WOOOOHOOO!!! I GOT IT!!!

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch, I don't know what hurts more: the knowledge that our german friends got CMBB first or the pain/joy of being taunted with screen shots!

Thanks ParaBellum for taking the time from playing to post the pictures...It hurts so good. BTW, I hope the AI whips your a**.

Originally posted by KwazyDog:

Either cut out the vehicles that didnt make it on, or add them in now with substitue models and update as many of them as we can post release. We decided to go with the later option, which gives you guys many many more vehicles to use than otherwise would have been possible. smile.gif

:eek: Holy never-ending updates Batman! We may never see CM3!!! ;)

-Chris

Originally posted by FEBA:

Ouch, I don't know what hurts more: the knowledge that our german friends got CMBB first or the pain/joy of being taunted with screen shots!

Thanks ParaBellum for taking the time from playing to post the pictures...It hurts so good. BTW, I hope the AI whips your a**.

Oh, I wouldn't get too jealous. I'd be more than willing to wait a few extra days to get Waffen-SS troops rather "Waffen-Grenadiers". Yes, yes I know that's nothing more than a name change, but still . . . .

Enjoy the game you lucky bastard :D

BTW, how much does the SturmTiger cost? I like playing 2000pts QB and would hate to have to waste half of that on one unit.

[ September 19, 2002, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: Commissar ]

Originally posted by Thin Red Line:

Ne te vexes pas Pascal il te propose juste de t'envoyer CMBB en version US par la poste !

Guys, drop it right now. You want to chat back in forth in French do it through email!

Pascal, you have expressed your opinion on the CDV issue, people have listened and replied now its time to move on. You feel screwed, you feel betrayed, hell you might even feel unloved, OKAY, we hear you but we do not feel our deal with CDV is screwing anyone out of anything. Quite the contrary. It is bringing both CMBO and CMBB into a marketplace at a scale and level that we were simply unable to reach ourselves via our website.

You are STILL getting the game, maybe not when you wanted and maybe not entirely in the fashion that you wanted but the GAME is the SAME.

We don't need you questioning our decission to work with CDV in every post you make. It is starting to get tiresome. You stated how you felt and we have replied. Now move on.

Madmatt

[ September 19, 2002, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Originally posted by Madmatt:

Guys, drop it right now. You want to chat back in forth in French do it through email!

Matt, not to be a pill, but all he was saying was: "Don't worry, Pascal, he was just suggesting you have the US version sent by mail." Or words to that effect. Wasn't plotting the downfall of BTS.

Hello Parrabellum!

Mind awnsering a few questions about a few of the vehicles no-one's sure is in the game yet?

1)Russian T-44?

2)IS-3?

3)KV-85?

I'm wondering about those..They in?

Also, thanks for the pix.

BTW, is the factory a 3 storey? or 2?

[ September 19, 2002, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: mch ]

Originally posted by Chupacabra:

Matt, not to be a pill, but all he was saying was: "Don't worry, Pascal, he was just suggesting you have the US version sent by mail." Or words to that effect. Wasn't plotting the downfall of BTS.

Oh I know. I took 4 years of French in school. I just prefer everyone sticks to the same language is all. ;)

Madmatt

Originally posted by mch:

Hello Parrabellum!

Mind awnsering a few questions about a few of the vehicles no-one's sure is in the game yet?

1)Russian T-44?

2)IS-3?

3)KV-85?

I'm wondering about those..They in?

Also, thanks for the pix.

BTW, is the factory a 3 storey? or 2?

As I said before, I don't want to give away too detailed infos on what's in and what's not since I think it's a good idea to keep some surprises for you.

Just one thing: BFC didn't disappoint me. And I was expecting, well, quite a lot... ;)

And the factories are 2 storey.

awww... ;)

I'm SURE I'll be surprised!

They did say something like 300? or so vehicles..

Have fun! That t-34/85 pic is really, really good..BTW, how's the sounds? Haven't heard about it yet..I'm real big on sounds. Much improvement over the demo?

[ September 19, 2002, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: mch ]

Originally posted by tools4fools:

One shot for sure. Maybe afterwards a few of the surrounding bldgs came down as well...

At a preview we had a Sturmtiger shooting at a factory building to see if it's possible to destroy factories. One or two tiles with factory on it came down - and about a dozen smaller buildings around the factory!!! :eek:

Now, that was fun. :D

Well, looks like it is time to replace my hummel with the sturmtiger. I have a new big boom tank smile.gif Not to mention the SU and ISU 152's. Those will be a hoot also!!

Chad

Originally posted by Chad Harrison:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by tools4fools:

One shot for sure. Maybe afterwards a few of the surrounding bldgs came down as well...

At a preview we had a Sturmtiger shooting at a factory building to see if it's possible to destroy factories. One or two tiles with factory on it came down - and about a dozen smaller buildings around the factory!!! :eek:

Now, that was fun. :D

Well, looks like it is time to replace my hummel with the sturmtiger. I have a new big boom tank smile.gif Not to mention the SU and ISU 152's. Those will be a hoot also!!

Chad</font>