Peng, I Take Our Challenge Public, Now & Forever, Until the Last Breath Leaves Me

Originally posted by OGSF:

Rrrrrepeat aftaer mae..."BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!.." Continue untaill tha movie stops.

Repeat after me;

You are a poseur in damp wool. You've not had dry legs since the last time you were hooked to a catheter, and your penchant for sheep intestines knows no bounds. You're so full of sheep, and wrapped in enough ammonia-soaked wool, that I've been seein' Mace give you the eye.

If were at Estes Park, I'd have tripped you up with your own skirt.

It's a good thing your bayonet is safely on the end of your boom-stick, else-wise it'd be soaked with your own hemoglobin. Tell your mom she can give you back the bolt to that lead-chucker you call a rifle, and with near certainty you'll send yourself to play amongst "the Heather in the Sky," 'cause Berli knows there's no chance of you harming anyone down-range.

<big>Ah'm loookin' at YOU, Jimmae!</big>

{edited 'cause that <small>OGSF git makes me so mad!}</small>

[ September 26, 2002, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Leeo ]

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

Lars Johnson is right about Joe Johnson's bein' right!

dalem, you freaky cheeky hippy pimp, you must have been doing hallucinogens once again, because everyone (but you, apparently) knows that talking about your johnson (or in your case, <small><small>johnson</small></small>) is just not done.

Send me a set-up, you violator of community standards!

Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

<big>Ah'm loookin' at YOU, Jimmae!</big>

Ah spie wi' mah wee eye, a flamin' pillock tha' hae received THA GAME!!

Saind mae somethin' tha didnae hae noo stankin' conscripts or poxy 45mm AT guns an at!!

Bastarrrd.</font>

Get stoofed, ya poxy haggis sniffer. I notice that you DID include the one where I can't seem to get the last round of 9 mm down range, but some how DID NOT include the one where you were attempting to fire your Enfield in semi-auto mode. Bloody yellow journalists.

Nice that Mace and the Bard at least noticed my excellent range practices and safety considerations, however. Rest assured that if you are ever on the business end of a pointy thing held by this Australian, you'll be wishing you were in Gaza instead.

And for that, you bloated tartan sack of protoplasm, YOU can send me a setup as I am now in possession of the implement of your demise.

While I admit that last movie of Goanna attempting to get the pistol to work had some real humour value (anyone else think he was going to start bashing it with a rock in a second?), my main thought during the first two movies was "huh, a movie of two Australians not managing to shoot each other. Where's the fun? Where's Mad Max? They could have at least spiked OGSF's hair, and stuck a leather face mask on Goanna"

Originally posted by Goanna:

some how DID NOT include the one where you were attempting to fire your Enfield in semi-auto mode.

Ah didnae ha' room on mah stankin' web server tae post *everythun*.

Rest assured that if you are ever on the business end of a pointy thing held by this Australian, you'll be wishing you were in Gaza instead.

At's noo easy gettin' tha wee bullet thingies aintae tha musket, boot haes a bastarrd wi' 'em af'n hae manages tae gi' wun tae stay ain.

And for that, you bloated tartan sack of protoplasm, YOU can send me a setup as I am now in possession of the implement of your demise.

At'll bae along tamorra...at's mae bed time here noo. Ye kin hae conscript Ruskies, an' Ah'll attack wi' a handful o' thaim SturmTiger thangs. After tha' ye kin kiss mah spotty arrrse, ye sand poundin' date sniffer.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

<font size=-1>OGSF demonstrates "area fire"</font>

THAT was far more information than any of us wanted</font>

I can neither confirm nor deny the fact that I am a bastard, although the suggestion is not foreign to me.

I do not own any firearms, but was educated in their care and use by the government at one point. I do own a rather sturdy Gray Nichols cricket bat, however, and find that all the home protection I need here in the Lucky Country.

Of course you have your personality.

Originally posted by Geier:

Seanachai, you do remember what we always do to you when we play you, don't you? Thass right, we rip your arms off and beat you to death with them. Every time.

We are interested in doing so again, this time in ze east. Our people will talk to your people and let's "do" lunch sometime. Chow.

I am always at the service of the Old Firm when it comes to being trashed and humiliated.

Please to send my way your setup when the game arrives in the land of folk that eat rotting fish.

Originally posted by dalem:

You know, amidst the hatred, and the vitriol, and the singsongs, and the new game and all, I still find one thing missing.

FRED 176, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Remember the way he used to insist we weren't funny, and demand that the Peng Challenge Thread be locked?

sniffle

I wonder if he still thinks about us sometimes...