Peng, I Take Our Challenge Public, Now & Forever, Until the Last Breath Leaves Me

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Just as a by the by: Are there any of you bastards that don't own guns?

They're noo "guns", ye blouse wearin' poodle walker! (Ah knoo, boot at's tae early fer mae). They're "representative examples o' tha rifles, pistols an' rrrevolvers fra' tha major combatant's o' World War II". A "gun" wid hae wheels on at.

An' Ah didnae keep 'em fer haim protecshun. Fer tha' Ah haeve tha "holy hand grenade", aka, tha Wife's incontinent 13 year ol' weiner dog. Noo, these are a "private collecshun" o' WWII memorabilia - tha jus' happen tae gi "BANG!".

An' rrremember...guns didnae kill people, at's tha bullets (at least ain mah experience).

[ September 27, 2002, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: OGSF ]

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Geez, Goanna, the bullets are supposed to come out of the pointy end.

Just as a by the by: Are there any of you bastards that don't own guns?</font>

Originally posted by OGSF:

Thas s a wee bit o' war footage, showin' Goanna facin' doon a human wave wi' a P38.

Swine bullet(s)

O' course, haes position were over-run shortly after thas were taken....

Nothing like starting the morning with a good, hearty laugh. Well, watching dalem do the polka might be something like it. Either way, good fun all around.

I don't own any guns. I own rifles.

Originally posted by rune:

Here is to hoping that Joebob throws himself on his sabre.

Rune

Ah well, aren't WE just the fortunate ones though! Look lads, Rune has honored us by gracing the MBT with his august presence in September.

I know ... let's call it a holiday in honor of this great and momentous occassion shall we then?

OR ... we could just ignore the prancing little AWOL munchkin.

OR, perhaps he would care to send along a setup so that we may judge if he still has ANY taunting skills left at all at all? Based on what I heard on the IL-2 Roger Wilco lines ... he doesn't!

Joe

You know, amidst the hatred, and the vitriol, and the singsongs, and the new game and all, I still find one thing missing.

FRED 176, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Remember the way he used to insist we weren't funny, and demand that the Peng Challenge Thread be locked?

sniffle

I wonder if he still thinks about us sometimes...</font>

Are there any of you bastards that don't own guns?

We don't, as such, own any guns. Should the need for them arise, our oppressive state will hand them out to us by the truckload so that we may smite the infidels with malice aforethought. Then it is the serious beautiful stuff too, MMG's, assault rifles, SMGs, AT-missile launchers, 90mm RCLs, grenades, Rocket launchers, pointy sticks and Fred.

EXTRA! EXTRA!

THE GAME, THE WHOLE GAME AND NOTHING BUT THE GAME HAS BEEN REPORTED ON THE OLD FIRM PREMISES AS OF RIGHT FRICKING NOW.

I should probably stay at work for a bit longer and finish the vital work I am currently probably doing.

Are there any of you bastards that don't own guns?

Does a Craftsman staplegun count? Could cause a nasty flesh wound.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Ahh Fred. Such fun memories.

Sigh.

The Germans: can't live with 'em, can't nuke 'em because they surrender too soon.

Steve

Who the hell is Fred? I thought he was our Meeks eating polar bear (after eating Meeks would that be bi-polar bear?).

[ September 27, 2002, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Marlow ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I own a sabre lad, a genuine 1860 vintage British Lt. Infantry officers sabre engraved to W.W. Ross, 43rd Coy. 1st Rgt. LVR manufactured by Wilson and Matheson, Glasgow ... {sniff}.

No guns though.

Joe

That's swell, Joe. Do you know how to use it? I mean other than flailing it wildly about your head when you and the missus play "The Southern Belle and The Dastardly Union Cavalry Officer".

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I do however own a fencing foil from college.

A fencing foil... a fencing foil? You mean that namby panby sport where you point pointy things at each other, prance around with your back arm raised into the air and speak French(!!!) to each other???</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I own a sabre lad, a genuine 1860 vintage British Lt. Infantry officers sabre engraved to W.W. Ross, 43rd Coy. 1st Rgt. LVR manufactured by Wilson and Matheson, Glasgow ... {sniff}.

No guns though.

Joe

That's swell, Joe. Do you know how to use it? I mean other than flailing it wildly about your head when you and the missus play "The Southern Belle and The Dastardly Union Cavalry Officer".</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I own a sabre lad...

What the hell is a sabre lad??? Probably some pitiful street urchin Moe picked up. In his own sick fashion, I suppose that he routinely has the poor lad polish Moe's sabre before he goes out for a night on the town with his Mormon wives...

[ September 27, 2002, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Herr Oberst ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I do however own a fencing foil from college.

Trust a Boo_Radley to bring a fencing foil to a gunfight.

Papa</font>

Agua Perdido!

I have been in communication with my second, and it appears that, as expected, you are using your status as most-favored-lap-dog to the Justicariate in order to gain a gamey upper-hand in our battle. This will not do!

Be it known that while I fight for the honour of a bright young girl about to enter the fullness of her womanhood, you Agua fight for nothing more than maintaining the status-quo, for The Man.

Yes, we fight for more than the reputations of a mother and daughter. Our argument has far higher-reaching scope than between two boys: one, a rebel, an outcast, a diamond in the rough but with a heart of gold; the other your average Joe Shaw without imaginatio, without zest for life - a simpleton. We fight the good fight: Good vs. Evil!

You are all things rotten Agua Perdido! You are Brutus stabbing Julius; you are that Queen who said "Let them Eat Cake!" You rogue, scoundrel, you are the mob led by Robespierre.

For too long you have soiled these hallowed halls with your lecherous tongue. (ewww) You are but a pale imitation of your master, a Jusicaricature if you will. (OK that was lame) And I expect to exact a fate worse than death for you. After your defeat, I will leave your torn carcass for Dalem the Hippie to dispose of. He might use your sinews to sew the inseam on his bell-bottoms. Perhaps he will play games with your skull, or run you through a spaghetti maker. Maybe he'll craft bits of your bones into fashionable (and affordable!) medallions - I don't know, but I am sure that it will be very disgusting and rather distasteful to boot.

Prepare to meet your doom, Agua Perdido.

You know, amidst the hatred, and the vitriol, and the singsongs, and the new game and all, I still find one thing missing.

FRED 176, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Remember the way he used to insist we weren't funny, and demand that the Peng Challenge Thread be locked?

sniffle

I wonder if he still thinks about us sometimes...</font>

Originally posted by Geier:

EXTRA! EXTRA!

THE GAME, THE WHOLE GAME AND NOTHING BUT THE GAME HAS BEEN REPORTED ON THE OLD FIRM PREMISES AS OF RIGHT FRICKING NOW.

I should probably stay at work for a bit longer and finish the vital work I am currently probably doing.

No you should not. You should tell your employer you're feeling ill and go home immediately.

[wink,wink,nudge,nudge]Besides, I just received a QB setup from the missus. [/wink,wink,nudge,nudge]