Emergency CPR - Challenge-Peng Resuscitation

Mace

Originally posted by Persephone:

I agree with you that the Bard never lies... but he has been known to get a little bit confused and forgetful at times. It is well known for him to leave his red pointy gnome hat at the local pub at least 2-3 times a week. And sometimes he wakes up in the morning and finds that he is in the wrong garden, sleeping beside a pink flamingo. It is quite embarassing for the little Übergnome...so you should be grateful he even remembers that he made you his squire. And don't be upset that he didn't fill-out the proper paperwork...It happens...and I'm sure the Justicar will be forgiving.

{begins to brood and weep over this sorry situation}

Woe is me.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sledge59:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Yeknodathon mumbled:

What a fine idea, I don't think I'll be sending turns to BodgedInBehind either. He's also miserable. His miserable advance is... well, pathetic.

Idjit Yeknod

Dear Yeknodathon,

I seem to have misjudged you. Donkeys are reputed to be intelligent by four-legged standards. What went wrong in your case?

Our game is a Meeting Engagement. If you want any chance at a win, you must at least attempt to capture the flags. Instead you have been skulking about for over a dozen turns near your setup area. Since you refuse to come out and fight, my gamey paras are more than willing to take the fight to your location. You have these choices:

59- Fight the good fight.

Yek- Skulk around like you have been doing.

noda- Withdraw all your forces off-map.

thon- Surrender.

Appendectomy- Failure to return files is not an option.

Have a wonderful day,

Sledge</font>

Diceman

Since it appears to fall to you to be the junior assistant kicking boy of this cyst, which has befouled my most favorite board in which to lurk, and furthermore being that your pathetic attempts at humour in this thread and meekness and groveling in the face of your self-appointed pengly "superiors" make me giddy with the thrill of an anticipated easy butt-kicking, I challenge you to defend the dishonor of the community that, through an untoward volume of the vacuous, feeble thoughts of simplistic, febrile minds caused said board to crash leading to me actually get work done, thus artificially raising the expectations of my company and dooming my next performance appraisal. Furthermore, and really just parenthetically, I also challenge you, Phallus Maximus , simply because your lame use of V's to imitate a carved inscription in your feeble latin and your mewling wandering around page 5 makes me giddy with the thrill of a second easy victory. If either of you can manage to locate my email address (hint: don't go sounding out all the big words in the yellow pages -- it isn't in there!) I'll expect an ME setup or a series of very, very small words discussing terms.

{stands at castle gate, smugly picking his teeth}

That'll show the little pip-squeak! ...err, oi, wot's this? He's back:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />PULL TOY whimpered:

Fine. I'll just challenge everyone without a label until I find someone who isnt yellow. I'll start with you... You up for a game? Judging from your english skills you must be a SNS or whatever they're called. So... are you up to it?

It's SSN (Scum Sucking Newbie). That'd be your title, bucko! I am a Squarehead! No no no, scratch that. I am a... umm.. err.. JUST LOOK AT MY PROFILE, YOU NINNY!!!

Now, about that game. I've played you once already. Have you forgotten? It was last July. If you'll be so kind as to post the result here, I'll gladly send you a setup.

HOP TO IT!!!</font>

Our game is a Meeting Engagement. If you want any chance at a win, you must at least attempt to capture the flags. Instead you have been skulking about for over a dozen turns near your setup area. Since you refuse to come out and fight, my gamey paras are more than willing to take the fight to your location.

Odd... My game with him went the same way. Methinks the donkey has a problem with the concept of meeting engagements

Originally posted by Sock Monkey:

Diceman

Since it appears to fall to you to be the junior assistant kicking boy of this cyst, which has befouled my most favorite board in which to lurk, and furthermore being that your pathetic attempts at humour in this thread and meekness and groveling in the face of your self-appointed pengly "superiors" make me giddy with the thrill of an anticipated easy butt-kicking, I challenge you to defend the dishonor of the community that, through an untoward volume of the vacuous, feeble thoughts of simplistic, febrile minds caused said board to crash leading to me actually get work done, thus artificially raising the expectations of my company and dooming my next performance appraisal. Furthermore, and really just parenthetically, I also challenge you, Phallus Maximus , simply because your lame use of V's to imitate a carved inscription in your feeble latin and your mewling wandering around page 5 makes me giddy with the thrill of a second easy victory. If either of you can manage to locate my email address (hint: don't go sounding out all the big words in the yellow pages -- it isn't in there!) I'll expect an ME setup or a series of very, very small words discussing terms.

Hmm, a taunt, a challenge, and he picked out not one, but two of the lamer SSN's.

Promising, promising...

Praise be to God !!

(sorry Berli)

I finally found away to get around the damn firewall here at work, and get back to the MBT.

Needless to say I have lots of catch up reading to do. So I won't waste any time actualy talking to you guys.

Cesspool page has been updated with a ling to Patch's photo's and slapdragon was added to the regular photo pages as well.

See Ya'll in a bit.

Lorak the loathed

PULL TOY squeaked:

So NOW can you play me?

Well actually yes, I could have sent you a setup the moment you arrived. If you want to play in the 'Pool though, you must be able to stand the stench. Go ahead now, take the putrid air deeply into your lungs

It's okay if you lose your lunch

Breath deeply

Still want a game?

Alrighty then. I'll say this much in your favor:

You played that game straight through even though you were losing (unlike some of the cowardly twits around here). Setup sent.

Ahh, So I have read up on current events... Seems things never change. I am still the wonderful, caring soul I always was...and the rest of you still suck like a wet-vac in a florida basement.

Just got finished adding the last phot's to the cesspool pages. Sadly I noticed that an entire Peng Thread has been stolen! If there were any photo's there...Patch or others could someone please send them forth ?

As for my life... It is still here, and still sucks. It is at such a level of suckitude that I am sure Berli and God went in together to come up with this one.

Lorak the loathed

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Lord love a duck!

Oh sure Sludge59, take any old lame ass challenge that comes along. Keep that crap up and we'll have every stupid pillock from the outer board in here.

Hey Justicar! Any chance of stripping an Olde One of his Make Him A Squire privaleges?

I would not presume to argue with one who once said: "I will accept the next ten challenges made to me" and offered NO requirements at all. I only ask that you, Berli accept that my intentions are most foul in this matter. You will not be disappointed in the end.

[QBOh I'll be watching you can be sure. I will allow this probation... don't waste it[/QB]

My lord... what is this world coming too? Has even the devil himself lost all sense of reasoning?

Damn, Let the devil get sick on curry and the next thing you know he is giving every snot-bubbling SSN probation.

Lorak the Loathed

Oh sure Sludge59, take any old lame ass challenge that comes along. Keep that crap up and we'll have every stupid pillock from the outer board in here.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />So NOW can you play me?

Oh yeah, now there's a challenge worth accepting.

</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gates-slut:

The forces of the Dark One AUTOSURRENDERED yes that is correct - autosurrendered to the Army of Sluts.

The final Score was:

Berli: not much

G-sFKaP: A lot!

You don't exist. It never happened.</font>