Oh brave new world, that has such a Peng Challenge in't

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PondScum
<font size=-1>Originally posted by Boo_Radley: </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /><font size=-1>Originally posted by Noba: </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /><font size=-1>Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

That's really righteous. I propose we promote Pondscum up to Touch-of-Pond-algae-that's-all.

<font size=-1>Why not make it Scum-Sucking-Bottom-Dweller instead. A REAL "elevation", for sure.......

</font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I'm sorry, is it over?!?! I thought i still had some moves left. Well, that's a load off my mind. I'm almost ready to play an Aussie Jeff scenario, just so I can rinse the stench of Ker Dessel off me.

You'll be wishing you were back rolling in Der Kessel scenarios, once you sink your rotted teeth into one of Aussie Jeff's demented battles.

So is it over? which one of you cretins gets to be my Liege Lord? A better Squire will never be had!!!

[ November 19, 2002, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Well, now I'm just in a quandery, which shouldn't be confused with a quagmire or even a quahog or quamish. But that's all beside the point, as my erstwhile, Erskine Caldwell-ish squire Lurker has returned from various and sundry adventures in The Real World

"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?

Come to my arms, my beamish boy!

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"

I had thought you eaten by pygmies or at the very least, Kiwis. (Although trying to decide what beer to serve with cooked commercial, Kent trained artiste would cause them no small amount of consternation.)

But now, I must ask the powers that be (such as they are) as to how many squires a Jr. Kannigget may have? For if tis only one then I will be forced to insist that MrSpnker hang onto Noodle1.

What say you, Joe? Joe...? Joe!

Would someone please wake up the Justicar? He's face down in the pudding again.

Originally posted by PondScum:

Pimp to the Pool has a certain ring to it.

More like *squimp* to the Pool if you ask me...

Get back over there and go to work. The Ladies are planning a wine and cheese thingy this evening, and they need their inflatable Berli's in good shape... so to speak...

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

<font size=-1>More like *squimp* to the Pool if you ask me...</font>

I out-source all my *squimping* to Yeknodathon. He does it so well, and if you've got a bushel of carrots you can keep him *squimping* away till the cows come home. At which point he gets into a tremendous staring-match with them over who gets to stand in which corner of the paddock.

Well, now I'm just in a quandery, which shouldn't be confused with a quagmire or even a quahog or quamish. But that's all beside the point, as my erstwhile, Erskine Caldwell-ish squire Lurker has returned from various and sundry adventures in The Real World

"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?

Come to my arms, my beamish boy!

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"

I had thought you eaten by pygmies or at the very least, Kiwis. (Although trying to decide what beer to serve with cooked commercial, Kent trained artiste would cause them no small amount of consternation.)

But now, I must ask the powers that be (such as they are) as to how many squires a Jr. Kannigget may have? For if tis only one then I will be forced to insist that MrSpnker hang onto Noodle1.

What say you, Joe? Joe...? Joe!

Would someone please wake up the Justicar? He's face down in the pudding again.

There is president (or is is prescient) for having more than one squire, and as much as I despise and loath MrSpkr I'd never saddle him with a Squire like Nidan1. Furtherhence it was the absence of Lurkur that led you to take another Squire. The only question at this point, it seems to me (subject as always to the final judgement of the Olde Ones) is which is the Senior and which the Junior Squire ... which could lead to some interesting situations.

Joe

Originally posted by Lurkur:

Greetings oh Darkest Knights of the Soul,

It's been a while since I have posted, but be assured that the bitter taste of this fellowship has never left my mouth. I have been and remain buried under a pile of "too flippin' much to do" to even read the MBT regularly. Add to that the arrival of an 18-year old boy on my 15-year old daughter's radar, ("Yes sweet pea, I know he has dreamy eyes, but he still has to DIE DIE DIE!") and there has not been a lot of time or energy left at the end of the day.

I recommend 00 buckshot. All 18-year old males should be locked in dungeons until they reach 25.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

The only question at this point, it seems to me (subject as always to the final judgement of the Olde Ones) is which is the Senior and which the Junior Squire ... which could lead to some interesting situations.

Joe

At this point I still have no actual confirmation that I have been awarded ownership of one slightly used squire, i.e. Nidan1, but if my karma is indeed that screwed up and I find myself with both of the Katzenjammer Kids, the only way to decide who's senior and who's junior is to let them fight it out.

And something of this magnitude requires a set-up both grand in scale and rife with 'splodey things. Multitudes of clanketty things and a plethora of squishy units would be a must. And as we're are talking about the House of Croda, something along the lines of a CMBB version of Crodaburg would be nice.

Anything like that out there?

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Reminds me of my first outing in the MBT when I had this thing about CM and bananas.

You like Bananas?!!

Well fair lady, I spared no expense and brought you this:

banana1.jpg

Now If only I can talk Persephone to have hers mashed in a sandwich.

Mace</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Boo, if you find yourself with a surfeit of squires, I would gladly find some humiliating chores for them to do. Do you sub-let?

Haven't you disappeared down the woodchipper yet?</font>

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Reminds me of my first outing in the MBT when I had this thing about CM and bananas.

<weak_moment>

Sometimes a banana is just a banana...

</weak_moment>

Apologies, Fair Emma.</font>

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

<weak_moment>

</weak_moment>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

<weak_moment>

</weak_moment>

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

<weak_moment>

</weak_moment>

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Well, ladies, I can assure you that no matter how hard the work is (and it is) Delaney knows it's WELL WORTH IT.

Now, how about Banana Bread! ...Beuller?

I'll believe that when I hear it from the lady herself. Not that I doubt you or anything, but you are Panzer Leader. tongue.gif

Now about that Banana Bread..... what I want to know is, who kneaded the bread, and did you mash those bananas?

snip And something of this magnitude requires a set-up both grand in scale and rife with 'splodey things. Multitudes of clanketty things and a plethora of squishy units would be a must. And as we're are talking about the House of Croda, something along the lines of a CMBB version of Crodaburg would be nice.

Anything like that out there?

While it is most certainly not a Croda thingy I believe I have something suitable and actually playable. It meets the requirements you set above and more.