The NEW Peng Challenge ... Available Before Sept. 20th

My sincerest apologies to all.

I was trying to get into what I mistakenly assumed was the 'spirit' of the thread and made an egregious and completely un-called for error in judgement. It was a lame attempt at humor made by a stupid man that has been up all night reading the tips section of this board. The humor was lost on me as well as you once I re-read it.

I do not expect or deserve any acceptance of this apology.

I am also sorry for diverting the topic of the thread.

Good gaming to all,

Carl

P.S. Sodding off as requested

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Sneezy, I don't think putting a paper sack on (and I use this word loosely) 'her' head qualifies as using 'protection.'

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

Steve

If said party were from Texas, I would, of course, use two bags. In fact, on occassion I have. How old are you anyway, son?

Originally posted by Sgt. Schultz:

Now that's just pathetic. It's because of persons like you, lacking in grit (not to say grits) that we lost the War of Southern Independence.

At least one job done properly.

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sgt. Schultz:

Now that's just pathetic. It's because of persons like you, lacking in grit (not to say grits) that we lost the War of Southern Independence.

At least one job done properly.</font>

Originally posted by Marlow:

But a Virginian whooped him good at Nashville.

That dang traitorous snake Thomas weren't no Virginian -- he was a Yankee-lover. He got his head all messed up after rooming with Sherman his plebe year.

Steve

I was trying to get into what I mistakenly assumed was the 'spirit' of the thread and made an egregious and completely un-called for error in judgement. It was a lame attempt at humor made by a stupid man that has been up all night reading the tips section of this board. The humor was lost on me as well as you once I re-read it.

I am also sorry for diverting the topic of the thread.

Good gaming to all,

Carl

No no no NO!

Mister Sulu, you don't know how to play the game; I protest, you come back. You didn't ... come... back.

Silly person.

Originally posted by dalem:

No no no NO!

Mister Sulu, you don't know how to play the game; I protest, you come back. You didn't ... come... back.

Please - confirm TWO things for me:

(1) You are going to slap the crap out of him when he returns, right?

(2) You aren't shudder attempting to, umm, dress the part, are you?

On second thought, just answer the first question. I really don't want to know about the second.

Steve

Originally posted by dalem:

Must fight urge to vomit. Must cleanse image from my skull. Must get revolver and load with Hydroshoks just to be on the safe side.

*BOOM*

Ah, much better now.

[ July 16, 2002, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: Hakko Ichiu ]

What you wrote before is just beyond the pale of human decency. Apology? Reconciliation? Impossible! As you rightly see, there can never be a return to harmonious friendship or cheerful Saturday afternoon gaming (replete with popcorn, beer, cardboard maps and cunters, pizza, etc etc) after such a barbaric, twisted, deeply inhumane and inconsiderate act such as that tasteless thing you posted. You're up there with Jack the Ripper. The Hague would be too good for you.

(except maybe for the redeeming circumstance that you indirectly ended up getting Dalem to dress up as Uhura, which always fires up my myimpulse drive. All hailing frequncies open, Lady Libertad, picking up some good subspace vibrations umm... hmm...)

BTW Can Dalem do B'Ellana too?

Originally posted by CMplayer:

(except maybe for the redeeming circumstance that you indirectly ended up getting Dalem to dress up as Uhura, which always fires up my myimpulse drive. All hailing frequncies open, Lady Libertad, picking up some good subspace vibrations umm... hmm...)

BTW Can Dalem do B'Ellana too?

Ugh. You'd probably be interested in this wierdo too:

40801.jpg

Not that there's anything wr . . . wait, on second thought, there IS something wrong with that. Something very VERY wrong, indeed.

Steve

[ July 16, 2002, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Good God, I'm destroyed.

If only I could turn back the clock one day, one hour, ten minutes!

I suppose there's some consolation in that I did set myself up for it.

[the signal's getting weaker captain]

*whimper*

*whine*

*mew*

*gurgle*

*burble*

*blub*

[we've lost contact, captain]

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Ugh. You'd probably be interested in this wierdo too:

<big>SNIPPED</BIG> Just because I felt I had to in the name of decency.

Not that there's anything wr . . . wait, on second thought, there IS something wrong with that. Something very VERY wrong, indeed.

Steve

What I find even more disturbing (if that's even remotely possible) is the alacrity with which you were able to find and post this...this...image. Do you have it on your favorites, perhaps? (Not that there's anything wrong with that. Nudge-nudge, wink-wink.)

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

What I find even more disturbing (if that's even remotely possible) is the alacrity with which you were able to find and post this...this...image. Do you have it on your favorites, perhaps? (Not that there's anything wrong with that. Nudge-nudge, wink-wink.)

A nice attempt, Boo (may I call you Boo? Thank you.), but one I was well ready for.

No, I cannot take credit for this atrocity. I first saw it on the Inexplicable Object of the Week Archives. I tried desperately to forget it (Sneezy was right - I should have used the Hydroshok rounds), but once you see something like this, it is seared into your skull forever.

Week 154 is one such horror.

I'm just happy I could share it with you today.

Steve

[ July 16, 2002, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by CMplayer:

I'm not sure what's worse for Bambi, what Lars would do to it, or what Seanachai is about to.

I think Seanachai would plug the little bugger too.

Err, perhaps I should rephrase that...

Originally posted by R_Leete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Hey, speaking of, Papa Khann!!! Meeting engagements only, I believe was stipulated for your quest, hmm?

Well, all right then! Let me be the first to rat him out. Back-stabbed in the finest traditions of the 'pool. Both our battles are/have been not ME's, but attacks. And him defending as the Germans, no less! Maybe you could forget to count them in the final tally? A couple of extra nights in the box couldn't hurt, either. I say this for his own good, you see. "New meat's got to learn the rules, same as everybody else. He got the box, 'cause he back talked to the man."

See what ragging on me (so I forgot to attach the turn. Sue me) gets you, Pop Can? Any more parameters you were supposed to use?</font>