It's a Mutha Beautiful Demo...and it's here

Ya gotta love the cover arcs. Bang the mouse left and right. Do it high and low, some new stuff there. Forget about your escape key however. It appears to be a delayed reaction alt-tab thing now. No instant drop to desktop. No biggie, could be my setup.

Great muzzle blasts/flashes. Love the sounds too. Needs a grid, but elevations are fairly clear. We have extreme trees now too.

Yeah, It's a Mutha Beautiful Demo it is.

Treeburst155 out.

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Hey, Redwolf wavered first. He wouldn't promise not to download it. Then, I just happened to be on the forum when it went down. I knew that was my golden opportunity, and I was right. Besides, it's a Mutha Beautiful Demo.

Treeburst155 out.

I'll bet Redwolf and Roxy go to the bathroom together too - or at least, they used to.... :rolleyes:;)

Hi Michael, Treeburst155, and Redwolf

It took me just three hours and forty minutes to DL using DSL :( Treeburst155 if you want to try a internet game let me know. Same goes with Redwolf :D So far the game looks great :D

Kursk is already falling to my tanks. The idea with waiting until the release was born when we assumed the Demo had no TCP :( Treeburst, of course you have the slot for the other scenario. I was assuming you wouldn't download the demo.

Working MGs and fast tanks, wow.

[ September 01, 2002, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: redwolf ]

Originally posted by SlowMotion:

Here's my very first impression from the tutorial:

after scrolling around the battlefield I noticed something: "Am I too tired or did that tree just move? It is waving - so is there somebody hiding in that bush!? Oh, it's the new wind effect!" smile.gif

Cool!

You saw that also. I thought I was losing it there for a minute. Must be late, need some sleep, can't sleep tongue.gif

Great great great game! I just finished all three scenarios, and its a great game!!! That first time you play, and you see the dirt kicking up around their feet!!!! :eek: And then you hear all the clatter of MG fire!!! :eek: And then you see how many men were killed crossing that field compared to CMBO!!! :eek: Great great great game, and all it does is leave me wanting the full version!!

I thought you were not going to download it Treeburst? smile.gif

Chad

(he stifles a sob, forces his rising gorge back into place, straightens shoulders and smiles bravely, for his computer simply isn't up to running the demo, and the funds aren't yet in hand for a replacement computer)

Am delighted you are all enjoying the CMBB Demo! Now, perhaps, you understand the point of all the secrecy which irritated many and gave others near apoplexy? How upset would you be had we let our

natural excitement and enthusiasm result in flapping gums and loose lips? No. Better, by far, that you should fall out of your chair in shock or think you're hallucinating.

My day will come in due course. Meanwhile, enjoy the CMBB Demo as I console myself with the knowledge that I got to play at the SoCal Sneak Preview.

Regards,

John Kettler

[ September 01, 2002, 04:19 AM: Message edited by: John Kettler ]

Hey redwolf!!

just finished the kursk battle!

Total victory,no losses only a gun damage

I really like that fatigue system for armor

also bullets hitting the ground and ricochet sounds smile.gif

want a game??????

I havent played the other battle jet,but that wont take long I am afraid :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

I wasn't going to, but....I'm weak. :D I also got real lucky and just happened to be on the forum when it went down. This means I was one of the very first to start downloading.

Treeburst155 out.

My, my. How fortunes change. From banned spurner of demos to 'happening' to be on the forum and being one of the first to download...

I am so glad that the "chirping birds" live in Russia as well, its very comforting to me to hear that melodious singing. No matter how much mayhem is going on around them, they sing their little songs. I am only going to play early morning, clear weather battles from now on. smile.gif

What a game!!!! I am playing the tutorial now, was tired last night, and didnt want to miss anything. BTS you have outdone yourselves, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!

I just wanted to say ' thumbs up' to BTS for exceeding my expectations with this wonderfull demo. Thanx !

First imperssions;

1. great graphics and sounds improvement ! Sweet. :cool:

2. Extreme FOW ... scary stuff :rolleyes: Love it :D

3. More russians, even more russians, still more russians .. :eek: tongue.gif

And now I'll have to leave the smilies alone and play the demo some more ...