Peng, I Take Our Challenge Public, Now & Forever, Until the Last Breath Leaves Me

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Be it known that while I fight for the honour of a bright young girl about to enter the fullness of her womanhood

Someone's been lurking outside the local junior high.

Mace

[ September 27, 2002, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I think it's time that the Olde Ones championed the use of the Code Duello in all future CessPool matches.

The Code Duello? Oh, that one! Now I remember... that's the code that allows cowards to hide behind leagalisms in order to avoid getting hurt. Sorry, but We already support the Code Diablo wherein you cut your opponents throat while he is busy clutching his groin that you just applied the well aimed kick to.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I think it's time that the Olde Ones championed the use of the Code Duello in all future CessPool matches.

The Code Duello? Oh, that one! Now I remember... that's the code that allows cowards to hide behind leagalisms in order to avoid getting hurt. Sorry, but We already support the Code Diablo wherein you cut your opponents throat while he is busy clutching his groin that you just applied the well aimed kick to.</font>

Cole Slaw, don't you have a turn to process or somefink?

Now Panzer Leader, do I make fun of your name? Granted, in those days when you were an SSN I did refer to you as Pansy Leader but I haven't done that since the dark day you were taken to Squire. Now it seems to me that someone who is trying to get a FELLOW CESSPOOLER (not to mention a Seniour Knight, not to mention THE Seniour Seniour Knight, not to mention ... but we won't mention the rest) to complete and send a turn would do well to use ... a little courtesy?

Joe

Enough of your palsied wheezing, Old Joe. Enough I say! You are challenged in more ways than a sound statistical universe could be expected to tolerate, but I give you one more!

As the mug of water I am using to decal a new set of Microarmor has cooled from hot to tepid, and therefore has become more of an annoyance than a useful tool, I am simultaneously reminded of you and your Dr. Lizardo-esque rantings, and given the time to slap your metaphorical cheek with a metaphorical glove.

I demand a setup from you, Sir. I will of course, as always, play anything and any nationality, but I offer you the chance to face the Italians, as I have a hankering to test the mettle of my ethnicalistic cousins in pixellated combat.

So be about it now, and quickly! I look forward to meeting you on the field of battle and delivering a mighty persiflagellification upon your hoary corpus.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Nonsense and fiddledeepoop Berli, the Code Duello is the only thing that will save us from challenges like that posted recently by Nincompoop1. It's time to upgrade say I.

Joe

Are you playing him? I'm not playing him. Seanachai, you playing him? Peng? Bueller?

Guess we don't need no Code Duello. Kick him in the yarbles I say

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Looks like a joint effort on this one. See what can be accomplished when you put enough pillocks in the same room with each other? Not bloody much

The 1000 monkeys with a 1000 typewriters were already contracted out.

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

You still have GHQ after CMBO/CMBB?

How parse.

Mace

I assume that in Aussie speak, or platypus grunts, or whatever "language" it is that you savages of the dog-headed land use to barter for the fertile women of neighboring villages, "parse" means "insightful" or "impressive".

Certain things even CM can't do yet. For that we have lead and paint. Lots and lots of lead and paint.

[ September 27, 2002, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: dalem ]

Originally posted by Mace:

While I'm here, I'd like the opportunity to state that Aussie Posties (translation: Australian Postpersons) don't deliver on Saturdays

Forking Chook Sucking Bastages!!!

*sigh*

Back to playing with the beta.

Mace

Oh Really? So sad that you "only" have the BETA TO PLAY WITH IN THE MEANTIME YOU FORKING CHOOK STUFFING BASTAAARD!!!

Back to playing with the Demo. *sniff*

AJ

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Certain things even CM can't do yet. For that we have lead and paint. Lots and lots of lead and paint.

Ahh you are of course desribing the ability to turn grown men into stuttering geeks? Or is it perhaps the ability to be scorned by even the ugliest women?</font>