Pre-Order Your Peng Challenge Today!

Now, for a liturgical post

That was the least original and most disturbing sing song I've witnessed yet. Where has the Seanachai we've disdained gone?

Everyone: I blame Croda.

I was expecting some profound prose or perhaps some esoteric poetry that does confuse a bit but is nice in an odd way. Instead, I read something honouring (what a gay way to spell that) Dorosh.

Everyone: I blame Croda

We have brainless people posting with only their first name or maybe a character name from a movie. They can barely spell and are clearly stupid.

New Jersey is packed to the gills with ugly women who have too much facial hair and think that wearing a shirt that shows off their monstrous navel makes them attractive somehow.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Croda , you spelled Gaylord Focker wrong. :D

You're right, I did.

There, fixed it.

Just looked at your profile...

Please tell me you are not really from Massachusetts...

[ August 14, 2002, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: Croda ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Croda:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Croda , you spelled Gaylord Focker wrong. :D

You're right, I did.

There, fixed it.

Just looked at your profile...

Please tell me you are not really from Massachusetts...</font>

The Battle of Dummkopfenburg

Turn 4

The two heavy tanks approaching the Sledworks were a major threat. While the factories provided great cover from small arms and light mortar fire, the 95mm guns of the Cromwells could quickly crumble the walls, entombing Oberfeldwebel Tobias Buzzsaw’s men inside. One of Buzzsaw’s halftracks was dispatched to bring a panzershreck to the Sledworks. If one of those tanks ventured too close, Buzzsaw would make sure that it got a nasty surprise. Additionally, the veteran hetzer was maneuvering for a shot on the enemy tank on the left, and a smoke barrage was ordered to keep the enemy tank on the right from shelling German positions from a distance.

It all seemed so simple: identify the threats and neutralize them. The enemy Cromwells, with their murderous high explosives punch, might have unnerved a lesser man, but Buzzsaw had immediately recognized the threat and had now initiated a chain of events that would ultimately remove that threat. Why was this task so easy for Tobias, yet so difficult for so many others? What magical combination of heredity and training had produced his perfect military mind? And, did Buzzsaw, because he possessed this preternatural clarity of thought, have special obligations to society? All questions to ponder after the battle. All of Buzzsaw’s energies were curretnly focused on using his god-given gift to crush his enemy.

To be continued...

Originally posted by Poobear:

Introducing....

An Official Pillock.

Go away. Stroke your bunny (preferably with pliers, chainsaw and baling wire), somewhere far away.

You can't read, can you? Working in pictograms? Haven't yet evolved to the stage of hieroglyphs?

Sod off. We don't like you. We don't want you. I hear your mother calling you. Not just one name, but many, many names, which I am unable to repeat here.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

We have brainless people posting with only their first name or maybe a character name from a movie.

Hey, Hiram. You got a problem with my name? You're flitting around here with the name of Hiram and you've got a problem with my name?

I would really like to know what the color of the sky is in that Bizarro, mutant world you live in. Is it pink? Green? Perhaps a nice plaid?

I'd also like to know if the breakdown of your alleged mental powers was a gradual thing, or did you just go over the edge all at once?

And I can't believe that you have the chutzpah to flick your verbal boogers at M'Lud Croda! Aint you got no sense, boy? After he's done with the likes of you, he won't even bother to spit out the bones.

You just better watch yourself boyo. You're being in Noo Joisey doesn't scare me. I've been there before so I'm used to the stench of tire fires. So just watch yourself or you may open the door to your hovel some morning and find a great big <big>BOO</big> waitin' for ya.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Haha!

Are you still here? Really, you don't have to type something. Perhaps some Immodium salve on your hands would stop the spewing you call "participating."</font>

Swell. We have the Mouse-n-Zoolander Love-fest, croda has returned, and not even Berli can give enough of a rat's arse to do more than state the bloody obvious.

Scoot over, Hiram, and pass the bottle.

Steve

[ August 14, 2002, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:<HR>

{snipped it all cos he blathers on about buggar all}<HR>

GayLard I couldn't imagine you recognising an insult if it slapped you in the face, kicked you in the nuts, and and regurgitated itself all over your ugly face!