Any of you Californians crossing your fingers for tomorrow like I am?

Hi All,

Good news for all you West Coasters here in US. It arrived here today, Monday, in Denver. So, if you havn't already gotten it, I'd suspect it will be in your greasy little paws come tomorrow. Enjoy. I'm loading it up now and cursing fact I had to work late and just now got home to play with it. :D

Mike

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine in Port Townsend a little after 1:00 PM PDT. Took nearly an hour to install. That data3 file is HUGE, with nearly 8,000 items. That took nearly 45 minutes all by itself.

Not being a user of MS Office, that's by far the longest install time of any software I've ever had!

More later when I've had a chance to try it out. Meanwhile, I've been spending the afternoon curled up with the manual.

Michael

WAHOOOO!

I'm posting here since I might as well be a Southern Californian! Las Vegas received it in today's mail. Got home late from work and there it was, ablaze in the true blue Red White and Blue of the USPS!

Probably one of the few times I'll say this: THANKS MR MAILMAN!!!!!! :D

Tom

PS as a veteran of the CMBO delivery sweepstakes in June 2000, this one was a little less anticipated (second time is never quite as good ;) ), but no less sweet!

I just got home a little while ago and I am too exhausted to go to my office to see if it came. 18 holes of golf in 100 heat is a bitch! The course was brown except for the greens. I kept picturing tanks rolling across the fairway as if it were the Russian steppe.