Peng west of the Pecos: The Challenge goes to Texas

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, payback's a bitch.

A quick message for Messeurs Shaw and Berli, just so as you know who I'm talking to, as it seems that you can't work it out otherwise.

Keep your mongrel flea carriers on a leash next time and you won't have to deal with the consequences.

In case your feeble minds fail to comprehend, this is the doing of Seanachai and his merry band of thread hijackers. Keep them locked up next time - I know you enjoy doing that.

Ha, payback's a bitch.

A quick message for Messeurs Shaw and Berli, just so as you know who I'm talking to, as it seems that you can't work it out otherwise.

Keep your mongrel flea carriers on a leash next time and you won't have to deal with the consequences.

In case your feeble minds fail to comprehend, this is the doing of Seanachai and his merry band of thread hijackers. Keep them locked up next time - I know you enjoy doing that.

Originally posted by flamingknives:

Ha, payback's a bitch.

Oh, a consequences peddler. Shove off, sunny, try the grog-shop.

Yeknod o' tha Thistle

Originally posted by flamingknives:

Ha, payback's a bitch.

Oh, a consequences peddler. Shove off, sunny, try the grog-shop.

Yeknod o' tha Thistle

Hurly Berli sez:

Ya do? Who cares. Goodbye
Don't you have anything better to do? Go harass some schoolboys or something, with your "here's some sweeties, I've got a puppy in my car" line. You'll get locked up for that one day, and Bubba's going to get medieval on you.

You think I'm in here because I want to be? I loathe the stench of you undersexed drooling morons baiting each other with pre-pubescent snot throwing. I'm in here for one purpose, and one purpose only - to see Slapdragon get his arse minced like burgermeat. On that basis, I think I should like to sit on the defence counsel - until he squeals.

Hurly Berli sez:

Ya do? Who cares. Goodbye
Don't you have anything better to do? Go harass some schoolboys or something, with your "here's some sweeties, I've got a puppy in my car" line. You'll get locked up for that one day, and Bubba's going to get medieval on you.

You think I'm in here because I want to be? I loathe the stench of you undersexed drooling morons baiting each other with pre-pubescent snot throwing. I'm in here for one purpose, and one purpose only - to see Slapdragon get his arse minced like burgermeat. On that basis, I think I should like to sit on the defence counsel - until he squeals.

Enter Mace, who promptly slips in a pile of doo-doo and slides across the room.

*BANG*

DAMMID YEKNATHOD, IS THAT YOURS?!!!

Oh wait.

I think I stepped in a SSN, seems to be a few of 'em around.

Originally posted by Persephone:

Mace says "it's even better than sheep".

Fosters, Australian for piss.

You err, Fosters is better than 'not much at all'.

I would never , never say that anything is better than sheep, which leads me too.....

Originally posted by Doug Beman:

If Violators will be prosecuted, who will violate the prosecutors?

DjB

I could help if they look like sheep.

Mace

Enter Mace, who promptly slips in a pile of doo-doo and slides across the room.

*BANG*

DAMMID YEKNATHOD, IS THAT YOURS?!!!

Oh wait.

I think I stepped in a SSN, seems to be a few of 'em around.

Originally posted by Persephone:

Mace says "it's even better than sheep".

Fosters, Australian for piss.

You err, Fosters is better than 'not much at all'.

I would never , never say that anything is better than sheep, which leads me too.....

Originally posted by Doug Beman:

DjB

I could help if they look like sheep.

Mace

PENG RAID!!!!

YEEE-HAAAWWW!!!

LOOK I GOT SEAN-AHCHOO'S PANTIES!!!

Oh wait "Sod off!"..right heh I am hip to your cool groove..."All your base belong to us". Ya I am a nerd too.."Do somfink!!!"

Well let this be a lesson to you pondscum, never open your drawers to the Outer Forum cause you never know what will fly in and bite you bum.

Now just before I leave..I would love to be a character witness for Slappy but unfortunately that is immpossible. As to his crimes against humanity, well they are legion and should best be left to historians. He is the embodiment of evil, he is the darkness in all our souls, he is Satan's B.O.

If he were any more evil he would in fact be "gooder" as he has reached the far end of the spectrum (Jerry Fawell being a "1", Adolf Hitler a strong "6", Boy Bands a solid "8" and you lot rounding out the top score this week on Americas Top Evil Doers). But Slapdragon is King of the Heap, the Swingin Sultan of Nasty, The Apple Bobbing partner of Lucifer.

Now remember "I sh#t bigger than you..." Have a nice day.

PENG RAID!!!!

YEEE-HAAAWWW!!!

LOOK I GOT SEAN-AHCHOO'S PANTIES!!!

Oh wait "Sod off!"..right heh I am hip to your cool groove..."All your base belong to us". Ya I am a nerd too.."Do somfink!!!"

Well let this be a lesson to you pondscum, never open your drawers to the Outer Forum cause you never know what will fly in and bite you bum.

Now just before I leave..I would love to be a character witness for Slappy but unfortunately that is immpossible. As to his crimes against humanity, well they are legion and should best be left to historians. He is the embodiment of evil, he is the darkness in all our souls, he is Satan's B.O.

If he were any more evil he would in fact be "gooder" as he has reached the far end of the spectrum (Jerry Fawell being a "1", Adolf Hitler a strong "6", Boy Bands a solid "8" and you lot rounding out the top score this week on Americas Top Evil Doers). But Slapdragon is King of the Heap, the Swingin Sultan of Nasty, The Apple Bobbing partner of Lucifer.

Now remember "I sh#t bigger than you..." Have a nice day.

I'll handle you personally, Beman. Although it may take me some time to come up with a severe enough punishment for someone who already lives alone in NJ, I'll try to think of something.

I'll handle you personally, Beman. Although it may take me some time to come up with a severe enough punishment for someone who already lives alone in NJ, I'll try to think of something.

Originally posted by dalem:

-grumble grumble-

Boo: Not-loss

dalem: Loss

I blame my bad plan and bad luck and my stick was bent.

-grumble grumble-

I won? Gee, how'd that happen? Why don't you send me the last move so I can revel in my winningness?

And in another note:

Nobaaaaa died a lot less than I did. He died so much less, that he won, while my massive amounts of dying probably helped in my defeat.

Probably.

Originally posted by dalem:

-grumble grumble-

Boo: Not-loss

dalem: Loss

I blame my bad plan and bad luck and my stick was bent.

-grumble grumble-

I won? Gee, how'd that happen? Why don't you send me the last move so I can revel in my winningness?

And in another note:

Nobaaaaa died a lot less than I did. He died so much less, that he won, while my massive amounts of dying probably helped in my defeat.

Probably.

Now just before I leave..I would love to be a character witness for Slappy but unfortunately that is immpossible.
Along with, one presumes, learning the care and feeding of a spell checker.

Bah! All these damned SSNs are getting on my nerves ... I'm going to Dallas for a week and good riddance to the lot of them. I may be able to check in from time to time ... perhaps Seanachai will have shown up and recanted.

Berli, would it possible to whip up a batch of chocolate chip Mondays for our new ... guests? You know, the Mondays with the crunchy brown bits sprinkled throughout ... nudge, nudge, wink, wink, saynomore?

Joe

Now just before I leave..I would love to be a character witness for Slappy but unfortunately that is immpossible.
Along with, one presumes, learning the care and feeding of a spell checker.

Bah! All these damned SSNs are getting on my nerves ... I'm going to Dallas for a week and good riddance to the lot of them. I may be able to check in from time to time ... perhaps Seanachai will have shown up and recanted.

Berli, would it possible to whip up a batch of chocolate chip Mondays for our new ... guests? You know, the Mondays with the crunchy brown bits sprinkled throughout ... nudge, nudge, wink, wink, saynomore?

Joe

I’m back. I almost wish I weren’t. I’ll update anyone who emails me about my current situation. But this current installment of the Peng thread sickens me more than usual. I see the usual brain dead idiots visiting. I won’t single them out and give them a good verbal castigating because I don’t have the energy, and let’s face it…they don’t really deserve my attention.

I noticed that the bard is sitting on the front porch of the Peng thread in his Sunday finest and trying to tempt the outerboarders with his high heels and falsetto voice. I also noticed that our own nefarious guard is working overtime to stop the flow of fetid personages not of the Peng thread. I would like to take this time to commend Berli and to admonish Seanachai. Berli, we both know that your evil machinations have delivered many a Monday unto me. I have toiled and stressed because of them. But, I know that you serve your purpose and I respect that. Seanachai, it is unseemly for an aging man to become a streetwalker trying to sell his flabby wares to any passersby. Do us the favor of stepping back into your poetry library and leave the recruiting to someone less effeminate.

Turns will go out when I send them and not a moment sooner. Deal with it.

By the way, Joe Shaw, you are still an excrement stain on the back of a toddler’s diaper. A little FYI for your day.

I’m back. I almost wish I weren’t. I’ll update anyone who emails me about my current situation. But this current installment of the Peng thread sickens me more than usual. I see the usual brain dead idiots visiting. I won’t single them out and give them a good verbal castigating because I don’t have the energy, and let’s face it…they don’t really deserve my attention.

I noticed that the bard is sitting on the front porch of the Peng thread in his Sunday finest and trying to tempt the outerboarders with his high heels and falsetto voice. I also noticed that our own nefarious guard is working overtime to stop the flow of fetid personages not of the Peng thread. I would like to take this time to commend Berli and to admonish Seanachai. Berli, we both know that your evil machinations have delivered many a Monday unto me. I have toiled and stressed because of them. But, I know that you serve your purpose and I respect that. Seanachai, it is unseemly for an aging man to become a streetwalker trying to sell his flabby wares to any passersby. Do us the favor of stepping back into your poetry library and leave the recruiting to someone less effeminate.

Turns will go out when I send them and not a moment sooner. Deal with it.

By the way, Joe Shaw, you are still an excrement stain on the back of a toddler’s diaper. A little FYI for your day.