Peng, I Take Our Challenge Public, Now & Forever, Until the Last Breath Leaves Me

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Does this mean you're sending me a set-up?

See what I mean, Shaka? This is the kind of begging you're up against.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PondScum:

What drives ME onward is WAITING FOR A FECKIN' SETUP FROM YOU.

And hurry up, before I get all Blood Hamster on your shinny ass.

Originally posted by Pondscum:

This is the kind of begging you're up against.

Et tu, GatesMinion, et tu.

Steve

Whirlpool commercial dryers that are two frickin weeks old and don't work, suck.

A tenant that has made a new six month lease to stay at the Iron Bar Motel, sucks.

Cable companies that drill holes in your apartment building without permission, suck.

And the cable still doesn't work, which sucks.

You all suck too.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Talk with your hand over your mouth.

Now sod off.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Et tu, GatesMinion, et tu.

Your clever legal tricks won't work here, Sparky. The difference is that in the first case you PUT ME ON YOUR LIST (with no provocation, I might add), and then FAILED TO FOLLOW THROUGH. Ask Bauhaus for how unsettling that is. Whereas in the second case, he's jes' beggin'.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Who in the Bloody Hell is SHAKA supposed to be? To whom are you responding and what tortured mental gymnastics did you engage in to lead you to THAT choice?

I'm surprised at you, Joe. I'd have thought that even someone of your advanced years might have "stepped out" in the 80s to the dulcet tones of SHAKA KAHN. But justicars always are a bit out of touch, eh?

CessPoolers deserve a bit of recognition ... if only the recognition dervived from ... BEING ABLE TO BE RECOGNIZED!

Idiot!

Let me tell you a story, Uncle Joe. My grandfather is 92. He's got arthritis, macular degeneration, and is as deaf as a post. His days are endless dreary vistas of pulped food and very loud tv. But what keeps him going, what feeds the fires of his soul, is his undying HATRED of the manager of his sheltered housing block. The plans, the machinations, the gossipping and spying. It's what keeps him ALIVE, Joe. Take away that manager and my grandfather would be dead within a month, but until then he has a PURPOSE.

This is why I raise your blood pressure so, Joe. It's to keep you alive. No, don't thank me, just make sure to give me something other than socks this christmas, ok?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

"SHAKA" is it now? I really do have to repeat my request that members of the CessPool be identified properly, with their names spelt and bolded. I could even live without the bolding, though it does make a nice touch and allows me to skim over the unimportant posts until I find one that is worthy of my attention ... i.e. one that has MY name in it.

I'm just going to go back to calling Panzer Leader panties.

[ September 25, 2002, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: dalem ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Who in the Bloody Hell is SHAKA supposed to be? To whom are you responding and what tortured mental gymnastics did you engage in to lead you to THAT choice?

I'm surprised at you, Joe. I'd have thought that even someone of your advanced years might have "stepped out" in the 80s to the dulcet tones of SHAKA KAHN. But justicars always are a bit out of touch, eh?

CessPoolers deserve a bit of recognition ... if only the recognition dervived from ... BEING ABLE TO BE RECOGNIZED!

Idiot!

Let me tell you a story, Uncle Joe. My grandfather is 92. He's got arthritis, macular degeneration, and is as deaf as a post. His days are endless dreary vistas of pulped food and very loud tv. But what keeps him going, what feeds the fires of his soul, is his undying HATRED of the manager of his sheltered housing block. The plans, the machinations, the gossipping and spying. It's what keeps him ALIVE, Joe. Take away that manager and my grandfather would be dead within a month, but until then he has a PURPOSE.

This is why I raise your blood pressure so, Joe. It's to keep you alive. No, don't thank me, just make sure to give me something other than socks this christmas, ok?</font>

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Joe Stalin

<font size=-2>(and don't pretend you didn't notice the eerie resemblance)</font>:

Here's a thought lad, try to be CLEAR for a change. Being CLEVER obviously isn't your forte.

Clarity is in the eye of the beholder, Joe. I'm sure that Papa "got it" (down, bauhaus) for while he may be ill-educated, he at least has some native cunning and street smarts. Unlike, for example, yourself.

But nevermind, Joe! Hate me some more! Keep that ol' ticker going!

Just remember - no socks.

Clarity is in the eye of the beholder, Joe. I'm sure that Papa "got it" (down, bauhaus) for while he may be ill-educated, he at least has some native cunning and street smarts.

I've found that if Papa-Chaka-Shaka-Zulu-Kahn-Noonian-Singh has native cunning, it's from a very distant land.

Why not incense that smells like fresh bread, even. C'mon, you've got to admit, these are damn good ideas.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

<font size=-1>I've found that if Papa-Chaka-Shaka-Zulu-Kahn-Noonian-Singh has native cunning, it's from a very distant land.</font>

Australian?? Surely not. I mean, even House Persiflage wouldn't sink THAT low.

<font size=-1>Why not incense that smells like fresh bread, even. C'mon, you've got to admit, these are damn good ideas.</font>
Just what kind of "incense" have you been burning to get these ideas, Boo? And more importantly, when are you gonna start sharing it?

This is why I raise your blood pressure so, Joe. It's to keep you alive. No, don't thank me, just make sure to give me something other than socks this christmas, ok?

That's rather touching, really. In a sort of pathological way.

Joe, I am moved by Pondscum's story and his use of it here to believe that he truly cares for you.

Joe, I think you should give him a hug.

Nothing showy, just a straight-forward, manly bumping of chests with a quick slap of the arms to either shoulder, then step back and give each other an acknowldeging nod.

You may signify its transmission by sending: ((manly-hug))

[ September 25, 2002, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PondScum:

That's rather touching, really. In a sort of pathological way.

Joe, I am moved by Pondscum's story and his use of it here to believe that he truly cares for you.

Joe, I think you should give him a hug.

Nothing showy, just a straight-forward, manly bumping of chests with a quick slap of the arms to either shoulder, then step back and give each other an acknowldeging nod.

You may signify its transmission by sending: ((manly-hug))</font>

You go ahead and do whatever your little obsessive-compulsive psyche "deems necessary", Shaka, but back when I was in training dalem wasn't in the habit of raisin' no fools. Sadly, by the time he'd reached you, signs of his impending collapse into hippiedom and wandering David-Carradine-style quest-for-justice were already becoming apparent in the training process. Standards were slipping, the golden age of persiflaging was over, and in the distance Seanachai was shaking his head sadly (and not just because he'd got another flea in his ear).

And now you want me to take pity on you with a game? Ahhh, but see who you're up against! Panzer Leader! Yes, that maestro of mice, that patron village idiot of lost causes, is fairly BEGGING to be kicked backwards across the battlefield. Against this competition, really, what hope do you have?

If you're more interested in crushing that lackwit Pantless Leader beneath your Bolshevik treads, by all means go right ahead. Obviously you're not interested in competing against anyone who would represent a challenge. Heck, I've seen cantaloupe with more reasoning power than Pantless.

You are right about one thing, however. I take one look at the likes of you, PondSlum, and I know that the "golden age" (so named, I assume, for dalem's predisposition to soil himself) of House Persiflage is over.

Git.

Papa

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Chaka Khann

<font size=-2>(so sue me already)</font>:

<font size=-1>crushing ... beneath your Bolshevik treads</font>

So now that we've established sides (not that I had much doubt, what with your predictable attachment to Kampfgruppe Kahn) it merely comes down to choosing a scenario. Let's start at the beginning, shall we? The traitorous first blow into the motherland shall be in your inbox when I have crushed a few more souls with blue-screen inducing bugs.

<font size=-1>I know that the "golden age" (so named, I assume, for dalem's predisposition to soil himself) of House Persiflage is over.</font>
You might want to reconsult bauhaus's Illustrated Encyclopedia of Perversions there, sonny. "Golden Age" would imply that dalem was soiling someone else. Personally I always kept my distance.

[ September 25, 2002, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: PondScum ]

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Popcorn. Incense that smells like popcorn.

What is it with the incense anyway? If I want something that smells like popcorn ... I'll get some freaking popcorn ... then I can smell it AND eat it at the same time.

Incense ... for people who want to play pretend.

Joe

I prefer my house to be as smell-less as possible. It seems to me that most incense-type things are simply trying to cover an even more obnoxious odour. Then, with the incense, what was already obnoxious becomes intolerable. Nope, give me Ivory and Tide, that's all I need.

Oh, an exception: a nice sprig of Eucalyptus is simply wonderful: subtle, fresh, invigorating!