Oh brave new world, that has such a Peng Challenge in't

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by DekeFentle:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

snip And something of this magnitude requires a set-up both grand in scale and rife with 'splodey things. Multitudes of clanketty things and a plethora of squishy units would be a must. And as we're are talking about the House of Croda, something along the lines of a CMBB version of Crodaburg would be nice.

Anything like that out there?

While it is most certainly not a Croda thingy I believe I have something suitable and actually playable. It meets the requirements you set above and more.</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PondScum:

a not-quite-as-hideously-obsolete-as-your-Voodoo3 32MB GeForce 2 MX card

SHADDUP!

I've got a 32mb GeForce @ MX card and it works OK.

So bite me.</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PondScum:

a not-quite-as-hideously-obsolete-as-your-Voodoo3 32MB GeForce 2 MX card

SHADDUP!

I've got a 32mb GeForce @ MX card and it works OK.

So bite me.</font>

dalem you are neither here nor there, neither fish nor fowl, neither man nor beast. I wasn't speaking to you ... or even writing to you, and your comments are but the wind whistling through the reeds, heard one moment and forgot the next.

In IMPORTANT news, however, MrSpkr has suffered an ignominious MAJOR defeat in our CMBO game (and likely enought the LAST CMBO game I'll play ... fitting somehow I think). He thought the bocage was his friend ... he would have been right and my armor would have suffered mightily at the hands of his Panzerschreks and ATGs ... had it not been for the patches of Scattered Woods that interrupted the seemingly impenetrable maze of hedgerows.

I, using the clever tactics of (8019811903) actually using the ground level views which Gawd and BFC provided and {Per Diem) reading the RULES of CMBO was able to determine that said trees allowed passage where otherwise it might not provide passage. In so doing I sealed his fate and triumphed.

It was ... NOT a close run thing.

Joe

p.s. Ignore his tirade about flag rushes ... I advanced steadily and with exquisite timing to the objective. The timing was ... coincidental.

Joe, di' ye noo menshun tha' ye'd bae ain Boulder on tha 9th o' December? Di' ye hae tha evenin' free?

At sees we widnae hae tha time tae tak tha WWII arsenal oot tae scare tha labels off o' jam tins, boot we cud di' dinner an' scotch. Ah think Ah hae sum surplus spam aboot here sumwha...

Originally posted by OGSF:

Joe, di' ye noo menshun tha' ye'd bae ain Boulder on tha 9th o' December? Di' ye hae tha evenin' free?

At sees we widnae hae tha time tae tak tha WWII arsenal oot tae scare tha labels off o' jam tins, boot we cud di' dinner an' scotch. Ah think Ah hae sum surplus spam aboot here sumwha...

{sigh} ... I was afraid of this. In a fit of pity I actually disclosed my location and the date and I suppose there's no getting around it now. I'll email you with the details ... I've really GOT to watch what I say from now on.

Joe

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

This is me over here puking my freaking guts out at the notion of OGSF and Joe Shaw setting up a date for heavy petting and pillow talk.

What a bunch of freaks.

Yeah I know Hiram ... it just eats you alive that New Jersey isn't in my area ... actually I don't think New Jersey is in ANYONE'S territory except for Tony Soprano.

Have another puke lad, you'll feel better ... if some splashes back on your face you'll LOOK better too.

Joe

This is me over here puking my freaking guts out at the notion of OGSF and Joe Shaw setting up a date for heavy petting and pillow talk.

Noo tae worry Jimmy, Ah've jus' tha cure fer ye. Yoo fill ye face an' belly wi' lumpy porridge, an' Ah'll tamp at doon wi' a feckin' big caber.

Bah tha way laddie, di' ye ever manage tae coax tha gerbil back oot? Ye knoo tha wun, answers tae "Stinky".

[ November 20, 2002, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: OGSF ]

Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Noo tae worry Jimmy, Ah've jus' tha cure fer ye. Yoo fill ye face an' belly wi' lumpy porridge, an' Ah'll tamp at doon wi' a feckin' big caber.

Bah tha way laddie, di' ye ever manage tae coax tha gerbil back oot? Ye knoo tha wun, ye called at "Stinky".</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Bah tha way laddie, di' ye ever manage tae coax tha gerbil back oot? Ye knoo tha wun, ye called at "Stinky".</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw :

{sigh} ... I was afraid of this. In a fit of pity I actually disclosed my location and the date and I suppose there's no getting around it now. I'll email you with the details ... I've really GOT to watch what I say from now on.

Joe

Give us all a real treat, why dontcha!!!.... dont say anything from now on.

Originally posted by Geier:

Happy birthday to me.

As a present from me to me I will start an OPERATION against Seanachai.

Whether he likes it or not.

Why Happy Birthday Geier ... well ... not really HAPPY, that would imply that I wish something GOOD for you and we all know that's not true. As to your birthday, that just reminds us that you're here, blast the luck.

Let's just say that we all wish you as many more birthdays as we collectively hope you have, that should cover it.

Joe

p.s. Did I mention that I got a TOTAL VICTORY over MrSpkr in the Brawl in the Bocage?