Peng west of the Pecos: The Challenge goes to Texas

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PondScum

Meeks, you decapitated zombie rising from the grave, I have a bone to pick with you. My first PBEM game. Ever. Against Berli. And on some sub-Crodaburg monstrosity of a map from your quivering hand, you bastiche. Does your syphilitic brain remember it? Every variety and experience level of troops under the sun? Snow? Big stone buildings? 14" artillery? FLAMETHROWING TANKS?? I'll have you for that. When we both find some free time around the CMBB release, I shall RENT YOUR ARMIES ASUNDER. I shall SALT YOUR WOMEN AND RAPE YOUR LAND.

Lorak, did I mention that Sir Yeknod (that's just... so... wrong) lost to me again? His brave donkeytruppen were no match for Mr VT Arty.

And will someone please tell me, exactly, why we are trying Slapdragon, and not the TRUE criminal here? A great crime has been committed. A terrible wound has been inflicted on the MBT. And we all know who the perpetrator is, oh yes. Ladies and... you others... we must bring the criminal to book. We must stop him ever inviting <font size=-1>outerboarders</font> in here again. Yes, we must

<font size=+2>TRY SEANACHAI</font>

(he tries, he really does, but he needs our help)

String him up, I say! Do I have a second?

Guest PondScum

Meeks, you decapitated zombie rising from the grave, I have a bone to pick with you. My first PBEM game. Ever. Against Berli. And on some sub-Crodaburg monstrosity of a map from your quivering hand, you bastiche. Does your syphilitic brain remember it? Every variety and experience level of troops under the sun? Snow? Big stone buildings? 14" artillery? FLAMETHROWING TANKS?? I'll have you for that. When we both find some free time around the CMBB release, I shall RENT YOUR ARMIES ASUNDER. I shall SALT YOUR WOMEN AND RAPE YOUR LAND.

Lorak, did I mention that Sir Yeknod (that's just... so... wrong) lost to me again? His brave donkeytruppen were no match for Mr VT Arty.

And will someone please tell me, exactly, why we are trying Slapdragon, and not the TRUE criminal here? A great crime has been committed. A terrible wound has been inflicted on the MBT. And we all know who the perpetrator is, oh yes. Ladies and... you others... we must bring the criminal to book. We must stop him ever inviting <font size=-1>outerboarders</font> in here again. Yes, we must

<font size=+2>TRY SEANACHAI</font>

(he tries, he really does, but he needs our help)

String him up, I say! Do I have a second?

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Gah, makes me want to brick myself.

Why?

You're amongst friends and comrades here. I'm sure there'll be plenty of volunteers eager to assist.

Mace

{edited in protest of the presence of SSN}

[ May 13, 2002, 04:31 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Gah, makes me want to brick myself.

Why?

You're amongst friends and comrades here. I'm sure there'll be plenty of volunteers eager to assist.

Mace

{edited in protest of the presence of SSN}

[ May 13, 2002, 04:31 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Yes we are.

Berli whined:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Soddball:

You think I'm in here because I want to be? I loathe the stench of you undersexed drooling morons baiting each other with pre-pubescent snot throwing. I'm in here for one purpose, and one purpose only - to see Slapdragon get his arse minced like burgermeat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not gonna happen, so your presense is no longer needed.

Presence. Incoherent cretin.

[ May 13, 2002, 05:36 AM: Message edited by: Soddball ]

Yes we are.

Berli whined:

quote:

You think I'm in here because I want to be? I loathe the stench of you undersexed drooling morons baiting each other with pre-pubescent snot throwing. I'm in here for one purpose, and one purpose only - to see Slapdragon get his arse minced like burgermeat.

Not gonna happen, so your presense is no longer needed.

Presence. Incoherent cretin.

[ May 13, 2002, 05:36 AM: Message edited by: Soddball ]

Yes we are.

I see some of the vermin are still running about.

You seem to be laboring under the misconception that this is some sort of democracy. It is not. Even if it were, as an SSN, you vote would be worth less than a Croda on a hot summer's day

Yes we are.

I see some of the vermin are still running about.

You seem to be laboring under the misconception that this is some sort of democracy. It is not. Even if it were, as an SSN, you vote would be worth less than a Croda on a hot summer's day

Berli said

I care not for your democracies, your oligarchies, your self-perpetuating fascist regimes. I stand here to bellow and howl, and mock you, Hurly Berli, for your failure to speek propper.

as an SSN, you vote
YOU VOTE?

Don't you mean your vote?

I thought that as official overseer and beard-wearer of the Peng, you would at least be able to handle your words. Now I find that you're incapable of stringing two .... erm.... yeah.

Since I'm here, and whilst I'm waiting...

I demand a scrap with one of your lowly squires. I'll paste him into the ground, and sell the remaining bits to a Romanian paste merchant. I have a few game slots spare whilst I'm waiting for the tournaments to start, so can one of you Kaniggets sort out a scrapette for me?

Berli said

I care not for your democracies, your oligarchies, your self-perpetuating fascist regimes. I stand here to bellow and howl, and mock you, Hurly Berli, for your failure to speek propper.

as an SSN, you vote
YOU VOTE?

Don't you mean your vote?

I thought that as official overseer and beard-wearer of the Peng, you would at least be able to handle your words. Now I find that you're incapable of stringing two .... erm.... yeah.

Since I'm here, and whilst I'm waiting...

I demand a scrap with one of your lowly squires. I'll paste him into the ground, and sell the remaining bits to a Romanian paste merchant. I have a few game slots spare whilst I'm waiting for the tournaments to start, so can one of you Kaniggets sort out a scrapette for me?

Egad. I invite the Muthah Beautiful Thread out to Texas -- I thought it would make an interesting allegory, allow me to use a few "Yee-haws", "pardners" and "con sarn its" -- and look what happens.

First and foremost, we have the growing problem with illegal immigration. Hell, this bunch is even worse than real life -- at least the real life illegals can keep the yard manicured.

Second, we have a miniscule segment of the population who have been here since the beginning of time immemorial returning, claiming the MBT to be theirs, and setting up some sort of common law court to try various and sundry imagined offenses.

Third, the kook element has returned. I thought the fecking brick had been imbedded in Meeks' skull, WTF happened with that? I vote we round 'em up, shove 'em in a piece of crap plywood building and sic Janet Reno and the ATF on 'em.

Hell, it's gotten so bad Joe Shaw got homesick and headed down here for the week. He's out there, somewhere within 20 miles of where I sit now. I really need to get the damn paperwork on my concealed carry permit completed.

At least there is the promise of stenographers, who, like so many brain dead Dallas Cowboy's cheerleaders, should be felt, errr, seen and not heard.

Steve

Egad. I invite the Muthah Beautiful Thread out to Texas -- I thought it would make an interesting allegory, allow me to use a few "Yee-haws", "pardners" and "con sarn its" -- and look what happens.

First and foremost, we have the growing problem with illegal immigration. Hell, this bunch is even worse than real life -- at least the real life illegals can keep the yard manicured.

Second, we have a miniscule segment of the population who have been here since the beginning of time immemorial returning, claiming the MBT to be theirs, and setting up some sort of common law court to try various and sundry imagined offenses.

Third, the kook element has returned. I thought the fecking brick had been imbedded in Meeks' skull, WTF happened with that? I vote we round 'em up, shove 'em in a piece of crap plywood building and sic Janet Reno and the ATF on 'em.

Hell, it's gotten so bad Joe Shaw got homesick and headed down here for the week. He's out there, somewhere within 20 miles of where I sit now. I really need to get the damn paperwork on my concealed carry permit completed.

At least there is the promise of stenographers, who, like so many brain dead Dallas Cowboy's cheerleaders, should be felt, errr, seen and not heard.

Steve

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

To all the cockroaches and other vermin that have decided to grace us your presences...

SOD THE HELL OFF!

So I take it that the trial is still on then? I can see that the welcoming mat has been laid out, thankyou Berli. I still get a kick out of playing Combat Mission with Volksturm units as I get to see your crusty old bearded personage peering back at me as the face pic. of the German militia.

P.S. Have a nice day.

Regards

Jim R.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

To all the cockroaches and other vermin that have decided to grace us your presences...

SOD THE HELL OFF!

So I take it that the trial is still on then? I can see that the welcoming mat has been laid out, thankyou Berli. I still get a kick out of playing Combat Mission with Volksturm units as I get to see your crusty old bearded personage peering back at me as the face pic. of the German militia.

P.S. Have a nice day.

Regards

Jim R.