Emergency CPR - Challenge-Peng Resuscitation

Mace

Neat. I saw the new pics. Slap looks just like a jeep with a turd in it. PL looks like the guys I see at historical wargaming conventions who make me realize exactly how much faith a man can have in cheap stamped metal furniture from Grand Rapids.

I am losing to Michael Dorosh, by the way. It isn't going at all well.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I originally said...Well, I've never inquired into his private life, but by the look of him I wouldn't be surprised.

Berli responded...Even if we dressed him in wool?

Even I have limits to my levels of depravity and debauchery (very small ones, but there you go).

Mace

Dicemoan

Received yer lame challenge in me email. As suggested, it almost got trashed.

However, there's the fog thing. Fog is good for sneaking and crawling and lurking. And 2000 points of sneaking and walking around in circles is just, well, super.

Oh, noted yer models. My, so much skill and time invested to stick all those track bits together. I suppose the mindless activity is worthwhile to eek out some sort of twisted pleasure until bits snap off or some crazed four-legged, hoofed, hormone-challenged monstrosity stamps all over 'em for donkey litter. What a sad, feeble existence you lead.

Enough melatonin for me, Dicemoan?

Idjit Yeknod

OK, so apparently Berli is off knocking up some tandoori to feed his new addiction and Moriarty hasn't been spotted since he went to the loo at work three days ago, so I have a cunning idea. How about dalem you knock up or select a map for my battle vs. Croda and he can do the same for my battle vs. you?

Both of you can then send the map to both players and we can buy our forces, then send those back to the respective setup monkey. I couldn't give a hot steamy Hiram what side or type of battle I get vs. either of you two pestules, so tell me what type and which side you want here. Since I am still on the road, let's keep those force sizes under, say, 2000 pts. Weather, flags, zones and reinforcements can all be up to the "person" that does the setup.

I know that Croda has made scenrios before {shudder} (Crodaburg) {shudder} so he should be able to sort this out if you can too.

If not, one of the regulars should be along eventually to do it.

Croda/dalem:In an effort to speed things up a bit (and hasten the arrival of each of your hot flaming deaths), I have selected a couple of highly rated maps from the Scenario Depot and sent them to each of you respectivly (but not respectfully).

Please have a look at your final resting places, decide what type of demise you would like to participate in, select your forces and send them in an e-mail to the other. I will do the same (as soon as you tell me what side I have) and then you two can send the tourney save out for the other.

Got it? Good. Then let's get it on you two mongoloids and show this pack of molasses coated, no-turn sending, wuss merchants how to do some killin' (or in your case Dying-A-Lot Now™)

Originally posted by Lorak:

Praise be to God !!

(sorry Berli)

Cesspool page has been updated with a ling to Patch's photo's and slapdragon was added to the regular photo pages as well.

Lorak the loathed

I enjoyed that ling immensely! I'm having my morning coffee (pronounced kaw-fee) and will go and pinch a Goanna in the company bathroom soon. My fellow co-workers will scurry to and fro because of the funk. Oh, too much information you say? Tough!

I love the idea of a Persephone gallery. It's artwork, I say!

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

If you hadn't been sluffing off, you would know that he is a squire

ahh, well. The devil is in the details isn't it?

Reguardless. Squire,SSN, Knight, I just can not see probation given from the likes of you. Probation from Seanachai yes. You, no.

I expected something like a board full of 4 penny nails to the back of the neck from you.

Your sweet and gentle kindness just caught me off guard.

Lorak the loathed

** off topic post**

I was wondering if any of you guys are windows NT savy.

Trying to get ICQ to run on my PC at work. I can load it and run it fine under admin. But when I sign on. I get nothing.

If I actually installed it under my personal profile.. would it solve this problem?

Lorak

Originally posted by Goanna:

OK, so apparently Berli is off knocking up some tandoori to feed his new addiction and Moriarty hasn't been spotted since he went to the loo at work three days ago, so I have a cunning idea. How about dalem you knock up or select a map for my battle vs. Croda and he can do the same for my battle vs. you?

Both of you can then send the map to both players and we can buy our forces, then send those back to the respective setup monkey. I couldn't give a hot steamy Hiram what side or type of battle I get vs. either of you two pestules, so tell me what type and which side you want here. Since I am still on the road, let's keep those force sizes under, say, 2000 pts. Weather, flags, zones and reinforcements can all be up to the "person" that does the setup.

I know that Croda has made scenrios before {shudder} (Crodaburg) {shudder} so he should be able to sort this out if you can too.

If not, one of the regulars should be along eventually to do it.

I will make a map. I've never made a scenario before, but I've been hit with the fever, so have been fooling about with maps. I'll try to make something interesting.

Uhoh. It looks bad for Lawyer. Who could have guessed that TortBoy was involved in anything so sinister. An article in the Washington Post reveals the truth behind “Air Cess” in the MBT spin-off in the forum for a Grogy Pinko Commie flight simulator that shall not be named:

”U.S. and European law enforcement officials say they have scored an important advance in their efforts to disrupt what some officials describe as the biggest weapons-trafficking network in the world, responsible for supplying the Taliban and terrorist groups from al Qaeda in Afghanistan to the Abu Sayyaf in the Philippines, as well as rebel forces in Africa.

He has a fleet of about 60 aircraft, including large Russian cargo planes, according to investigators. His operation is tied together by a complex web of overlapping airlines, charter companies and freight-forwarding operations that give him a global reach. His main company is registered as Air Cess…”

I wonder if Jake will be able to PBEM from Gitmo.

[ February 26, 2002, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: Marlow ]

Originally posted by Croda:

My new claim to fame is that ICS is going to get banned in a thread of my creation.

Muahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa.

J'aime bien cette vie.

He has been quite the little pillock lately, hasn’t he?

Have you noticed ICS also agrees with Brian on Monty/Patton. Who’d a thunk it.

Originally posted by Lorak:

** off topic post**

Trying to get ICQ to run on my PC at work. I can load it and run it fine under admin. But when I sign on. I get nothing.

If I actually installed it under my personal profile.. would it solve this problem?

Lorak

I believe so...

Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lorak:

** off topic post**

Lorak

I believe so...</font>

Originally posted by Goanna:

... so I have a cunning idea.

That would be a first.

If you're looking for a really brutal map to get to the killing right quick, I would suggest Red Marley Abitot by Andreas.

Leeo and I had a right fine set-to on that one ... and Peng lost his name on it, too.

[ February 26, 2002, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Moriarty ]