Man, oh man...

Oh, come, come, now. You should already know that you are the foulest most hated creature on this planet! Surely, by know, you've been taunted to within an inch of your sanity, and should have no need for another postcard. After all, we all hate you, and its well known. I'm surprised you even need hardcopy proof to this end- Our loathing of your foul form is great, and well excepted.

So come along, now, Senachi (or whatever), grow up! Except what you already know, instead of insisting in flogging this horse till there's nothing left.

Don't be daft, lad.

An old man like myself needs his treasured 'album of hatred'. Something that he can sit on the couch with, flanked by his nephews and nieces (no one as hated as I've worked to become will ever, obviously, have children. Although if I did, they would really hate me), and flip through.

"Here, Tyler, that's my hatred from Grog Dorosh. Some very fine hatred, that! (look of horror on nephew's face) And there's my hatred from Lord General MB. Notice how the useless little pillock misspelled! He's about your age, is Lord General MB. Canadian, though."

Hmmm. Might be time to pull that thread off of page 40 or whatever it's sunk to. The missives of hate are starting to fall off.

In quantity, at least. The quality's still quite high.

[ October 16, 2002, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

In a feeble attempt to keep the muzzle away from my skull after reading that depressing and brutal attack upon my (and others) egos, I will now relate to you the great tale, told in many a druken bar:

When written on paper it reads this, it does:

Mr phish?

Mr no phish

Mr phish!

Cdbdis?

ell! el b phoked!

After running this little rant through a Newfoundlander speach systhesiser of some form, this strand of idiocy will often apear (with some allowances made for druken scrawls):

Emer fish?

Emer no fish...

Emer fish!

See the beedi eyes?

Well! I'll be ****ed!