Pre-Order Your Peng Challenge Today!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Roxy:

So please, boys, build me another pedestal... one suitable for my imminent bovinity.

I will soon have a BIG fasion crisis, if you know what I mean. I will need your help. Perhaps some skin tight leather is appropriate?

Roxy dearest, the upside of your impending status change is that bovines come with their very own suit of skin-tight leather. I hear the tanning process is a bitch, however.

Ok, allow me to step in here, please.

Gaylord, (can I call you Gay? Well, you are...) you are a fine chap and we hate you with as much dripping bile as we can spare. Have no fear that maybe you aren't being properly hated - you are. Thank you, sod off. Next.

Huhh? Still here? Obviously, this git needs a little more instruction. Due to the accomodating way in which he prods his Doroshian Canadians to their deaths before my 800-1200 round per minute firing MG34/42s, I am confident that this little pillock has the right stuff. I take him to quire.

Joe! JOE?!?!<big>JOE!!!!!</big> Well, whatever, Olde Ones note in Lorak's pillaged Book of Deads that I have taken a soft, flacid, stinking piece of flesh to be my personal whipping-boy and piss-pot drinker.

now, then Gay as your first task I set this before you: Never again shall you call anyone by any name that my be heard on a Grade-school (primer) playground. This includes such words as *dick*, f-cker(unless its Fokker) and other plain, insipid, soulless names.

Show some panache, bro! Now, I want you to find the biggest pillock on the board (ha ha - a trick, I mean BESIDES you) and give him a real verbal dressing-down. I want his ears to bleed, and his pockets to be empty from looking up those $.50 words.

Get to it, quire!

Oh and one more thing (and this goes to all squires, serfs gits and pillocks:)STOP BEING SUCH A DRAMA-QUEEN! IT'S ALL IN THE GAME.

[EDITED TO ADD]

I love doing the exact opposite of what Mrspkr suggests. It lets me know that things are still right in the world, even if it is Bizarro...

[ August 14, 2002, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

However, what do we do with someone like Gaylord, .....He's trying, people, he truly is.

Hmm...maybe there's a cold snap down in hte Devil's Den, because I find myself nodding in agreement with Senacagoogie on this one instead of nodding off to sleep when confronted with his meanderings.

yawn....then again..........

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I am confident that this little pillock has the right stuff. I take him to quire.

For the love of all that is unsullied, must you? Couldn't you just drown him in a brown paper bag instead? You always have to complicate things.

Originally posted by Roxy:

Emma,

I will soon have a BIG fasion crisis, if you know what I mean. I will need your help. Perhaps some skin tight leather is appropriate?

I know exactly what you mean Clau..... I mean Roxy I just happen to have a little something in mind.

But somehow I think this is not the place for such delicate talk so I'll mail you the info directly.

You can look forward to some pretty nice things though.... I suggest you pay particular attention to the last three items they are so you...

Originally posted by Croda:

Boo...He alone among you has finished Crodaburgâ„¢...

Croda, I realize that your brain has gone all soft and mushy from having to try and translate the noises coming from the fresh larva you've spawned. Quick, someone get the roach powder. But it takes two to finish a game, you oaf.

Were it not for me, constantly driving him on, infuriating him, he'd have never done it. By mocking each missed shot, and laughing every time he lost yet another vehicle, I kept him going.

That, and the thought of burying his 5 iron in your skull when we finished. A man's got to have goals, donchaknow.

Originally posted by Poobear:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Poobear:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Introducing....

the official Peng Bunny!

(\_/)

(O.O)

(")(")

Die.

Do not pass GO, do not collect a Sod Off, just die</font>

Originally posted by R_Leete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Croda:

Boo...He alone among you has finished Crodaburgâ„¢...

Croda, I realize that your brain has gone all soft and mushy from having to try and translate the noises coming from the fresh larva you've spawned. Quick, someone get the roach powder. But it takes two to finish a game, you oaf.

Were it not for me, constantly driving him on, infuriating him, he'd have never done it. By mocking each missed shot, and laughing every time he lost yet another vehicle, I kept him going.

That, and the thought of burying his 5 iron in your skull when we finished. A man's got to have goals, donchaknow.</font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Mike-You-Idiot hush in the presence of your betters.

Ah - a licence to speak forth forever more, for there are none such in existance.

Oh sure there's the occasional blip in the Monkey chorus that simulates .... well.... simulates something vaguley almost inteligent...maybe.

But certainly nothing consistant enough to bother with.

sacrifices must be made.

I agree - your still beating heart will make an excellent offering to Clatercopperkettle. Please present yourself to the nearest Aztec sacrificial alter for reintroduction to the after life ASAP.

<small>this public service announcement has been bought to you by the letters</small> D, F, S <small>and</small> O.

[ August 14, 2002, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Introducing....

the official Peng Bunny!

(\_/)

(O.O)

(")(")

Die.

Do not pass GO, do not collect a Sod Off, just die</font>

Originally posted by Marlow:

Bad Berli. No e-mail, no replies. Not even for moron pool dippers.

Look pup, I remember when you were that clueless (some things never change) lad lost in the wasteland, so do NOT presume to instruct me in the ways of the Mutha Beautiful Thread

Well, looky here.

To answer the question: I am Croda and it appears that my presence has upset poor old Gaylord.

I feel a mite bad about that, and so I've reconsidered my reappearance in the pool. Naturally, I've not changed my position, but I did think about it a bit. Well, not really.

You see, Gay, may I call you Gay? How about Lord Gay? I like that better. You don't? Pity.

You see, Lord Gay, this is a place where people come in and bust on each other and play CM (at least some of us do), and since you're from the homeland, I'll fill you in on the rest of the facts.

People bust pretty hard, extra hard sometimes. As Seanachai in his infinite longwindedness has said, you're just not that good at it. Everyone here eventually develops a personality, your personality would still be described merely as 'annoying.' Now that's not a bad thing, everyone needs time to develop. Just look at Kurt Warner. Don't know who Kurt Warner is? Then Sod Off at the double-quick, if you please.

Now that accomplished, I give you these three suggestions which may or may not number three depending on when I stop typing:

1) The best that you can do is give as much as you take.

2) While doing number one (on the list, you potty-minded dullard) make sure that you are not posting just to read your own ignorant monologue. Be interesting, literate, speak in babelfish, juggle cranberries, be short and snappy, only use Saturday Night Live catch phrases, refer to parsley in ever post, or something that gives you character.

3) Remember that we've been doing this for a while, many longer than I have, and we take a great deal of pride and find a great deal of camaraderie among the other sick minds of the world who congregate here. So if we act a little stuffy and guarded about such paltry things as The Rulesâ„¢, then just play along and understand that history is as important to us as Seinfeld re-runs are to you.

4) Made you look.

And Emma, jumping to my defense. How sweet of you...

Originally posted by Nestor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

If you still are stupid enough to think you have something to contribute to this thread, then pick a specific individual and challenge them. Be prepared to be rejected ad-infinitum unless you pick on some other SSN or newbie to the thread. We owe you nothing more than a swift kick in the head and a swim in the lake with an old transmission tied around your neck.

Another Pooligan will be along shortly to point out how woefully inadequate these rules are. Rest assured that though they are pillocks in their own right, they are leaps and bounds above your paltry self.

<big>Go Away!</big>

You may not want SSN's polluting the MBT</font>

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Ok this helps me how? You guys are busting out obscure rules i would have no way of knowing. Instead of being a dick, why not just tell me what the problem is so a solution can be found.

Do the words Clueless & Witless have any meaning to you?