Peng, I Take Our Challenge Public, Now & Forever, Until the Last Breath Leaves Me

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Popcorn. Incense that smells like popcorn.

What is it with the incense anyway? If I want something that smells like popcorn ... I'll get some freaking popcorn ... then I can smell it AND eat it at the same time.

Incense ... for people who want to play pretend.

Joe</font>

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pansies.

Agua Perdido

[Edit to specify: No, Boo, I don't mean "how about incense that smells like pansies," I mean "yer alla buncha feckin' pansies wit yer incense an' yer 'manly' hug an' yer Gilmore Girls"... speaking of which, I wasn't at all surprised Jess was smooching on that acid-washed ho-bag, and what's more it's about feckin' time Rory starting appreciating how uber-dreamy Dean is and just forget that gamey James-Dean-wannabe idiot, although I'm sure she'll screw it up in the end (down, Bauhaus). Who's for coffee, then?]

[ September 25, 2002, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: Agua Perdido ]

Originally posted by PondScum:

The traitorous first blow into the motherland shall be in your inbox when I have crushed a few more souls with blue-screen inducing bugs.

Bring it on, my lad. I shall loose the minions of Panzer Armee Khann upon your unsuspecting illiterate hordes. Fascists have treads too, you know.

You might want to reconsult bauhaus's Illustrated Encyclopedia of Perversions there, sonny. "Golden Age" would imply that dalem was soiling someone else. Personally I always kept my distance.

Being that we're discussing dalem here, I think the explanation is obvious.

Then again, I suppose nothing is obvious to the likes of the inbred special education poster children one can find lurking about these parts. So lets just say I have serious doubts that dalem's starting five contains any three point shooters.

Papa

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Drivel

Bah! Dean is dreamy, I tell you, not just some self-absorbed, teen-angst monotype. What's more, the kid who plays Dean can act, as opposed to the one-tone twit playing Jess who could no more act his way out of a second-grade production of Little Red Riding Hood than you could taunt your way past a seven-year-old who's been hit in the head with a five iron.

Agua Perdido

Originally posted by Agua Perdido:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Drivel

Bah! Dean is dreamy, I tell you, not just some self-absorbed, teen-angst monotype. What's more, the kid who plays Dean can act, as opposed to the one-tone twit playing Jess who could no more act his way out of a second-grade production of Little Red Riding Hood than you could taunt your way past a seven-year-old who's been hit in the head with a five iron.

Agua Perdido</font>

Anyone else been over to the 'Has CMBB Arrived Down Under Yet' thread? Other than our half-tamed/semi-feral Cesspool Aussies and Kiwis, I mean.

Page after page of discussions of beer. The game might have arrived, or it might not have. There's simply no way to tell from their conversation.

It's things like this which will one day see my satirical put-downs of Australia result in my being cited as 'the intellect which saw most deeply into the Australian soul', and 'the individual who, on the brink of a new millenium, boldly exposed the Australian psyche to the scrutiny of the world.'

I imagine there'll be biographies of me done, and angry essays by Aussie pundits denouncing me, and honourary degrees in sociology, and anthropolgy and social-anthropology rolling in from all over the place.

I'll be 'Dr. Seanachai', and I'll be getting $2,000 a pop for speaking engagements with titles like "Australia: From Criminals to Criminals In Two Hundred Years".

Wisdom of the highest order

Agua Perdido</font>

Poppycock

Panzer Leader, you idiot--you're supposed to burn Boo's incense, not grind it up and snort it. That's the only possible way you could be able to confuse Jess' single emotion of "sulk" with "acting," while not noticing Dean's ability to run the full range from frustration to joy to doubt to equanimity to despair to bliss to insufferably-cute befuddlement and back while keeping up with the whiplash-inducing emotional tilt-a-whirl that is relationship with a Gilmore.

Your skull and Joe Shaw's 3-wood are obviously well-acquainted from an early age. That or you've been huffing Testor's again.

This is war, bub. Name your weapon, for I am about to go (stolen) Age of Enlightenment on yo' ass! Basically, it's like medeaival, only you come away with some freaking UNDERSTANDING!!

Ah, I think you mean, "it's like medieval, only misspelled." Idiot.

Choose your second, then, my petty-lord Lackwit, and we shall meet on the field of Cess like honorable idjits once they have arranged the details. Joe, my once and former liege, would you kindly do the honors for me (yes, I'll return your setup tonight)?

Agua Perdido

Choose your second, then, my petty-lord Lackwit, and we shall meet on the field of Cess like honorable idjits once they have arranged the details. Joe, my once and former liege, would you kindly do the honors for me (yes, I'll return your setup tonight)?
Calumny! Lies! Oh, wroth, prepare to meet you doom (and yes I know how to spell medieval, I just didn't feel like editing, pillock)

Very well. If MY LIEGE Seanachai would be so kind, I propose Ol' Foul Joe create the map with parameters, while Seanachai fills in the details of troops and set-up.

Let it be known the I fight for Rorie's honour and happiness, while Spanish Water fights on the side of mediocrity and (ugh)...settling.

Poppycock

Panzer Leader, you idiot--you're supposed to burn Boo's incense, not grind it up and snort it. That's the only possible way you could be able to confuse Jess' single emotion of "sulk" with "acting," while not noticing Dean's ability to run the full range from frustration to joy to doubt to equanimity to despair to bliss to insufferably-cute befuddlement and back while keeping up with the whiplash-inducing emotional tilt-a-whirl that is relationship with a Gilmore.

Your skull and Joe Shaw's 3-wood are obviously well-acquainted from an early age. That or you've been huffing Testor's again.

This is war, bub. Name your weapon, for I am about to go (stolen) Age of Enlightenment on yo' ass! Basically, it's like medeaival, only you come away with some freaking UNDERSTANDING!!

Ah, I think you mean, "it's like medieval, only misspelled." Idiot.

Agua Perdido</font>

On second thought, was Seanachai scheduled to get the last copy of CMBB? If so, then perhaps Berli would do the honours.

I have the game.

But let me get this straight. You two are going to fight a battle over a couple of boys on the television program 'Gilmore Girls'.

I believe this will replace all other definitions of 'nadir' in the history of the Cesspool...

[ September 25, 2002, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Anyone else been over to the 'Has CMBB Arrived Down Under Yet' thread? Other than our half-tamed/semi-feral Cesspool Aussies and Kiwis, I mean.

Page after page of discussions of beer. The game might have arrived, or it might not have. There's simply no way to tell from their conversation.

It's things like this which will one day see my satirical put-downs of Australia result in my being cited as 'the intellect which saw most deeply into the Australian soul', and 'the individual who, on the brink of a new millenium, boldly exposed the Australian psyche to the scrutiny of the world.'

I imagine there'll be biographies of me done, and angry essays by Aussie pundits denouncing me, and honourary degrees in sociology, and anthropolgy and social-anthropology rolling in from all over the place.

I'll be 'Dr. Seanachai', and I'll be getting $2,000 a pop for speaking engagements with titles like "Australia: From Criminals to Criminals In Two Hundred Years".

I find the "down under threads" quite amusing, especially the part where they are battling over who is really "down under" and who is "down under and over to the left" They are like perpetual adolescents (something akin to the ilk found in this thread).

Seanachai; Do you always use Brit spelling? or did you spell "honourary" that way because it came after "denouncing", and you thought that a "U" always came after an "O"?

Oh, I get it... it was for literary effect, kinda odd in this fetid basement, I would think.

Then again its like Junior High with better grammar in here.

[ September 25, 2002, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

I'd be honored to act as your second, oh greatest and most loyal of squires not like my current, lay-about, bone idle, no ambition can I borrow the charger tonight and I might be in a bit late so don't stay up Squire Papa Khann.

You forgot to add "and can I borrow a few double sawbucks?".

No, Joe-My-Liege, this time I'll pay you back. Really.

Papa

Idiocy

Let it be known that I am battling on the side of historical dreamboats, not gamey petulance, you pretentious wanker.

If MY LIEGE Seanachai would be so kind, I propose Ol' Foul Joe create the map with parameters, while Seanachai fills in the details of troops and set-up.
I shall email my preferences to Joe and let them arrange things. Panzer Leader, you idiot, I hope you may do the same? (Except, of course, mailing your preferences to Seanachai... must I spell everything out for you? Right, of course, silly question...)

Originally posted by Seanachai

I believe this will replace all other definitions of 'nadir' in the history of the Cesspool...

The causus belli shall be nothing compared to the level of play. Cry havoc, and let loose the dogs of uber-cute coming-of-age family drama!

Agua Perdido

Since I am the challenger, I allow Agua to pick sides. However, if I am Germany, I choose Uberfinns or gebirstruppen. If I am the atheist hordes, I choose either Partisans or Naval Infantry.

Agua, what say you?

Now hold on Panzer Leader, let's not be hasty here. The Code Duello is quite specific on this issue, to wit (or half that value in YOUR case):
XV.

The challenged has the right to choose his own weapons unless the challenger gives his honour he is no swordsman, after which, however, he cannot decline any second species of weapon proposed by the challenged.

So, as the CHALLENGER, you do NOT have the right to choose the weapons (sides) but rather you have the right to choose the distance (map in this case). Clearly you are NO SWORDSMAN, but in this case we may waive that requirement.

XVI.

The challenged chooses his ground, the challnger chooses his distance, the seconds fix the time and terms of firing.

Therefore MY principal, the worthy and loyal former Squire Agua Perdido, is to be allowed to choose the side while YOU, through your second, are allowed to specify the map parameters.

Finally, I would remind you of:

XII.

No dumb firing or firing in the air is admissable in any case.

Therefore, do TRY not to do anything more stupid than is normally to be expected of you.

Joe

Please Joe, talk to my second. I will play whatever my second disallows you of getting away with. Seanachai's parameters are good enough for me. I am sure his death will follow suit no matter what you come up with for my allies are: Truth! Beauty! Love, and above all Love!

In other news, my final CMBO battle is at an end. cmplayer has managed to stave off defeat by means surely miraculous, e'en though I assaulted his self with a company of stugs and a Strumkompanie. I blame a pact with the devil for my loss.

Hello 2 gigs of Hard drive space!

Yeah, they might do that book someday. However, the above will be a mere parenthetical entry to a volume that will contain a plethora of AARs examining why it is that you were unable to best one of us on the battlefield, yet able to maintain this veneer of superiority.

Don't you owe me a turn, beeyatch.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Popcorn. Incense that smells like popcorn.

What is it with the incense anyway? If I want something that smells like popcorn ... I'll get some freaking popcorn ... then I can smell it AND eat it at the same time.

Incense ... for people who want to play pretend.

Joe</font>

Jolly Holiday

PoppinsGuys.jpg

(with Peng, Seanachai Poppins, Berli and Joe)

Peng:

Ain't it a glorious day?

Right as a mornin' in May

I feel like I could fly

'Ave you ever seen

The grass so green?

Or a bluer sky?

Oh, it's a jolly holiday

With Seanachai

Seanachai makes your 'eart so light

When the day is gray

And ordinary

Seanachai makes the sun shine bright!

Berli:

Oh 'appiness is bloomin'

All around 'im

The daffoldils are smilin'

At the dove

When Seanachai 'olds your 'and

You feel so grand

Your 'eart starts beatin'

Like a big brass band

Oh, it's a jolly holiday with Seanachai

No wonder that it's Seanachai that we love!

Joe:

Now then what'd be nice

We'll start with raspberry ice

And then some cakes and tea

Order what you will

There'll be no bill

It's on the Justiciary

Seanachai Poppins:

Oh, it's a jolly holiday

With you, Peng

Gentlemen like you are few

Though your just a diamond