Peng west of the Pecos: The Challenge goes to Texas

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, as Giles Corey of this strange drama, I can definitely say that my defense council Noba has his work cut out for him. Reverend Parris has already shown up in the form of this Riechman sot, while the rest of the Australian branch of the Society Against the Expression of Free Thought are not the type to show their faces in public, although I am sure that Abigail Williams and Ruth Putnam are the mode they follow. Certainly if you think hard enough, you could also perhaps cast Dorosh as Goody Nurse, and maybe Seanachi as Reverend John Hale.

My suggestion is that the "hate Slapdragon" group be relegated to the same bin that the Klu Klux Klan and the Ayran Brotherhood are. Certainly their intellectual achievements rival this group, and in many ways when they get their dander up, their behavior has much in common. As was pointed out to me in a very funny note, the more that these sorts don't like me, the more my stock rises with the common person. It is sort of like being hated by the Hitler Youth. If they get their panties in a bunch each time you speak, then you are most definitely doing something right.

[ May 13, 2002, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Slapdragon ]

Well, as Giles Corey of this strange drama, I can definitely say that my defense council Noba has his work cut out for him. Reverend Parris has already shown up in the form of this Riechman sot, while the rest of the Australian branch of the Society Against the Expression of Free Thought are not the type to show their faces in public, although I am sure that Abigail Williams and Ruth Putnam are the mode they follow. Certainly if you think hard enough, you could also perhaps cast Dorosh as Goody Nurse, and maybe Seanachi as Reverend John Hale.

My suggestion is that the "hate Slapdragon" group be relegated to the same bin that the Klu Klux Klan and the Ayran Brotherhood are. Certainly their intellectual achievements rival this group, and in many ways when they get their dander up, their behavior has much in common. As was pointed out to me in a very funny note, the more that these sorts don't like me, the more my stock rises with the common person. It is sort of like being hated by the Hitler Youth. If they get their panties in a bunch each time you speak, then you are most definitely doing something right.

[ May 13, 2002, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Slapdragon ]

Posted by sodball :

You think I'm in here because I want to be? I loathe the stench of you undersexed drooling morons baiting each other with pre-pubescent snot throwing. I'm in here for one purpose, and one purpose only - to see Slapdragon get his arse minced like burgermeat. On that basis, I think I should like to sit on the defence counsel - until he squeals.
Your only purpose here is to Sod Off. You will add nothing to proceedings, therefore you can go and play with the traffic. You are not wanted, needed, required to do anything other than post elsewhere.

We note the following :

A/ No charges are forthcoming.

We need not defend against that which is not present. No specifics. The Australian Bill of Evidence, 1987; requires all evidence to be presented to the DEFENSE, Before it's presentation in court.

The Crown, in this case Seanachai, must therefore accept that no evidence for the charges exist.

We will therefore, also demand that the promised harassment by the MBT of those with an Anti-Slapdragon bias be followed up to it's fullest.

Noba.

Posted by sodball :

You think I'm in here because I want to be? I loathe the stench of you undersexed drooling morons baiting each other with pre-pubescent snot throwing. I'm in here for one purpose, and one purpose only - to see Slapdragon get his arse minced like burgermeat. On that basis, I think I should like to sit on the defence counsel - until he squeals.
Your only purpose here is to Sod Off. You will add nothing to proceedings, therefore you can go and play with the traffic. You are not wanted, needed, required to do anything other than post elsewhere.

We note the following :

A/ No charges are forthcoming.

We need not defend against that which is not present. No specifics. The Australian Bill of Evidence, 1987; requires all evidence to be presented to the DEFENSE, Before it's presentation in court.

The Crown, in this case Seanachai, must therefore accept that no evidence for the charges exist.

We will therefore, also demand that the promised harassment by the MBT of those with an Anti-Slapdragon bias be followed up to it's fullest.

Noba.

Posted by Slapdragon:

*sag*

What's the "hate Slapdragon" group? Have I missed something?

Nobber said:

Noba.

Perhaps, then, one of you should keep your squire on a tighter leash, for I have received a challenge from within the pool in the last two hours. Whose squire is it, say I?

Posted by Slapdragon:

*sag*

What's the "hate Slapdragon" group? Have I missed something?

Nobber said:

Noba.

Perhaps, then, one of you should keep your squire on a tighter leash, for I have received a challenge from within the pool in the last two hours. Whose squire is it, say I?

Moriarty, OGSF, MrSpkr; My computer is back up and running. Please re-send the last turn in our little "clutch-O'-death" games, as all that I had has been wiped from existence (much as the friggen' SSN's of this current thread should have been long ago).

I am now playing UN-modded, and it hurts my eyes. I know that will make you all happy, which pains me even more, which increases your pleasure, which wounds me, which...

Damn, that's a vicious circle, Eh?

I would also like to formally call dalem a fart-knocker of the first order, and trust that he can remove his saliva-stained fingers from his mouth long enough to send me a set-up.

Did I say I hate Texas? Lived in Galveston, then Beaumont, for nearly a year. B-52 sized mosquitos, cockroaches that would steal your wallet, and armadillos that bent your wheel rims when you hit them. Not to mention the tallest thing you could ever see was man-made. Though Berli claims to hate it, surely Texas can only be the creation of the evil one.

Moriarty, OGSF, MrSpkr; My computer is back up and running. Please re-send the last turn in our little "clutch-O'-death" games, as all that I had has been wiped from existence (much as the friggen' SSN's of this current thread should have been long ago).

I am now playing UN-modded, and it hurts my eyes. I know that will make you all happy, which pains me even more, which increases your pleasure, which wounds me, which...

Damn, that's a vicious circle, Eh?

I would also like to formally call dalem a fart-knocker of the first order, and trust that he can remove his saliva-stained fingers from his mouth long enough to send me a set-up.

Did I say I hate Texas? Lived in Galveston, then Beaumont, for nearly a year. B-52 sized mosquitos, cockroaches that would steal your wallet, and armadillos that bent your wheel rims when you hit them. Not to mention the tallest thing you could ever see was man-made. Though Berli claims to hate it, surely Texas can only be the creation of the evil one.

Dear God!! and Berli.

I am away for a weekend and come back to find this!!??

What kind of cruel joke has the Bard thrown at us this time? Invites all the SSN's in here, and then leaves and hasn't been seen since?

Oh, and welcome back Meeks. Yes we still hate and loath you. Glad to see that even in the throws of insanity you can read a compass and find home.

Lorak the loathed

Dear God!! and Berli.

I am away for a weekend and come back to find this!!??

What kind of cruel joke has the Bard thrown at us this time? Invites all the SSN's in here, and then leaves and hasn't been seen since?

Oh, and welcome back Meeks. Yes we still hate and loath you. Glad to see that even in the throws of insanity you can read a compass and find home.

Lorak the loathed

Originally posted by dalem:

I would just like to say that I am positive, without a doubt, no possibility of error here, the data all really point to one inescapable conclusion...

Slapdragon is an ape.

Are we done now?

Wonderful. Now you've gone and offended apes worldwide. What did they ever do to you? I admit the possibility, coming from carny stock as you do, that perhaps your mother was frightened by one once as she shilled for the Hootchie-Cootchie dancers, but still must you lump them all in the same pile as SnackWagon? I should think not.

{edited to remove one superfluous article, because God knows I don't need Joe Shaw flapping his gums at me again.}

[ May 13, 2002, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

I would just like to say that I am positive, without a doubt, no possibility of error here, the data all really point to one inescapable conclusion...

Slapdragon is an ape.

Are we done now?

Wonderful. Now you've gone and offended apes worldwide. What did they ever do to you? I admit the possibility, coming from carny stock as you do, that perhaps your mother was frightened by one once as she shilled for the Hootchie-Cootchie dancers, but still must you lump them all in the same pile as SnackWagon? I should think not.

{edited to remove one superfluous article, because God knows I don't need Joe Shaw flapping his gums at me again.}

[ May 13, 2002, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

I once thought of myself as above Lorak, seeing as how he's pudgy, uncoordinated and not too bright, I considered myself to be his superior, sort of the ubermensch of his universe, and though I knew that Seanachai was the coxswain of this ill-fated enterprise, I assumed that my own cracked voice held some sway over dear Lorak's pathetic life.

Only now do I discover that I am not above my sweet, misunderstood Lorak, nay, for Lorak does not even exist at an altitude even close to mine, rather, I am distant from Lorak, as a shining star to a waybeggoten teen, clumsily attempting to remove the bra of his underage cousin. It saddens me, in a way that he could never understand, owing to his tremendous stupidity, that all he can catch is the slightest glimpse of my majesty, the hope diamond before disease-ridden swine. Take note, Hiram dear lad, this is true sadness.

I once thought of myself as above Lorak, seeing as how he's pudgy, uncoordinated and not too bright, I considered myself to be his superior, sort of the ubermensch of his universe, and though I knew that Seanachai was the coxswain of this ill-fated enterprise, I assumed that my own cracked voice held some sway over dear Lorak's pathetic life.

Only now do I discover that I am not above my sweet, misunderstood Lorak, nay, for Lorak does not even exist at an altitude even close to mine, rather, I am distant from Lorak, as a shining star to a waybeggoten teen, clumsily attempting to remove the bra of his underage cousin. It saddens me, in a way that he could never understand, owing to his tremendous stupidity, that all he can catch is the slightest glimpse of my majesty, the hope diamond before disease-ridden swine. Take note, Hiram dear lad, this is true sadness.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Wonderful. Now you've gone and offended apes the worldwide. What did they ever do to you? I admit the possibility, coming from carny stock as you do, that perhaps your mother was frightened by one once as she shilled for the Hootchie-Cootchie dancers, but still must you lump them all in the same pile as SnackWagon? I should think not.

My dear mother was never "frightened" by an ape. She's tougher than that. Now, the "three-legged man", was another story altogether.

I just assumed that, since Seanachai seems to have front-loaded us with some sort of trial for Slap, it had to do with his probable ancestry.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Wonderful. Now you've gone and offended apes the worldwide. What did they ever do to you? I admit the possibility, coming from carny stock as you do, that perhaps your mother was frightened by one once as she shilled for the Hootchie-Cootchie dancers, but still must you lump them all in the same pile as SnackWagon? I should think not.

My dear mother was never "frightened" by an ape. She's tougher than that. Now, the "three-legged man", was another story altogether.

I just assumed that, since Seanachai seems to have front-loaded us with some sort of trial for Slap, it had to do with his probable ancestry.

You bring up a good point. I was under the impression that the trial is about FlackWagon running riot in the outerboards (much like the outerboards are running riot here. Ah, there's irony for you). But perhaps the trial is not so much because of what he's allegedly done, but rather just because he is!

You bring up a good point. I was under the impression that the trial is about FlackWagon running riot in the outerboards (much like the outerboards are running riot here. Ah, there's irony for you). But perhaps the trial is not so much because of what he's allegedly done, but rather just because he is!

Originally posted by Slapdragon:

"All hail our semi-inflated Dark Lord..OOOIIII!"

Jeez SlapJack..I've seen subtler self serving drivel from disgraced TV preachers.."I have sinned O Lord..sob"

So lets break it down

A. SlapJack is persecuted by despicable monsters..akin to KKK and Aryan Dupes everywhere

B. SlapMonkey has continued to uphold turth liberty and the pursuit of minutia in the face of this onslaught.

C. His SlappingWrymahood will continue to do so until they nail the last spike thru his feet and he can die for the sins of all mankind.

This whole thing reminds me of that Simpsons episode where they decide to have a film festival in Springfield and Monty Burns puts together that film based on his life story...

"Truly you are the King of Kings"

I for one do not hate SlappyMack. For as evil as that black lump which was his soul is, I find him the spicey mustard on the CM forum.

Without him our Forum experience would be somewhat less and a blander shade of grey.

Now don't get me wrong I hope he gets the chair but I am sure like an Evil Spirit he will be re-incarnate and return to us stronger than ever before.

Now from what I can tell this whole Peng thingy is like a gentlemens club for Riddlin deprived daycare dropouts.

Lord of the Flies in black and white and Hungarian subtitles if you will.

Is there anyone here who can be considered your leader and if so take me too him. For I wish to learn more of your backward culture and to be your King!

"All hail our semi-inflated Dark Lord..OOOIIII!"

Jeez SlapJack..I've seen subtler self serving drivel from disgraced TV preachers.."I have sinned O Lord..sob"

So lets break it down

A. SlapJack is persecuted by despicable monsters..akin to KKK and Aryan Dupes everywhere

B. SlapMonkey has continued to uphold turth liberty and the pursuit of minutia in the face of this onslaught.

C. His SlappingWrymahood will continue to do so until they nail the last spike thru his feet and he can die for the sins of all mankind.

This whole thing reminds me of that Simpsons episode where they decide to have a film festival in Springfield and Monty Burns puts together that film based on his life story...

"Truly you are the King of Kings"

I for one do not hate SlappyMack. For as evil as that black lump which was his soul is, I find him the spicey mustard on the CM forum.

Without him our Forum experience would be somewhat less and a blander shade of grey.

Now don't get me wrong I hope he gets the chair but I am sure like an Evil Spirit he will be re-incarnate and return to us stronger than ever before.

Now from what I can tell this whole Peng thingy is like a gentlemens club for Riddlin deprived daycare dropouts.

Lord of the Flies in black and white and Hungarian subtitles if you will.

Is there anyone here who can be considered your leader and if so take me too him. For I wish to learn more of your backward culture and to be your King!

Oh yeah! He got the common man's vote, yowza, Jimbo, pass the beans and pull up a ballot, Slappy done convinced our unedubacated asses to votes green! Well I'll be violated by a pig on Sunday, Ma, I guess Slappy didn't hear nothin' from ol' Aristotle, or was it his pappy, dear ol' Plato, who done said "No just man ever appealed to the crowd". Well, shoot, that ain't gonna stop me an' my kin from saying, hell-doggies, Slappy's the man for me!

By the way, what's this here all about, anyhoo?

Oh yeah! He got the common man's vote, yowza, Jimbo, pass the beans and pull up a ballot, Slappy done convinced our unedubacated asses to votes green! Well I'll be violated by a pig on Sunday, Ma, I guess Slappy didn't hear nothin' from ol' Aristotle, or was it his pappy, dear ol' Plato, who done said "No just man ever appealed to the crowd". Well, shoot, that ain't gonna stop me an' my kin from saying, hell-doggies, Slappy's the man for me!

By the way, what's this here all about, anyhoo?