Man, oh man...

So I was number 691 to preorder, and still I wait....

ITS DRIVING ME NUTS

CMBO got here faster for crying out loud! And it was out of stock for MONTHS!

And all these mods... grrrr... they're so cool and I don't hvae them and can't use them and wnna use them and end up posting threads like this!

Senachi (or whatever) must be dancing around his gnome cave, worshiping voodoo devils to keep me form getting this game!

:(

Don't be too angry. I mean, CMBB really isn't THAT good.

I mean Ok, the new MG modelling is a great improvement as is the 'death clock' for vehicles, the new commands and all the hundreds of units.

Ah, and the sounds are outstanding, of course.

And the tanks just look fantastic. I also like the new trenches and the damaged buildings. And hey, did I tell you about all the different aircraft for close air support? And pre-planned barrages? Vehicle morale?

And-oh...

Ok. It IS a frickin' outstanding game. Glad I'm playing it for a month now...

Sorry pal!

:D

To make you feel a tiny bit better, even the original Beta testers just started getting their copies recently! But they are finally arriving. I suspect that bad batch of original CDs REALLY threw a monkey wrench into the works.

And for our Canadian friends, I just heard from a buddy in Ontario who just got his on Saturday.

LGMB - you have no idea what number you were in the queue, the preorder numbers were randomly assigned.

Living out in British California, you can safely assume your mailman was hopped up on something and probably lost your package down a ravine. Serves you right for living in such a bastion of anti-conservatism.

Oh, you laugh Dorosh, but we all know you had to travel down to the states, beat a copy from Rune, and drive back up...

After all, MY mail man only smokes dope, he doesn't do drugs!

Hope I've expressed some of my limited, NON conservitive wisdom upon you...

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

So I was number 691 to preorder, and still I wait....

ITS DRIVING ME NUTS

CMBO got here faster for crying out loud! And it was out of stock for MONTHS!

And all these mods... grrrr... they're so cool and I don't hvae them and can't use them and wnna use them and end up posting threads like this!

Senachi (or whatever) must be dancing around his gnome cave, worshiping voodoo devils to keep me form getting this game!

:(

Seanachai at home. Pours a glass of scotch, and walks across room to straighten framed copy of mis-delivered Canadian mail hanging on the wall. Reads the name on the mailing label again, takes a long sip, and begins to laugh with delight.