Quid Nomen Tuum Peng? (The Challenge)

Originally posted by dalem:

ALl you gamey bastiches deserve nothing better than what you are getting.

I'm at the home office this week back in Michigan. Someone moved my Sparc into a server room so I don't have direct access to all the fun stuff anymore.

I blame all of you.

Crap.

So, what part of the "mitten" are you in so I'll know to avoid it like the plague.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Hello? Anybody home? Honestly, folks, 2nd page! Must do better. C-

I need material to mold into mockery, and the usual dunce brigade doesn't seem to be about today.

There's you of course, the very personification of mockability, but you are, alas, a fellow Southerner, and I do prefer the hunt the white pasty things. Especially Minnesotans.

When Southerners fight it inevitably results in a veritable Götterdämmerung of valor, a cataclysmic mutual annihilation, Pickett charging Pickett, so to speak.

I’d rather pummel the arrogance out of these McClellanites.

Speaking of which, Panzer Leader, you have mysteriously stopped sending turns. Coincidental with my impending victory, which by all estimates looks to be total?

I know the hot tears of shame must be burning your cheeks, but you really just need to grow a pair and hit GO a couple more times. Really, it's all you've been doing so far.

Dear Yarble-less,

I've only got ONE word to say to you....

FIX YOUR FRICKIN' E-MAIL, M-A-A-A-T-E!

I have tried sending turns <U>3 times a day AT LEAST</U> and KEEP GETTING BOUNCED - nothing is getting through to you - either zipped or unzipped{ewwww, that doesn't sound quite right!}.

Since everybody else is getting my turns and I am getting theirs, YOU must be the problem. Got it now???

<STRIKE>Love</STRIKE> Hatefully yours,

AJ

{Sheesh... lost 'is yarbles ain't all e's missing...}

[ October 17, 2002, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Sigh, every time I think I can get away, they pull me back in!

Starsky, it hasn't even been twelve hours - get a grip!

Flaaaamin' AJ your charade will not work with me. I finally got your set-up last night, and immediately replied "Sorry git, times up, I already started this scenario with someone who's not a friggin' mod-slut. Too slow!

<strike>Mrspkr.</strike>

Boo Radley, yer darn tootin', I am whippin' you like a broke-down race horse. Keep up that whinnying, it's invigorating!

Seanachai, I'm still mad at you and your witchy-woman-ways. Shandorff - Pshaw!

[ October 17, 2002, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Malakovski:

Panzer Leader . . . you really just need to grow a pair . . .

He isn't allowed to do so. Pay attention, will you?

Steve</font>

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Flaaaamin' AJ your charade will not work with me. I finally got your set-up last night, and immediately replied "Sorry git, times up, I already started this scenario with someone who's not a friggin' mod-slut. Too slow!

HAH!! See!! I sent that set-up <U>not 13 moons hence</U>, so don't come the prancing dandy with me, boyo! I'll mod yer flamin' yarble sack if yer don't wash yer mouth out after that dribble, bub!!

AJ

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Seanachai, I'm still mad at you and your witchy-woman-ways. Shandorff - Pshaw!

Some day, lad, you'll understand that I saved you, and you'll suddenly tear-up at a fast food restaraunt or something, and begin to cry like a baby.

Other corn-fed Bob Dole clones will stand around staring at you in surprise and dismay, while you brokenly sob "I never understood...it was all for me...he was like a father...and I never told him how much it all meant to me..."

Hopefully one of them will then boot you in the groin and take your wallet.

[ October 17, 2002, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Hopefully one of them will then boot you in the groin and take your wallet.

You tell the nicest bedtime stories.

Steve

P.S. Boo, patience is obviously NOT one of your strong suits . . . not that you have ANY strong suits, of course . . . think of this as 'therapy'

Would someone tell that Texan Stenographer to shut the hell up!! You're not getting me on that list of deadbeats you carry around in your shirt pocket so quit stalking me!!

Now, for the rest of you lot, I am having a slight aquarium-crisis right now, so turns may not go out till, well... I BLOODY WELL FEEL LIKE IT!!!

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Papa Kahn: Yet another major league ponce who's beating me about the head and shoulders with monotonous regularity. The AI, in it's infinite wisdom, saw fit to give him something like six tanks and gave me one. He'll be along shortly to tell how I surrendered like a puling infant. Tell me this, Pops, why couldn't you take that one flag? Hmmmmm?

Boo-Boo, you dolt, that flag symbolized my profound sense of pity for you and your overmatched pixel-truppen. So what if the AI fixed us up with the CM version of the Kobayashi-Maru. After all, Herr Rattly, how we deal with inevitable defeat is at least as important as how we deal with victory. Wouldn't you agree?

Papa

Ok, I received a turn from BeerGut, but in the last day or so that's it. Either you slaggards are down in the cellar checking each others navels for lint again, or PondSlum has finally taken offense to my slurs against MSN and decided to block my email account for good.

Well, which is it? Hmmmmm?

Papa

Di' ye recall hoo Ah whupped Goanna ain a CM:BB game 98 tae 2? O' cours eye di. An' di ye recall hoo Ah thain whupped Leeo tae tha same tune...98 tae 2?? O' course ye di!!

Waill tha latest patch o' under-arm waitness tae bae fish-slapped as Aussie Jeff! Hae managed tae cling on tae a few points on account o' Ah haid green an' conscript Ruskies. Sae at were ainly a Major Victory, 72 tae 28 fer tha Clan OGSF.

An ye knoo wah they say....ainly sassanachs wi' small winkies claim winnin' didnae matter.

Pillocks.

(Tha wee lassies excaipted o' course)