young, foolish, faceless & mooseless Juan gigante so I can properly kick that buggar into true squiredom, eh?

If v42below returns & complains then we can cross that bridge when we meet that wind ... but at the moment we have a dangerously loose cannon/squire/serf fingy & sumfink must be done!! </font>

I'm sorry Sir Sir 37mm but such things are just not ON.

NOW ... were you to provide evidence (and practically ANY flimsy evidence would suffice) that would persuade me that V42below was no longer interested / available / concious / alive, then likely something could be done.

stoat (spelt but not bolded), one should not be required to use TWO search terms ... it's all BFCs fault, they should fix ... or do somefink.

In any case I've added both juan_gigante and ... against my better judgement since you seem to be awfully touchy ... YOUR profile to the Official Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread webpage. I debated about using the traditional Moose image for you, but since I had nothing LESS significant I used it.

Joe

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

Firstly, Justicar Shaw, I have sent you a picture. My apologies for not doing so earlier. It's a few years old, but I have taken a liking to it. ...{snipped unimportant trivia addressed to someone other than ME}...

Hmmmm, yes I just received it ... you've taken a liking to it eh ... why?

What the hell is that under your arm?

Joe

Originally posted by Speedy:

Only 1 month to go till Serenity gets released on dvd in Oz - WooHoo!!

You are so wrong side of the planet!

If I wanted the Serenity DVD, I could have bought it WAY before Christmas, but I didn't want it because I'm pissed at Joss Whedon.

NOW ... were you to provide evidence (and practically ANY flimsy evidence would suffice) that would persuade me that V42below was no longer interested / available / concious / alive, then likely something could be done.

During the whole, the whole mind you not a portion of, the whole month of December he posted six times.

Six… when I was a serf Boo once spent 30 days in the pool without sleep or food, posting non-stop all the way, just in case I needed help as I dribbled over dalem's shoes again (my, that was one hell of a BOOTing I got that night!).

Sure, October was a 'good' month for v42below but 90% of his posts were replies to me (he loves me you see) & nothing whatsoever to do with juan gitange.

What’s poor, mooseless Juan gonna do with that kind of help… dear Peng we’ll only end up with another Nidan1!

You know it, I know it, and I tell you what... Jaunn giantge knows it… now let’s do something about it!

Give him to me.

That's a bass guitar. I play the bass (rather well, I might add) in two bands. And that's a Diet Dr. Pepper I have so prominently in my other hand. I think that it looks extra classy because it's black and white. Maybe I'll think about making it my forum profile picture so you lot won't have to go all the way to the Justicar site to see how sexy I am.

I hereby and forthwith challenge you (juan_gigante [squire or not {really doesn't matter as you will lose regardless}]) to a battle of disastrous proportions (for the likes of you) using the platform of CMAK. Ergo, I shall pound, eviscerate even, any troops you may sally forth against me. You cloddhopping waste of ozone, I shall chortle in glee as you lose both battle and dignity to my superior wit, intellect and cunning.

Prepare to be beaten in a way not seen since Custer last stood, but you shall be even less gloriously disposed of, and the shell of your former self will be forced to pay homage to my greatness for all eternity. I shall crush you thoroughly.

Enjoy your evening.

[it's not much, but there it is]

Originally posted by stoat:

Joe

The link is here

…

Juay …

Sumfink

Now sort it Joe! </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I'm pissed at Joss Whedon.

Where I come from to be pissed is to be drunk. I'm trying to work out how you get drunk at someone as opposed to getting drunk with someone, or with many someones for that matter.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

Joe

The link is here

…

Juay …

Sumfink

Now sort it Joe! </font>

Here's a handy hint for the future, William. Try to make your PBEM e-mails not look like spam. Usually, when I get e-mails regarding "My Impending Doom", they are from crazies telling me the world is ending - doubly so for those with Polish last names. I, on a whim, decided to open the message, intrigued by which religious sect had plans for the apocalypse. I was immediately confused when the crazies began talking about Girl Scout soldiers. How did they know I was a lifeguard at Girl Scout summer camp? And what's with all this crushing? Only when I glanced at the attachment did I realize that the religious crazy was you, young stoat. In the future, perhaps you should include about PBEM or even the game Combat Mission somewhere in your message.

As for your challenge, I am pleased by your use of the word ergo, but angered by the (m[any {qu}]ote)s, and the two "d"s in clodhopping.

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

Here's a handy hint for the future, William. Try to make your PBEM e-mails not look like spam. Usually, when I get e-mails regarding "My Impending Doom", they are from crazies telling me the world is ending - doubly so for those with Polish last names. I, on a whim, decided to open the message, intrigued by which religious sect had plans for the apocalypse. I was immediately confused when the crazies began talking about Girl Scout soldiers. How did they know I was a lifeguard at Girl Scout summer camp? And what's with all this crushing? Only when I glanced at the attachment did I realize that the religious crazy was you, young stoat. In the future, perhaps you should include about PBEM or even the game Combat Mission somewhere in your message.

As for your challenge, I am pleased by your use of the word ergo, but angered by the (m[any {qu}]ote)s, and the two "d"s in clodhopping.

As long as you're being angry, you can be angry about your photo on the Justicariate website.

Joe

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Wow, not much change... 'cept that new idiot stoat. Big improvement that. See y'all again next year

Wow Berli, quick visit! I'd offer you a seat except it hasn't been fire proofed yet.

PS We miss your awesome Hurricane driver skills! :(

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I'm pissed at Joss Whedon.

Where I come from to be pissed is to be drunk. I'm trying to work out how you get drunk at someone as opposed to getting drunk with someone, or with many someones for that matter. </font>