Steve, How are pre-sales going in USA?

Just curious if your pre-sales are going as well as you had hoped. I remember with CMBO you sold out your first warehouse load fast, and then two more warehouses quickly afterwards.

Hope things are going well, and know there seem to be a lot of grumpy people on this board. My how things have not changed in 2 years :(

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But they DID tell us when they sold out their first set. And they told us when they sold out their second and third set as well.

Steve can also say if they're hitting their expected numbers, or if it's better than they hoped, or if it's slower than they thought.

They did last time smile.gif

They're a company that only makes wargames and sells only on the net(in the US), yet they have managed to survive for over two years. I think it's safe to conclude they've done ok for themselves. They're not John Carmack and driving around Ferraris YET, but one can dream.

[ September 11, 2002, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: Commissar ]

Perorders are going along nicely, thank you for asking smile.gif We have enough stock ordered (not in our warehouse yet) to safely satisfy preorders and (hopefully!) a lot of orders thereafter. Now, don't get me wrong... we would LOVE to sell out again because it would mean we underestimated sales. However, we don't really want to be caught without stuff to ship out smile.gif

And no, we don't have fancy cars. In fact, if it ain't big, olive drab, "ugly" and at least 20 years old I don't want to own it anyway smile.gif None of us are getting rich off of this like the "superstars" of the gaming world, but we have enough money left over at the end of the day to keep on expanding our business and what we have to offer. Remember, 2 years ago there were only 2 unpaid full time employees at Battlefront. Now it is 5 full time paid employees. Not bad for 2 years :D

Steve