A HUGE "thank you" for Tom.......

Congratulations on your mod release Tom (Although it's a bit before you had the chance to announce it yourself), and thanks for making me want to play winter battles again.

By the way, excellent read me file, especially the links section, very informative.

Gyrene

Great work Tom! I love the road you've done, and the trees are great as well. Lets put it this way, it may be the last winter mod, other then vehicles, I'll ever get! Thanks for all your hard work, good to see something a little more realistic then whitewash for winter mods.

[ February 23, 2002, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

Tom, it is a true masterpiece and will add an absolute ton to the atmosphere of the Ardennes scenarios. Excellent work! You deserve as much praise as this board can bestow upon you...and more.

Tonight we are all a bunch of kids again. With our toy soldiers in hand it's off to our brand new virtual sandbox. Thank You very much for giving us this to play with.

Mord.

Great job Tom! It was worth the wait. Now you can kick off your shoes, put up your feet, and crack open a couple of beers. smile.gif

Let me double my thank you Tom. At first I didn't like the mod that much (belive it or not!). A few of the scenarios in the snow in lower elevations (like Elsdorf) looked like more of a muddy field than a light blended snow. But then it hit me: Go to the scenario editor and globaly raise the elevation level by two or three! Ta-da! INCREASED SNOW COVER! This mod F****** ROCKS!! :eek:

Great job Tom! This one will probably go down as one of the very best CM mods EVER! :cool:

[ February 24, 2002, 01:13 AM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]