To All WineCape Tourney Vets

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fate,

You are already accepted due to your combat record.

StuGIII and Mr Spkr,

Great to hear from you! Welcome aboard.

Redeker,

You have plenty of time to decide. This is just a roll call of sorts to see who is interested so I can plan ahead. Some of these guys played in tourneys from almost a year ago IIRC. I need to know if they're still around and interested.

Treeburst155 out.

Well, As long as I have some time to get signed out of this padded cell Wreck, Redecker and Warren have put me in I should be able to set my sights on some new targets.

I guess I am going to have to start reading up on the conflict as I know little about that area of conflict.

So if you want someone to continue giving you grief count me in.

H

P.s. Now what sort of cakes do you have on offer?

:D

Originally posted by Fangorn:

I would like to participate!

Fangorn, I have re-posted your wines a month or 2 ago after they turned up here. Just drop me an e-mail if you have received them goodies. Takes about 3 months to get the goodies to Brazil.

Congrats again,

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

“Nothing in life is as exhilarating as to be shot at without result.”

-- Sir Winston Churchill

Texas Toast,

The Invitational was excluded because it is a no- time-limit tourney, so the participants' ability to crank out five games in 90 days has not been demonstrated. Also, many of the Invitational guys have played in other tournaments too, and can get into this one by virtue of that fact.

You and Jeff Shandorf are two who I know can get the games played who haven't participated in any tourney other than The Invitational. You are more than welcome, as is Jeff Shandorf. Welcome aboard!!

Treeburst155 out.

We now have the following interested tourney vets:

1) Jarmo

2) The_Capt

3) Enoch

4) Kingfish

5) mPisi

6) JonS

7) redwolf

8) JeffWilders

9) Joseph Porta

10) John "Katyusha" Kettler

11) Thomas Norton

12) Cpl Carrot

13) Strider

14) Warhammer

15) THumpre

16) a1steaks

17) Wreck

18) redeker

19) Fate

20) StugIII

21) MrSpkr

22) CapitalistDogInChina

23) Holien

24) ciks

25) Ugbash

26) wadepm

27) Juha Ahoniemi

28) Fangorn

29) Scheer

30) Bimmer

31) Mattias

32) Jack Trap

33) Peter svensson

34) TexasToast

35) Michael Dorosh

In addition we have two newbies who would like a slot:

1) easy-v (You need to email me so we can discuss it. I want to be sure you know what you are getting into. I also need a phone number.)

2) John Jelinek ( John has emailed me, providing both a home and work phone. I have replied to his mail, explaining the amount of time he would likely have to spend on the tourney. The ball is in his court again. John is an ASL enthusiast. )

Is that what you wanted to see, Grog Dorosh? :D

Surely there is SOMEONE on this list you can at least get a draw with, eh? :D

Treeburst 155,

I'm pretty sure that Ari Mäenpää would also like to participate. He may be asleep or something since he haven't said anything by himself. I think he will be done in his present tournament duties when CMBB-tourney begins smile.gif

And knowing how addicted he (too) is to this thingie please reserve a place for him.

[ April 19, 2002, 04:04 AM: Message edited by: Juha Ahoniemi ]