Quid Nomen Tuum Peng? (The Challenge)

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Everyone owes me turns. Wake up and get with it.

- Last turn from you received by me: 009

- Last turn from me sent to you: 010

You are wrong.

QED

Dysentery? Nothing mild, I hope.</font>

Originally posted by CMplayer:

Hey Panzer Leader! I was thinking about you today, and our upcoming challenge, so just to put you in the proper mood have a look at this coo' site:

Hey, CMplayer, if you've got something even moderately entertaining to post, fine, but in future, how's about we don't include links to annoying pop-ups like that, k?

Papa

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CMplayer:

Hey Panzer Leader! I was thinking about you today, and our upcoming challenge, so just to put you in the proper mood have a look at this coo' site:

Hey, CMplayer, if you've got something even moderately entertaining to post, fine, {snipped}

Papa</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Hey, CMplayer, if you've got something even moderately entertaining to post, fine, {snipped}

Papa

Well ... he hasn't up till now but we still keep hoping.

</font>

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

That was the meanest thing you've ever done to me - don't you know I'm at WORK?!?!? Sheesh, thank GOD for Pop-up-stopper.

Sorry man, I was drunk. Well actually I still am if you must know the truth. When I stepped on that mine I laughed for 5 minutes. Thot you would too. I'm humbled and sorry.

But DAMN that must've been funny. Do you have an office or a cubicle? :D

Originally posted by CMplayer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

That was the meanest thing you've ever done to me - don't you know I'm at WORK?!?!? Sheesh, thank GOD for Pop-up-stopper.

Sorry man, I was drunk. Well actually I still am if you must know the truth. When I stepped on that mine I laughed for 5 minutes. Thot you would too. I'm humbled and sorry.

But DAMN that must've been funny. Do you have an office or a cubicle? :D </font>

Oh, by the way, about this battle we're embarking on. There will be no fancy stuff from me this time. My one and only goal is to pound your uber-finns into unter-swedish pancakes. I will use every advantage to destroy your pixels and reap a satisfaction with every little knee-up soldier and gun-down tank I find.

You will perish beneath my hammer-n-sickle blows!!!

[ October 18, 2002, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

UPDATES!

Goanna is a sandbagging twit who "lost" the most recent movie I sent because he's hoping I'll recompile the turn and his horde of lizardy skiers somehow manage to avoid the rain of sweet, hot Die-A-Lot currently raining down on their bogged-in-waist-deep-bloody-snow little heads. Now stop shooting at the buildings, I mean it.

jdmorse returns turns much faster than Joe Shaw (who returns turns faster than Seanachai, while we're on the subject of "comparisons that prove very little"). Now that we've established a nice Elvis-addling string of sequentially-numbered turn files, one of his cheating uberStuGs met hot death after he finally managed to finish off my double-penetrated (down, St. B!) Sherman. All the infantry's Dying-A-Lot, but he seems to have started with more of it than me, gamey bastard.

Joe Shaw finally returned a turn, and I'm so surprised I haven't been able to open it yet. I wonder if he'll spend another turn shooting at buildings and not advancing. What a change that would be.

Lars is a pokey, feculant git and is also behind on the turns. Chop, chop, monkey-boy. Lots more buildings to blow up.

Agua Perdido

Originally posted by dalem:

I always eat way too much when I'm on the road.

Really? Well here's a thought then, as you're lying on the road, reflect for a moment on the smell coming from that week old carcass of the racoon that's been mashed into a bloody, seeping pancake and ask yourself "Do I really NEED to eat this or do I just WANT to?"

Personally I prefer restaurants when I'm travelling but you ARE from Minnesota so, different strokes for REALLY different folks would apply I suppose.

Joe

Personally I prefer restaurants when I'm travelling but you ARE from Minnesota so, different strokes for REALLY different folks would apply I suppose.

Joe

Actually, he's a Michiganite who chose to move to Minnesota. So, it's sort of a double whammy.

Really? Well here's a thought then, as you're lying on the road, reflect for a moment on the smell coming from that week old carcass of the racoon that's been mashed into a bloody, seeping pancake and ask yourself "Do I really NEED to eat this or do I just WANT to?"

The poor little furry racoon. :(

Finally I would remind all here that I originally started showing the name AUSTRALIA in italics to set it apart from REAL nations. I changed that policy after 9/11 in gratitude for the solidarity shown by the Australians. I now will show Australia in bold ... lest we forget.

Joe

*sniff* ... I love you man.

{serious}Respect,{/serious}

AJ

Evening All , its time for an update

A J Chaos continues , I predict a noble defeat for my boys here .

Lars As above with auto surrender too

Noba I may have stemmed the tide of armour which just leaves the APC's etc etc .

Harv The fight for a hill and a church has just begun

Others : Turns awaited of course

A note to Joe Shaw I am Mace's squire but I'm not Australian , look in an Atlas , find the lovely Caribbean Island of Trinidad , thats where I come from . Its true my Liege is trying to have me Kannigeted , but so far he has failed and I continue to guard the flock .

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Luckily, for your edification, I have found a story I first penned, here in the cess, some couple of years ago. I call it Panzer Leader of Old Mars" Enjoy.

That was about as enjoyable as watching an old episode of Oprah Winfrey interviewing Peng on the question of "Why I Can't Pick Up Wimmen".

*BLECHHHHH!*

AJ

Originally posted by Simon Elwen

A note to Joe Shaw I am Mace's squire but I'm not Australian , look in an Atlas , find the lovely Caribbean Island of Trinidad , thats where I come from . Its true my Liege is trying to have me Kannigeted , but so far he has failed and I continue to guard the flock .
Get real, you dont think bankers know how to read an atlas..do you, and by the way isn't Trinidad near Tobasco or something? You know Couva? Ya Mon pass the ganja.

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Simon Elwen:

Evening All , its time for an update

A J Chaos continues , I predict a noble defeat for my boys here .

Noble? Obviously, you haven't seen THE MOOFIE<SUP>tm</SUP> turn yet. *snicker, snicker - GUFFAW!!*

AJ</font>

Speedy will no doubt be in here to whinge about our mutual ISP, bigpond, (more like bigloadofcr*p), since they decided to break down all of Saturday morning and take the whole nation with them.

Well I got in first! So neener neener neener!

Mace