Emergency CPR - Challenge-Peng Resuscitation

Mace

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Put a little taunt in it. Work for it.

Work for it! Who do you think you are, my liege Joe Shaw?

No, let me tell you who you are. Like most Eagles fans, you roll in smelly stuff to disguise your scent. Like most Philly natives, you chase cars and bark at them.

In fact, you sniff at every tree you pass, you uneducable, sewage scarfing, sheep discomfiting {sorry Mace}, carpet-bagging, pustule chomping, squid defiling, misbegotten offspring of a malodorous pervert.

Now I understand what Croda sees in you...

Speedbump

Originally posted by Speedbump:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Put a little taunt in it. Work for it.

Work for it! Who do you think you are, my liege Joe Shaw?

No, let me tell you who you are. Like most Eagles fans, you roll in smelly stuff to disguise your scent. Like most Philly natives, you chase cars and bark at them.

In fact, you sniff at every tree you pass, you uneducable, sewage scarfing, sheep discomfiting {sorry Mace}, carpet-bagging, pustule chomping, squid defiling, misbegotten offspring of a malodorous pervert.

Now I understand what Croda sees in you...

Speedbump</font>

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Okay, that was better.

Just let me say that I bask in your approval. No, I live for your good opinion. Bastige.

I have no preferences. I have no scruples.
Funny you should say that because that is exactly what Mace and Bauhaus were telling me just the other day...

PS I don't think I'm Joe Shaw because I'm better looking, better endowed, not a blowhard, and not a prissy dafodil.
Unfortunately, I must agree. After many hours toiling away cleaning Joe Shaw's codpiece this is too true...

Speedbump

[edited cause...]

[edited again, because while you would never know it watching me play, I am a perfectionist]

[ February 26, 2002, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: Speedbump ]

Guest PondScum

[edited again, because while you would never know it watching me play, I am a perfectionist]

So much for mastering the preview button, eh?

In other news, after I graciously offered him the chance of revenging his hideous defeat - to the tune of 94-6 - AGAINST THE FRENCH - and there's no better way to enter the pool, say I - although it's not quite up there with Berli's supreme achievement of a 1-99 loss as a Champion of the MBT - are you fed up with these subclauses yet? - anyway, Yeknod is now bleating - yes, bleating - one farmyard animal is much the same as another in spite of what Mace's STD clinic claims - about how I CHANGED FILENAMES ON HIM. Yes, I did. I admit it. Sic The Lawyer <font size=-2>tm</font> on me. But my eyes, sweet Jesus, MY EYES. Just how many unique characters do you need to identify another 60 seconds of watching your little donkey-led troops getting pounded into oblivion once again by the forces of liberty, fraternity, equality, and really great coffee? I gave up. I did. I gave up counting after 20 characters. Because that would have required taking my shoes off, and I need them to kick the flea-bitten old nag when he's down.

Originally posted by Marlow:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedbump:

Unfortunately, I must agree. After many hours toiling away cleaning Joe Shaw's codpiece this is too true...

Speedbump

Let me guess, Bumpy but Jo didn't bother to remove it first before you started "buffing" away.</font>

Croda & Berli,

I would hate to think that you are egging on Iron Skillet in the Flag thread, in order to see him banned. Wait, I wouldn't hate that at all...

Speedbump

Egging him on...no.

Letting him make an omelette of his idiocy...yes.

Originally posted by PVLLVS MAXIMVS:

Fine. I'll just sit here with one thumb stuck against my pallatee, and the other one exploring my butocks for pimples until someone plays me. Whaaah. [/QB]

Sound off like you got a PAIR son, like you got a pair! No sense in me wasting my time emasculating you on the battlefield if you're already a eunuch. Oh and a sense of humor! You got to show a sense of humor. If you can't laugh in the face of sudden destruction then SODD OFF! Nothing worse than seeing a grown man go home and cry to his mommy over a little ambush gone well.

Originally posted by Sock Monkey:

Diceman

Since it appears to fall to you to be the junior assistant kicking boy of this cyst, which has befouled my most favorite board in which to lurk, and furthermore being that your pathetic attempts at humour in this thread and meekness and groveling in the face of your self-appointed pengly "superiors" make me giddy with the thrill of an anticipated easy butt-kicking...

Hehehe...easy...snicker…chuckle... Ha! I'm neither easy nor cheap. No wait that's not true. If she's big busted I'm easy, but not cheap. No wait, if she's...well never mind you get the drift. But what's that got to do with you anyway? Oh yea, you were dancing around like a giddy school girl after one too many strawberry daiquiris. You won't feel violated tomorrow, if I indulge your giddiness today will you? I suppose the question of who violates who can only be settled on the field of dishonor. Setup coming your way.

Originally posted by Marlow:

Uhoh. It looks bad for Lawyer. Who could have guessed that TortBoy was involved in anything so sinister. An article in the Washington Post reveals the truth behind “Air Cess” in the MBT spin-off in the forum for a Grogy Pinko Commie flight simulator that shall not be named:

”U.S. and European law enforcement officials say they have scored an important advance in their efforts to disrupt what some officials describe as the biggest weapons-trafficking network in the world, responsible for supplying the Taliban and terrorist groups from al Qaeda in Afghanistan to the Abu Sayyaf in the Philippines, as well as rebel forces in Africa.

He has a fleet of about 60 aircraft, including large Russian cargo planes, according to investigators. His operation is tied together by a complex web of overlapping airlines, charter companies and freight-forwarding operations that give him a global reach. His main company is registered as Air Cess…”

I wonder if Jake will be able to PBEM from Gitmo.

Filthy Taliban (Ray Ban's cousin) A-Rub bastiche steals a perfectly good name and don't pay me a dime. But it ain't me, as shown by the quote below:

"The report also describes Bout as a former air forceofficer who holds at least five passports. Investigators said Bout was known as the "Lone Wolf" because he operates by himself. They describe him as short, stocky and usually sporting a bushy mustache."

Is that Seanachai or what? I mean, he works no identifiable job, and the physical description fits him to a T. And who would guess he running an Arab gun delivery service from Canada, the nation that made flour paste exciting?

BTW, I think his "mustache" is a certain lady's infamous Missing Merkin. Seanachai has not the genes to produce facial hair himself. The "Lone Wolf" is what he affectionately (perhaps TOO affectionately) calls his middle leg. You know, his leg with the wooden stump from an "accident" that required amputation. Fortunately, he won't miss it since it was lonely to begin with.

[ February 26, 2002, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: Lawyer ]

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedbump:

So much for mastering the preview button, eh?

In other news, after I graciously offered him the chance of revenging his hideous defeat - to the tune of 94-6 - AGAINST THE FRENCH - and there's no better way to enter the pool, say I - although it's not quite up there with Berli's supreme achievement of a 1-99 loss as a Champion of the MBT - are you fed up with these subclauses yet? - anyway, Yeknod is now bleating - yes, bleating - one farmyard animal is much the same as another in spite of what Mace's STD clinic claims - about how I CHANGED FILENAMES ON HIM. Yes, I did. I admit it. Sic The Lawyer <font size=-2>tm</font> on me. But my eyes, sweet Jesus, MY EYES. Just how many unique characters do you need to identify another 60 seconds of watching your little donkey-led troops getting pounded into oblivion once again by the forces of liberty, fraternity, equality, and really great coffee? I gave up. I did. I gave up counting after 20 characters. Because that would have required taking my shoes off, and I need them to kick the flea-bitten old nag when he's down.</font>

Bah! Just got back from a trip to Denver (good going travel company, be sure to arrange it so that I have to leave SALT LAKE CITY, home of the 2002 Winter Olympics, on the VERY DAY THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS LEAVING! Good Plan!) and haven't had a chance to savor (yeah right) the thread to it's fullest. I see several thingie references that I shall ignore because I'm the better man (in more ways than one if you get my drift) and a couple of appeals to the Justicar (like I care).

So why am I here? Simple really, even simple enough for Hiram. Having seen the quality of the recent posts of Diceman and having shuddered at the LACK of quality SSNs out there these days, I hereby announce that I, Sir Joe Shaw, do hereby take DICEMAN to Squire!

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Joe

Well, Joe aren't you going to look silly when I've beaten the pants off of your new boy toy and you're left standing there with a naked, shivering lawn gnome? It's apparent that you're no smarter than the person (whom you no doubt also hand-picked) who made your travel arrangements. Your discrimination, even by the nigh-nonexistant standards of this collection of numbskulls, is shockingly low and everything I've seen written about you is obviously too kind by several orders of magnitude. Dicey , the fact that you're now playing a spandex-clad Robin to this only-endowed-by-his-codpiece Batman will make the whupping you're about to receive even sweeter for me than the sweet, sweet daiquiris I had as a schoolgirl.

ok,

I think I finally have all the photo's updated on my site.

Croda has been added to the normal (if they can be called that) pages.

And Patch's photo pages, now 5 of them, I believe are up to date with all of her creations.

Lorak the loathed

damn ubb code! Feh!

[ February 26, 2002, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: Lorak ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

So why am I here? Simple really, even simple enough for Hiram. Having seen the quality of the recent posts of Diceman and having shuddered at the LACK of quality SSNs out there these days, I hereby announce that I, Sir Joe Shaw, do hereby take DICEMAN to Squire!

Joe

I humbly accept this honor Sire. :D I could serve under no finer Knight. :cool: In a hushed whisper: You'll understand of course if I don't put this on my resume ;) .

My first act as a quire will of course be the public humiliation of our friend Sock Monkey. I've sent him an attack/defend quick battle (with good weather) with myself as the defender. I predict that not only will I withstand Monkey Boy’s onslaught (sic), I'll run him off the board with his prehensile tail between his legs.

tongue.gif

Diceman Out

Originally posted by Diceman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

I humbly accept this honor Sire. :D I could serve under no finer Knight. :cool: In a hushed whisper: You'll understand of course if I don't put this on my resume ;) .

My first act as a quire will of course be the public humiliation of our friend Sock Monkey. I've sent him an attack/defend quick battle (with good weather) with myself as the defender. I predict that not only will I withstand Monkey Boy’s onslaught (sic), I'll run him off the board with his prehensile tail between his legs.

tongue.gif

Diceman Out</font>