Oh brave new world, that has such a Peng Challenge in't

Originally posted by Lurkur:

Well, shoot!

If there's some confusion maybe we can dump the Croda Stigma altogether and pick us a new House. Records get lost. Memories fade. They buy and sell Hapsburg titles, don't they?

I like the sound of "House Ginger " (ably played by Tina Louise on Gilligan's island) Another good choice would be Audrey Hepburn, who in addition to being perfect in every way was a survivor of the battle of Arnhem.

Lurk

See Joe. I told you that the new crop was a bunch of drooling halfwits. But did you listen? No. Did you haul out a big can of Justicairate Whoopass on them? No. Did you smack them in the head with the Newbie-be-cool stick? No. Now these cretious mouth breathers think that they can rewrite Cesspool tradition. Like always I blame you Joe.

You leave it to me to fix the problem (how typical).

Listen up Lackwit. The memory of the MBT is far longer than that of any thought that accidentally strays into that hollow orb on your sloped shoulders. You shall pay dearly for making me drag this up:

Originally posted by jdmorse

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Croda:

Oberst, you sorry excuse for a scurvy-riddled, lilly-livered, squint-eyed, pre-pubescent, half-pint, proto-homonid! You dare challenge Croda The Great! Croda The Mighty! Croda The Magnificent! Croda The Loquacious! Croda The Effervescent! I will not only send you the most vile and tormentuous setup ever seen by human civilization, but I will use said setup to denounce, destroy, and otherwise defile and de-kidney you! You have only a few hours to repent...once the sacred setup is sent, there is no quarter given!

This....this is something that warms the cockles of an ole kniggnets heart ( eg if he had one) So many squire wannabees have presented themselves, we scan the crop of fresh shavetails, looking, looking. Could he be the one? Or him? Trying to find a bit of ourselves in an age gone past.

We have truly nice people come here, polite, poetic, even people who "taunt" us ever so ...well so. But, every now and again something rises to the top( much like our gorge after over imbibing) , so full of biliousness, vicious and cruel, whose parentage is so in question and whose training shows...then we experience a sublime moment, to know that we have achieved a greatness that transcends ourselves and we shall live through the ages as the sponsor of the ultimate evil...true Croda ain't it, but he'll do.He's a cur, but my cur. And he'll whip everymanchild of you too.

Lord knows the times I've had to use use the belt (you remember Croda, don't you, the one with the bright silver fittings, of course you do) to teach proper respect, the sticks in the cage the denial of food, light, water human contact, until he springs forth able to stand upon the stage...in just ...7... days, I can make you a man....ahh that dynamic tension!

So Croda my squire, have at them, no quarter [of course he WILL turn on me, then I shall have to destroy a magnificant specimen, and a shame it will be</font>

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Marlodorous,

I am equally impressed and appalled that you could find the goods so quickly. So I am the offspring of a lawyer filtered through Croda and lastly Boo? That explains so much, and lowers the bar significantly. A man with nothing left to lose can be very dangerous indeed.

While I do not dispute what you have posted, I will wait for the Justicar to officially make it so. In the mean time, you remain a horrid little pimple of a man and a known poster on that wannabee "Mr Goodfeel's surely awful" thread.

Lurk

Somehow I am getting the feeling that Vienna, Virginia is either a place where the aliens dump those people whom they have taken and dont really want, or its a place to hide failed CIA experiments in genetic engineering with humans.

To wit (Witless): Marlow, Herr Hubris

Once more, from the darkness at the bottom of the cesspool, a trapdoor opens....and a lone figure appears..

"Marlow , I say Marlow , you poor excuse of a former Serf.... It is time to honor House Rune ."

The lone figures spots Marlow trying to hide.. "Ah..there you are. I have an assignment for you. Yes...yes... I know you are a knight....and I care why? This is for House Rune "

The hiding figure tries to hide deeper in the muck

"No, I saw you, you lawyer. Your quest has 2 parts.

1.) You are to find someone you despise...Yes, I knwo you depise everyone here...I mean REALLY despise...and challenge him to a game of CMBB.

B.) You are to download THE patch.

pi). Yes, I know I said two...get over it. I will send you Fall Blau, which you will play whomever's entrails you wish to see.

Your will then report to me on the total evilness of this scenario. I expect an email from you post haste. "

The lone figure once again disappears into the darkness, but a final thing is heard before the trap door shuts and locks...

"Try to get Joebob , as this one may even melt his computer, which could only be a good thing."

Rune

Commander

Army of the Porcupine

[ November 21, 2002, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: rune ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Somehow I am getting the feeling that Vienna, Virginia is either a place where the aliens dump those people whom they have taken and dont really want, or its a place to hide failed CIA experiments in genetic engineering with humans.

I think Vienna, Va is where Ebola made it into the US. Chimps don't die from it and Marlow is alive, therefor...

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

I think Vienna, Va is where Ebola made it into the US. Chimps don't die from it and Marlow is alive, therefor...</font>

Originally posted by rune:

"Marlow , I say Marlow , you poor excuse of a former Serf.... It is time to honor House Rune ."

Oh, brave Sir Rune. I do boldly proclaim my heritage as part of House Ruin of the Glorious NDA. I fondly remember your ducking and dodging jd's challenges. "I'm far to busy with the TCP/IP" or "I've fallen and I can't get up" and other assorted excuses. Oh, those were the days.

For the sake of the memories, I'll test your battle if it doesn't kill my machine.

Originally posted by Marlow:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

I think Vienna, Va is where Ebola made it into the US. Chimps don't die from it and Marlow is alive, therefor...

It was in Reston VA you ninny.

BTW, what is this Snorker thing I just stepped in. I hate when people leave things like this around on the ground. Even after you scrape it off of you shoe, you don't want to walk on the carpets in case you missed some. I mean really, with a smell like that you can't take any chances.</font>

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

And to think it is only because Berli is too bull-headed to ever admit he's wrong. Sheesh! That's it, now I'm irate.

Berlich<big>T</big>ingen, I have had it just about up to _ (no) - (hmm, no) ^ (ahh yes) HERE with you. For one thing, you're smug. Yes that's right, you are like a high school girl who gets the team QB to go out on a date, then you go and get all pregnant and the QB (a stand-up guy) marries you, and WTF you go and ROB A BANK to pay your damn diaper bill!

Oh look, it's like a little boy who spent all day working up the courage to confront his neglectful, disciplinarian father, all that red-faced, teary-eyed emotion spewing out in an incoherent torrent.

Feel better?

*pats PL's shoulders as he sobs*

Need a tissue?

Originally posted by Lurkur:

I need to point out that Marload only need weigh the same as a duck for us to burn him. Only someone with something to hide would make such an obvious attempt at misdirection. I say to the scales with him!

Back with you, Junior Squire of questionable lineage and unpleasant odor.

I claim Knightly right to create the battle for this one and his stable mate in the joust to determine who gets the “pleasure” of sharing BooBoo’s bed.

I shall send it tonight if something more important doesn’t come along.

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

OldOnes.jpg

Peng looks a bit shocked, but the ÜberGnome seems quite smitten with Berli's new wig.

Persephone

I second Peng's expression.

It's either a very pretty monster or a very ugly lady...</font>

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Nidan1:

<font size=-1>I don't recognize the two blokes, (maybe Laurel and Hardy?), but the chick in the middle sure looks like Sandy Duncan in dire need of a dipilatory.</font>

Berli's a double-bagger.

Just so none of you have an excuse to weasel out of losing.

Before you install the 1.01 patch do the following:

1) Go to your CMBB folder (typically c:\program files\cmbb).

2) Look for the Combat Mission.exe.

3) Right click on that file and choose RENAME.

4) Change the name of that file to Combat Mission10.exe.

5) Right click on the Combat Mission10.exe and chose SEND TO->DESKTOP.

6) Apply patch. You will have a 2nd shortcut on your desktop going to the 1.0 version for PBEM compatibility.

(and you know who you are)