Peng west of the Pecos: The Challenge goes to Texas

Now available to the general public, we are proud to introduce HappyFunTimeBunkerKillozid*

Now crossing single bridges in marshy rough terrain under the crossfires of many enemy bunkers is a breeze - just apply HappyFunTimebunkerKillozid before each game, and you too will know the freedom of Scenario Victories!

(Side effects are minimal, and may include:

-a map covered with smoke

-U.S. forces crawling all over the far bank

-useless bunkers

-large cans of whoopass being opened

-more useless bunkers

-weeping Scots wannabes trembling in foetal positions

-abandoned bunkers

-women riding horses on beaches

-burning bunkers

-bazooka shots that would make Davey Crocket proud

-dead bunkers

-autosurrenders

-anal leakage)

HappyFunTimeBunkerKillozid: Because bunkers shouldn't slow you down!

*Scenario-Bridge-Bunker-Uselessizonidol

In short,

OGSF: Loss. My streak is over.

[ May 11, 2002, 01:30 AM: Message edited by: dalem ]

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now available to the general public, we are proud to introduce HappyFunTimeBunkerKillozid*

Now crossing single bridges in marshy rough terrain under the crossfires of many enemy bunkers is a breeze - just apply HappyFunTimebunkerKillozid before each game, and you too will know the freedom of Scenario Victories!

(Side effects are minimal, and may include:

-a map covered with smoke

-U.S. forces crawling all over the far bank

-useless bunkers

-large cans of whoopass being opened

-more useless bunkers

-weeping Scots wannabes trembling in foetal positions

-abandoned bunkers

-women riding horses on beaches

-burning bunkers

-bazooka shots that would make Davey Crocket proud

-dead bunkers

-autosurrenders

-anal leakage)

HappyFunTimeBunkerKillozid: Because bunkers shouldn't slow you down!

*Scenario-Bridge-Bunker-Uselessizonidol

In short,

OGSF: Loss. My streak is over.

[ May 11, 2002, 01:30 AM: Message edited by: dalem ]

Originally posted by Lorak:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

And now, before I go and partake in the annual psychosis that is known as "The Minnesota Fishing Opener", which begins here tomorrow in the land of the perpetually frozen,

sti.txt

</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

And now, before I go and partake in the annual psychosis that is known as "The Minnesota Fishing Opener", which begins here tomorrow in the land of the perpetually frozen,

sti.txt

</font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Happy Birthday, m'liege.

I'd give you a *BOOT* for each year, but you know how much I hate aerobic exercise.

"Mileage" is spelled, well, "mileage". S'truth, his odometer rolls long.

Happy Birthday, m'liege.

I'd give you a *BOOT* for each year, but you know how much I hate aerobic exercise.

"Mileage" is spelled, well, "mileage". S'truth, his odometer rolls long.

MrSpkr ... I've had five, count 'em FIVE emails bounce to you today. Two to your OLD address and three to your new one. Could be my ISP ... could be yours ... could be that you're just a flaming idiot who put the wrong address in your profile! Please send me an email and if my reply bounces I can yell at my ISP, you can yell at yours or you can fix your address in the profile.

I've fixed the scenario I created that OGSF was too stupid to review as I asked him, and have sent it to Yeknodathon for his initial move.

The billable hours have been calculated and the invoice is in the mail.

Joe

MrSpkr ... I've had five, count 'em FIVE emails bounce to you today. Two to your OLD address and three to your new one. Could be my ISP ... could be yours ... could be that you're just a flaming idiot who put the wrong address in your profile! Please send me an email and if my reply bounces I can yell at my ISP, you can yell at yours or you can fix your address in the profile.

I've fixed the scenario I created that OGSF was too stupid to review as I asked him, and have sent it to Yeknodathon for his initial move.

The billable hours have been calculated and the invoice is in the mail.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

MrSpkr ... I've had five, count 'em FIVE emails bounce to you today. Two to your OLD address and three to your new one. Could be my ISP ... could be yours

I've had one bounce from him yesterday

I think the best course for him is to surrender immediately to all of those he's playing.

Mace

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

MrSpkr ... I've had five, count 'em FIVE emails bounce to you today. Two to your OLD address and three to your new one. Could be my ISP ... could be yours

I've had one bounce from him yesterday

I think the best course for him is to surrender immediately to all of those he's playing.

Mace

well... Boo_Radley has attanied the rank of idiot! err.. kniggitt.

Lorak

If you must know, I attained the rank of idiot long before I made my first appearance here. It must have been in 9th grade, when fresh out of Parochial school, I entered the public school system with their greatly relaxed dress code. I remember my first day there. I showed up wearing red socks, green pants (polyester, don't ya know) and a green and yellow paisley shirt. Two years after paisley had gone WAY out of style.

I should have just stayed at home, beat the crap out of myself and saved everybody the trouble.

well... Boo_Radley has attanied the rank of idiot! err.. kniggitt.

Lorak

If you must know, I attained the rank of idiot long before I made my first appearance here. It must have been in 9th grade, when fresh out of Parochial school, I entered the public school system with their greatly relaxed dress code. I remember my first day there. I showed up wearing red socks, green pants (polyester, don't ya know) and a green and yellow paisley shirt. Two years after paisley had gone WAY out of style.

I should have just stayed at home, beat the crap out of myself and saved everybody the trouble.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

]If you must know, I attained the rank of idiot long before I made my first appearance here. It must have been in 9th grade, when fresh out of Parochial school, I entered the public school system with their greatly relaxed dress code. I remember my first day there. I showed up wearing red socks, green pants (polyester, don't ya know) and a green and yellow paisley shirt. Two years after paisley had gone WAY out of style.

So I take it no one told you you didn't have to continue to wear your parochial school uniform?

Good Lord, I'd thought recent events here in our own State had prepared me for this sort of revelation about the Church, but any faith that would allow a school to require children to dress as you describe is beyond the pale.

With enough counseling, children can overcome many traumas, and no harm done, eh? (certainly the attitude being taken at the highest levels of the American branch of the Church these days), but I doubt that even complete personality reprogramming could help a child that underwent your original sartorial abuse.

Please, Boo, do not delay another minute! Put on the Parochial School Uniform you describe, have yourself photographed, and post the results here on the Thread as soon as is humanly possible.

We want to help you overcome this pain. And we can only do that if we can see and fully understand it. You can trust us. Really. I don't think any of us are members of the clergy.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

]If you must know, I attained the rank of idiot long before I made my first appearance here. It must have been in 9th grade, when fresh out of Parochial school, I entered the public school system with their greatly relaxed dress code. I remember my first day there. I showed up wearing red socks, green pants (polyester, don't ya know) and a green and yellow paisley shirt. Two years after paisley had gone WAY out of style.

So I take it no one told you you didn't have to continue to wear your parochial school uniform?

Good Lord, I'd thought recent events here in our own State had prepared me for this sort of revelation about the Church, but any faith that would allow a school to require children to dress as you describe is beyond the pale.

With enough counseling, children can overcome many traumas, and no harm done, eh? (certainly the attitude being taken at the highest levels of the American branch of the Church these days), but I doubt that even complete personality reprogramming could help a child that underwent your original sartorial abuse.

Please, Boo, do not delay another minute! Put on the Parochial School Uniform you describe, have yourself photographed, and post the results here on the Thread as soon as is humanly possible.

We want to help you overcome this pain. And we can only do that if we can see and fully understand it. You can trust us. Really. I don't think any of us are members of the clergy.

Seanachai,

You say it's your birthday

It's my birthday too--yeah

They say it's your birthday

We're gonna have a good time

I'm glad it's your birthday

Happy birthday to you.

Yes we're going to a party party

Yes we're going to a party party.

I would like you to dance--Birthday

Take a cha-cha-cha-chance-Birthday

Dance

Well it's my birthday too--yeah

Happy birthday to you.

Down a malt for me.

Seanachai,

It's my birthday too--yeah

They say it's your birthday

Happy birthday to you.

Yes we're going to a party party.

Take a cha-cha-cha-chance-Birthday

Dance

Well it's my birthday too--yeah

Happy birthday to you.

Down a malt for me.

Mace and Joe-

Southwestern Bell's email server is apparently down. They are not sure when it will be back up (it's been dead since about 6am).

Try again tomorrow afternoon and see if you have any luck then.

Same goes for any email opponents.

Steve

[ May 11, 2002, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Mace and Joe-

Southwestern Bell's email server is apparently down. They are not sure when it will be back up (it's been dead since about 6am).

Steve

[ May 11, 2002, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Mace and Joe-

Steve

Okay pal, we'll try it then ... if that's the way you want to play it ... it's a damn poor workman who blames his tools!

Joe