When should we start refreshing for 1.04

thewood

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Martin Krejcirik:

Don't tell me that we, the BFC customers, have to wait because of some Paradox stupidity...

It's not 'stupidity'.. both Paradox and Gamersgate will have a little work to do with the patch once they receive it from BF. Hence my guess that the BF version is already done and we are waiting on the others. It's not anybody's 'fault'.. release the BF patch before the others and one group moans, delay it in order to release all versions at the same time and a different group moans. A no-win situation. A few extra days won't kill anyone, anyway.

If a third party has to do a little work to bring the patch in line with THIER versions then thats THIER customers problem, they should have bought from BFC.

Given the fact the game was launched before its ready i find it hilarious that Battlefront might be holding onto the patch after its ready.

:D

It's so close I can almost taste it...So anyone else waiting for the Bengals-Pats game?

Little known Battlefront trivia but Charles is a huge Pats fan and I love my Bengals...

Who Dey!

More trivia...I still occasionally run security and help manage a local restaurant-bar and every time Chad Johnson comes in we always give him an application to fill out. He has a great sense of humor and is a really nice guy. We usually end up chatting for a bit but people are INSUFFERABLE about bugging him. Poor guy just wants to have dinner with his family and friends but I guess thats the price to pay for stardom. He really is a cool guy though, and when you meet him in person you sense that he both loves the game and loves to entertain. It's not about ego with him, it's really not.

-Madmatt

p.s. oh and the patch is now up... tongue.gif

[ October 01, 2007, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

I have been a big Pats fan since the Jim Pluckett days. Growing up in N. Maine, it was Red Sox nation, with the Pats a distant 3rd behind the Bruins.

Chad Johnson, maybe if stopped the stupid celebrations and just do his job, he could get by. Noticed he's not mouthing off about the Pats.

Originally posted by Madmatt:

It's so close I can almost taste it...So anyone else waiting for the Bengals-Pats game?

Little known Battlefront trivia but Charles is a huge Pats fan and I love my Bengals...

-Madmatt

I'll be watching....

P.S. My Cowboys WILL BREAK the Pats...heh heh.

just kidding, they probably won't :(