I've fallen off of the Peng Challenge and I can't get up!

Roight Then Lads! It's time for the first ever and hopefully never to be repeated ]Challenge For The Squire!

These here is the rules and ****e!

The attached map is to be used for the placement of troops, well ... not actually PLACEMENT so much as to determine which troops to buy and roughly where to put them. The Germans (Mace since I can decide who gets what and I don't like him like AT ALL} are setting up in the Red zone while the British {CMPlayer since I REALLY don't like him and he deserves since he's Swedish and that's the next worst thing to being a Pommie) will set up in the Green Zone.

Now there won't actually be any real setting up unless you want to do so and send a comparable screen shot to illustrate your setup. I'll send the map to both of you.

Now lads, we're looking for (Print Screen} GAMEY purchases here, something that's ahistorical to the point of being ludicrous and unfair to the point of The_Capt's pointy little head.

We're also looking for )First( a battle plan worthy of Hannibal ... you know Hannibal, he does the cheese at the McDonalds down the street, crackerjack cheeseman.

So let's get those creative juices flowing lads, you've 500 whole points to spend and I'll be the ultimate arbiter of the receipient of this fine, never before used, slightly brain damaged Squire.

And remember ... I CAN'T BE BOUGHT! ... but I can be leased for surprisingly affordable amounts.

TestMap.jpg

Joe

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roight Then Lads! It's time for the first ever and hopefully never to be repeated ]Challenge For The Squire!

These here is the rules and ****e!

The attached map is to be used for the placement of troops, well ... not actually PLACEMENT so much as to determine which troops to buy and roughly where to put them. The Germans (Mace since I can decide who gets what and I don't like him like AT ALL} are setting up in the Red zone while the British {CMPlayer since I REALLY don't like him and he deserves since he's Swedish and that's the next worst thing to being a Pommie) will set up in the Green Zone.

Now there won't actually be any real setting up unless you want to do so and send a comparable screen shot to illustrate your setup. I'll send the map to both of you.

Now lads, we're looking for (Print Screen} GAMEY purchases here, something that's ahistorical to the point of being ludicrous and unfair to the point of The_Capt's pointy little head.

We're also looking for )First( a battle plan worthy of Hannibal ... you know Hannibal, he does the cheese at the McDonalds down the street, crackerjack cheeseman.

So let's get those creative juices flowing lads, you've 500 whole points to spend and I'll be the ultimate arbiter of the receipient of this fine, never before used, slightly brain damaged Squire.

And remember ... I CAN'T BE BOUGHT! ... but I can be leased for surprisingly affordable amounts.

TestMap.jpg

Joe

For those of you who've been asking, I have in fact sired again. Brian and Justin were born yesterday afternoon just after 3:30 EST. Both babies and mom are doing wonderfully. I would post a picture, but verizon seems to think that direct linking to images is too much fun to allow, so they do not.

For the lady (ladies if you count Mace's ewes who read the page) Brian weighed in at 6 lbs 11 and Justin at 6 lbs 14. Both were at 19 inches.

This explains my lack of turn sending, which is a blessing for all of my opponents who are still trying to figure out if they want to die moving forward or running away.

For those of you who've been asking, I have in fact sired again. Brian and Justin were born yesterday afternoon just after 3:30 EST. Both babies and mom are doing wonderfully. I would post a picture, but verizon seems to think that direct linking to images is too much fun to allow, so they do not.

For the lady (ladies if you count Mace's ewes who read the page) Brian weighed in at 6 lbs 11 and Justin at 6 lbs 14. Both were at 19 inches.

This explains my lack of turn sending, which is a blessing for all of my opponents who are still trying to figure out if they want to die moving forward or running away.

Originally posted by Croda:

Congratulations, Matt!!

Congratulations, Matt!!

Guest PondScum

For those of you who've been asking, I have in fact sired again.

"On hearing this news, Director of Homeland Security Tom Ridge upgraded the national threat level to ''ULTRAVIOLET OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL DOOMED I TOLD YOU SO''".

Guest PondScum

"On hearing this news, Director of Homeland Security Tom Ridge upgraded the national threat level to ''ULTRAVIOLET OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL DOOMED I TOLD YOU SO''".

Many Congrats, M'Lud! House Croda is growing by leaps and bounds!

In other Croda-esque news:

Schlock Monkey: This was the very first game I played in the MBT. It's still not finished. We are stuck on the last turn and the bastiche will not let me die in peace.

Smegmadathon: I could be winning both our games but with only receiving a move every two weeks, it's hard to remember.

Noba-D's Home Right Now, So Leave A Message After The Beep: Just got underway, so I'm not dying a whole lot just yet.

C? I'm a Player My stalwart band of jack-booted thugs are just beginning to unload a giant can of whup-ass on his poncing Poms. Even with half my armor a smoking ruin.

Dale-M for Murder: In a bold, decisive move, he has committed his two StuGs, a Marder and I believe, a full third of his defending force in attacking a lone assault boat someone accidently left poking out over a hill, waaaaaaay on the other side of the map.

Methinks he is displeased with me.

Sauncie Jeff: Judas Priest! Can we have just a few more tanks show up unannounced? I think I've all but stopped his forward progress, but it's hard to see through all the smoke emanating from the burning hulks that used to be my armor.

I think that brings me up to date.

Many Congrats, M'Lud! House Croda is growing by leaps and bounds!

In other Croda-esque news:

Schlock Monkey: This was the very first game I played in the MBT. It's still not finished. We are stuck on the last turn and the bastiche will not let me die in peace.

Smegmadathon: I could be winning both our games but with only receiving a move every two weeks, it's hard to remember.

Noba-D's Home Right Now, So Leave A Message After The Beep: Just got underway, so I'm not dying a whole lot just yet.

C? I'm a Player My stalwart band of jack-booted thugs are just beginning to unload a giant can of whup-ass on his poncing Poms. Even with half my armor a smoking ruin.

Dale-M for Murder: In a bold, decisive move, he has committed his two StuGs, a Marder and I believe, a full third of his defending force in attacking a lone assault boat someone accidently left poking out over a hill, waaaaaaay on the other side of the map.

Methinks he is displeased with me.

Sauncie Jeff: Judas Priest! Can we have just a few more tanks show up unannounced? I think I've all but stopped his forward progress, but it's hard to see through all the smoke emanating from the burning hulks that used to be my armor.

I think that brings me up to date.

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Croda!

Persephone

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Croda!

Persephone

Oh no! The Croda clan is catching up to us in size! MrSpkr's House must convene and consider a measure to9 increase our issue to meet this threat to our dominance!

{WHOMP}

Um, measure tabled (rather forcefully, I might add) by MrsSpkr.

Congrats, Croda.

Steve

Oh no! The Croda clan is catching up to us in size! MrSpkr's House must convene and consider a measure to9 increase our issue to meet this threat to our dominance!

{WHOMP}

Um, measure tabled (rather forcefully, I might add) by MrsSpkr.

Congrats, Croda.

Steve

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Congrats Croda.

Here's to hoping they take after their mom.

Think it through, their mom had sex with Croda (we presume). Are you sure you want to wish that on them?</font>