Pre-Order Your Peng Challenge Today!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

G...ö...t...z Hey I got it! That was painful. Finally I learned a use for that "Character Map" thingie. Wo0t! Now I can start writing "Großdeutschland" properly.

(Note: I can learn.)

Speaking of learning:

Papa Khann! Front and center. I have a quest for you, little pillock. Oh, I know, your kaynigget left you at the alter holding the ring, but I will step in for a moment (just a moment, ok Götz von?) and point you to a lesson in humility.

Get thee Papa back to the golden summer of 2001. There you will find an incident our Bard spoke of wherein I (inadvertantly, I'm sure) made some disparaging remarks to none other than Fair Emma, damsel of the French.

Find the post(s) drag them back here in a burlap sack, and dump them at my feet. I want to relearn what humility is, and perhaps along the way, you too may learn the definition of Oaf. Now go! Godspeed!

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Croda:

Who the hell stole my CessPool?

Croda!! You are a drippy chancre sore on my sense of reality. I had hoped you retired from this mortal coil, yet you slink back in with your tail between your legs and have not sent me a turn since the Bard was a street corner mime. </font>

Originally posted by Roxy:

Please, kind Sir, do grade my "Newbie" post above. A self taught peasant girl like me would really like to improve her writing skills. Pretty please?

You are clearly a ringer.

Possibly even a bell ringer whose native language is French, though you aren't really quite orthogonal enough to reality to pass for a frog. Pawbroon is a good example-- if you turn your head inside out, cross your eyes, and stick a fork in your head his posts will start to make sense. It's like that with most of the French. It probably has something to do with having a written language that is utterly uncorrelated to your spoken one.

You could pass for Peng after a twelve-step program, an unhealthy dose of Prozac, and a bit of surgery. And maybe a wig.