Oh brave new world, that has such a Peng Challenge in't

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GAME UPDATE

Bambi – 1

Lars – 0

frickin overmodeled spotting, non-tiring while sneaking, uber sound contact using, pink bitmap modded gamey bastages...

Ah well, that's why they call it hunting, not finding.

Turns out later.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Tailgate the elderly.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Lars:

GAME UPDATE

Bambi – 1

Lars – 0

frickin overmodeled spotting, non-tiring while sneaking, uber sound contact using, pink bitmap modded gamey bastages...

Turns out later.

Now sod off.

You have to remember that your boomstick is for shooting bambi, not opening a pack of long necks because you left your bottle opener in the truck.

Your cousin's truck, no doubt.

Originally posted by Lars:

GAME UPDATE

Bambi – 1

Lars – 0

Turns out later.

Now sod off.

GO BAMBI GO!!!!!!!!

Persephone

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Hooray for the victory of the ungulates over the Neanderthals.

Oh great. Now you're going to tick off Neanderthals world wide.</font>

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Lars , on your next exscursion how about i glue some antlers on a remote controled track mounted turnip , and you get a backpack filled with 11 apples, and a 2x4?

The game has to be played on your front lawn so all your neighbors can root for you and stuff.

How about I stick a white handkerchief in the back of your browns and send you for a nice jog down a country road?

Lars, the last time I went camping as a newbie my experienced outdoorsy friends gave me helpful advice, like always listen to the guy with the biggest knife, and tie a horsehair string around my tent to keep snakes away.

Did you remember to do those things?

Originally posted by dalem:

Lars, the last time I went camping as a newbie my experienced outdoorsy friends gave me helpful advice, like always listen to the guy with the biggest knife, and tie a horsehair string around my tent to keep snakes away.

Did you remember to do those things?

Yes, I brought the biggest knife.

Game up date (like you lot can read anyway):

Abbott, sometime trainer of the "Peng Pet" known as MasterGoodale, blew holes in my expensive clankety thing with the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch. It belches flame no more, but then again it was out of flame anyway.

PL took me seriously when I told him to use the shovel to prepare a burial place. In an interesting map of his own design (you can set up to completely surround the defender) he is in a deep hidey-hole awaiting my attack.

Which will never come if he doesn't send me a turn.

[ November 20, 2002, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]