I've fallen off of the Peng Challenge and I can't get up!

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stare through the gripping fog,

I see the colour of his soul,

He is breaking like a new wind,

I smell the sweet stench of his fear,

No one is closer to you at the end than your killer,

Two men locked in sweet terminal embrace,

I see the look in his eyes as the light fades,

Flecks of blood on his teeth,

It is wonderful...

Simon and I have started my liege(s). Soon I will bring his heart wrapped in a satin purple cloth.

As to the rest of you slack jawed yokels...Git ya heya!!

I stare through the gripping fog,

I see the colour of his soul,

He is breaking like a new wind,

I smell the sweet stench of his fear,

No one is closer to you at the end than your killer,

Two men locked in sweet terminal embrace,

I see the look in his eyes as the light fades,

Flecks of blood on his teeth,

It is wonderful...

Simon and I have started my liege(s). Soon I will bring his heart wrapped in a satin purple cloth.

As to the rest of you slack jawed yokels...Git ya heya!!

Originally posted by Croda:

For those of you who've been asking, I have in fact sired again. Brian and Justin were born yesterday afternoon just after 3:30 EST. Both babies and mom are doing wonderfully. I would post a picture, but verizon seems to think that direct linking to images is too much fun to allow, so they do not.

Hoowah!

Finally, Crawdad, you have some tactical advisors. Maybe now you'll plot some sensible moves in your PBEM's...

I imagine their first words will be something along the lines of "Send me a setup, you git!", followed by all the rivalry that accompanies siblings so close in age...

Brian: "Mom! Justin gave me green frenchmen again!!!"

Mom: "Justin, don't be cruel."

Justin: "But he called me gamey!"

Brian: "Did not!"

Justin: "Did too!"

Justin: "Well, you gave me SS hamstertruppen last time!"

Originally posted by Croda:

For those of you who've been asking, I have in fact sired again. Brian and Justin were born yesterday afternoon just after 3:30 EST. Both babies and mom are doing wonderfully. I would post a picture, but verizon seems to think that direct linking to images is too much fun to allow, so they do not.

Hoowah!

Finally, Crawdad, you have some tactical advisors. Maybe now you'll plot some sensible moves in your PBEM's...

I imagine their first words will be something along the lines of "Send me a setup, you git!", followed by all the rivalry that accompanies siblings so close in age...

Brian: "Mom! Justin gave me green frenchmen again!!!"

Mom: "Justin, don't be cruel."

Justin: "But he called me gamey!"

Justin: "Well, you gave me SS hamstertruppen last time!"

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

...me little disco-bopping Berli glitterball, lip-gloss diva.

You may look forward to so many Mondays that you will forget what the other days are like.

AussieJeff!

Take down the name Yeknod

Now, strike a line through it</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

...me little disco-bopping Berli glitterball, lip-gloss diva.

You may look forward to so many Mondays that you will forget what the other days are like.

AussieJeff!

Take down the name Yeknod

Now, strike a line through it</font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

Your old Unca Stukey now has a new passion and spends his spare time and cash now lurking beneath the warm waters of the Australian coast as an Unterseediven, or sumfink.

Go Great Whites! Go Great Whites!

(and box jelly fish, sea snakes, and maybe even a nasty teredo worm infestation}

Originally posted by Stuka:

Your old Unca Stukey now has a new passion and spends his spare time and cash now lurking beneath the warm waters of the Australian coast as an Unterseediven, or sumfink.

(and box jelly fish, sea snakes, and maybe even a nasty teredo worm infestation}

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

(and box jelly fish, sea snakes, and maybe even a nasty teredo worm infestation}</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

(and box jelly fish, sea snakes, and maybe even a nasty teredo worm infestation}</font>

And finally, this post is dedicated to my all knowing and masterful liege Sir Joe should be Shawt who I worship only like a true psychopant can. And because he pays me. Lots.

4<sup>th</sup>: Congratulations Croda! As someone who has decided to never have children (for obvious reasons) you have my best wishes and sympathy.

Ps. Mace you worthless piece of rippeltwad. There are three types of people in this world...the stupid and the simply ignorant. The only difference between the four is that the ignorant are able to learn the real truth about this great communist dictatorship we call Canada, and the stupid still live here eh.

So now I ask/demand/beg/cajole/wanna know...which two of the six are you? No need to answer right away, you have time to deflate Dolly and put her away first. Expect a setup fifthwithout.

re. Lurker and I still haven't spotted each other in this horrible Runething we're playing, but lotsa stuff gonna go boom soon for me and/or Simon methinks.

And to begin with The_Grog, I should think that if we: </font>

• Gave you a full frontal lobotomy (save that piece for later)</font>
  • Opened your skull and removed your brain(?)</font>
  • Dried it, ground it into a fine powder and then slurried it</font>
  • Coated some wheat seeds with the slurry</font>
  • Planted, grew, and threshed the wheat</font>
  • Milled the wheat, made flour and baked a loaf of bread</font>
  • Sliced the bread, toasted it and lathered on some butter</font>
  • Inserted the piece removed from step 1 to make a nice sandwich</font>
  • Place the sandwich into your skull and sewed everything back up real good... </font>

...You might then be smart enough to realize that you have been challenged and would respond accordingly<sup>3</sup>. And then, Lurker and I still haven't spotted each other in this horrible Runething we're hating (now), but lotsa stuff gonna go boom for me and/or Simon soon methinks. Also [edited because Mace is a pom] nevermind.

[ June 04, 2002, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: Harv ]

And finally, this post is dedicated to my all knowing and masterful liege Sir Joe should be Shawt who I worship only like a true psychopant can. And because he pays me. Lots.

4<sup>th</sup>: Congratulations Croda! As someone who has decided to never have children (for obvious reasons) you have my best wishes and sympathy.

Ps. Mace you worthless piece of rippeltwad. There are three types of people in this world...the stupid and the simply ignorant. The only difference between the four is that the ignorant are able to learn the real truth about this great communist dictatorship we call Canada, and the stupid still live here eh.

So now I ask/demand/beg/cajole/wanna know...which two of the six are you? No need to answer right away, you have time to deflate Dolly and put her away first. Expect a setup fifthwithout.

re. Lurker and I still haven't spotted each other in this horrible Runething we're playing, but lotsa stuff gonna go boom soon for me and/or Simon methinks.

And to begin with The_Grog, I should think that if we: </font>

• Gave you a full frontal lobotomy (save that piece for later)</font>
  • Opened your skull and removed your brain(?)</font>
  • Dried it, ground it into a fine powder and then slurried it</font>
  • Coated some wheat seeds with the slurry</font>
  • Planted, grew, and threshed the wheat</font>
  • Milled the wheat, made flour and baked a loaf of bread</font>
  • Sliced the bread, toasted it and lathered on some butter</font>
  • Inserted the piece removed from step 1 to make a nice sandwich</font>
  • Place the sandwich into your skull and sewed everything back up real good... </font>

...You might then be smart enough to realize that you have been challenged and would respond accordingly<sup>3</sup>. And then, Lurker and I still haven't spotted each other in this horrible Runething we're hating (now), but lotsa stuff gonna go boom for me and/or Simon soon methinks. Also [edited because Mace is a pom] nevermind.

[ June 04, 2002, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: Harv ]

that was... repulsive

agreed

*sounds of retching can be heard*

How the hell can I only type seven words and still have to edit? It's because I'm still in awe of how my Tuesday is actually worse than my Monday was. Monday was a timid mouse compared to the beast that is today. HR already had a good talking to with me today. It seems that I insult too many of my people and use words that demean them. I didn't explain to them that I blame the Peng thread. I just did the cowtow thing and apologized for my carnal nature. How I abhor decent people.

[ June 04, 2002, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]

that was... repulsive

agreed

How the hell can I only type seven words and still have to edit? It's because I'm still in awe of how my Tuesday is actually worse than my Monday was. Monday was a timid mouse compared to the beast that is today. HR already had a good talking to with me today. It seems that I insult too many of my people and use words that demean them. I didn't explain to them that I blame the Peng thread. I just did the cowtow thing and apologized for my carnal nature. How I abhor decent people.

[ June 04, 2002, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

that was... repulsive

agreed

How the hell can I only type seven words and still have to edit? It's because I'm still in awe of how my Tuesday is actually worse than my Monday was. Monday was a timid mouse compared to the beast that is today. HR already had a good talking to with me today. It seems that I insult too many of my people and use words that demean them. I didn't explain to them that I blame the Peng thread. I just did the cowtow thing and apologized for my carnal nature. How I abhor decent people.</font>

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

that was... repulsive

agreed

How the hell can I only type seven words and still have to edit? It's because I'm still in awe of how my Tuesday is actually worse than my Monday was. Monday was a timid mouse compared to the beast that is today. HR already had a good talking to with me today. It seems that I insult too many of my people and use words that demean them. I didn't explain to them that I blame the Peng thread. I just did the cowtow thing and apologized for my carnal nature. How I abhor decent people.</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

that was... repulsive

agreed

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

that was... repulsive

agreed