I've fallen off of the Peng Challenge and I can't get up!

Originally posted by dalem:

Look, Mister "Fire and Darkness, Ice and Flame", if you can't figure out how to make smoke work for yourself, then maybe it's time for your better half to take a crack at the game for awhile.

It's in the right place, it just isn't doing anything. I can see your MGs targetting right through the thickest portion of it... Oh, and she is

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dalem's Taunt:

Originaly posted by some grungy Hippie:

Hey, PL, Make love not war!

Hmm, yes.

Dalem's Challenge:

Originaally posted by some flag-patch assed Manson-moonie, aliens-are-coming, why-don't-we-do-it-in-the-road granola-eating peacenik:

Yo, Bra, Give Peace a Chance!

Ooooookaaaay...

You know Dalem as much as I can respect your stick-to-it-iveness and your "holding firm twenty years after defeat" attitude (well, that is except for the shiny new BMW and the job as an Insurance Undertaker ...er Underwriter) you've just got to pull yourself together, leave the commune, take a shower,(no not one of Bauhaus' "special showers") and accept the fact that hatred, greed, and bloodlust are GOOD things.

You do those things and we'll see about a challenge. If we were to brawl, I agree in principle on the small size, as I can only play CM for 30 second intervals before my computer goes into a Wargames like melt-down.

"Do you want to play a game?"

[ June 05, 2002, 09:31 AM: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

Dalem's Taunt:

Originaly posted by some grungy Hippie:

Hey, PL, Make love not war!

Hmm, yes.

Dalem's Challenge:

Originaally posted by some flag-patch assed Manson-moonie, aliens-are-coming, why-don't-we-do-it-in-the-road granola-eating peacenik:

Yo, Bra, Give Peace a Chance!

Ooooookaaaay...

You know Dalem as much as I can respect your stick-to-it-iveness and your "holding firm twenty years after defeat" attitude (well, that is except for the shiny new BMW and the job as an Insurance Undertaker ...er Underwriter) you've just got to pull yourself together, leave the commune, take a shower,(no not one of Bauhaus' "special showers") and accept the fact that hatred, greed, and bloodlust are GOOD things.

You do those things and we'll see about a challenge. If we were to brawl, I agree in principle on the small size, as I can only play CM for 30 second intervals before my computer goes into a Wargames like melt-down.

"Do you want to play a game?"

[ June 05, 2002, 09:31 AM: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Perhaps if I simply paid one of the Aussies to hunt down AussieJeff and beat him into a state of compliance...

Just send AussieJeff a sheep costume and Mace his address.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Perhaps if I simply paid one of the Aussies to hunt down AussieJeff and beat him into a state of compliance...

Just send AussieJeff a sheep costume and Mace his address.

By GAWD when the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread makes a mistake he steps up to the plate (American baseball reference for our Australian comrades), settles his helmet firmly about his head (American football ... the only REAL football ... reference for our Australian comrades) and admits his error (a word that means "mistake" for our Australian comrades).

It turns out that the Squire Grudge Match is actually between Goanna and CMPlayer, not Mace and CMPlayer.

So ... Goanna lad, Mace has already wasted a good deal of your alloted time by trying to figure out how the hell HE got involved so time's a'wasting and you better get on the stick.

Refer to the map posted previously and send in your choices, map diagram if you choose and a narrative explaining your battle plan AND MAKE IT HUMOROUS DAMNIT ... bad enough we have to deal with you lot, you can at least make it funny.

Joe

By GAWD when the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread makes a mistake he steps up to the plate (American baseball reference for our Australian comrades), settles his helmet firmly about his head (American football ... the only REAL football ... reference for our Australian comrades) and admits his error (a word that means "mistake" for our Australian comrades).

It turns out that the Squire Grudge Match is actually between Goanna and CMPlayer, not Mace and CMPlayer.

So ... Goanna lad, Mace has already wasted a good deal of your alloted time by trying to figure out how the hell HE got involved so time's a'wasting and you better get on the stick.

Refer to the map posted previously and send in your choices, map diagram if you choose and a narrative explaining your battle plan AND MAKE IT HUMOROUS DAMNIT ... bad enough we have to deal with you lot, you can at least make it funny.

Joe

Mommy..Daddy..Stop It!!

Can't you see, you are tearing me apart!!!

I think I finally understand this place..it is the Mad Tea Party, CM style...

Quick everyone around the table counter clockwise!!

And one two three..."Aufstraugtaktic"!!

Mommy..Daddy..Stop It!!

Originally posted by The_Capt:

Mommy..Daddy..Stop It!!

Shut UP! This is for your own good, one day you'll thank us lad ... and if not you then your therapist.

Joe

Originally posted by The_Capt:

Mommy..Daddy..Stop It!!

Shut UP! This is for your own good, one day you'll thank us lad ... and if not you then your therapist.

Joe

Originally posted by Persephone:

InflataBerli.jpg

[And as another day ends and the rain tries to fall in useful ways strange noises can be heard from the paddock... strange pumping noises...]

*squimp* *squimp* *squimp *squimp*

....psssssssssssssssssssssssssh

Bother.

*squimp* *squimp* *squimp* *squimp* *squimp* *squimp* *squimp* *squimp*

Comon yer little begger I want yer big 'n' firm

*squimp* *squimp* *squimp* *squimp*

.... ahhhh... *squimp*.... and one more for Mondays... *squimp*

Lets have a look at yer *squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Hmmmm, chest hair... *squeak* *squeak*... posture *squeak*... needs a little *squeak* *squeak*... *squeak* *squeak*....

ooohhhh, *honk* ohhhhh, bwabwabwabwabwabwabwa *honk* *honk* eeeyoooooore....

Yeknod o' tha Thistle

Originally posted by Persephone:

InflataBerli.jpg

[And as another day ends and the rain tries to fall in useful ways strange noises can be heard from the paddock... strange pumping noises...]

*squimp* *squimp* *squimp *squimp*

....psssssssssssssssssssssssssh

Bother.

*squimp* *squimp* *squimp* *squimp* *squimp* *squimp* *squimp* *squimp*

Comon yer little begger I want yer big 'n' firm

*squimp* *squimp* *squimp* *squimp*

.... ahhhh... *squimp*.... and one more for Mondays... *squimp*

Lets have a look at yer *squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

Hmmmm, chest hair... *squeak* *squeak*... posture *squeak*... needs a little *squeak* *squeak*... *squeak* *squeak*....

ooohhhh, *honk* ohhhhh, bwabwabwabwabwabwabwa *honk* *honk* eeeyoooooore....

Yeknod o' tha Thistle