I've fallen off of the Peng Challenge and I can't get up!

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Congrats Croda.

Here's to hoping they take after their mom.

Think it through, their mom had sex with Croda (we presume). Are you sure you want to wish that on them?</font>

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Congrats Croda.

Think it through, their mom had sex with Croda (we presume). Are you sure you want to wish that on them?</font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Congrats Croda.

Important Senior Knight update

The Olde Ones have found reason to elevate two of out members.

Sir Dalem, le petite Chevalier du Persiflage

Sir Stuka, Knight Commander of Victoria, the Dirtbag Knight

not sure why Seanachai said to make him the Dirtbag Knight, but there ya have it

not sure why Seanachai said to make him the Dirtbag Knight, but there ya have it

Hey!

Congrats Matt!!

I was going to sign on and see if I could one-up Seanachai's hell-weekend.

But it is just too nice seeing some good news to type in my failings.

So congrats and well wishes to your wife.

In other news.

I'm really starting to hate Mace! Not only is he a beta-tester.. but he is determined to make me look worse in our scenario than I really am. Now granted.. I am a tactical moron, so it is no easy feat for him. But I have never seen a game go to **** so quickly before in my life. (and I have had pleanty go to **** pretty quick too).

Lorak the loathed.

Hey!

Congrats Matt!!

I was going to sign on and see if I could one-up Seanachai's hell-weekend.

But it is just too nice seeing some good news to type in my failings.

So congrats and well wishes to your wife.

In other news.

I'm really starting to hate Mace! Not only is he a beta-tester.. but he is determined to make me look worse in our scenario than I really am. Now granted.. I am a tactical moron, so it is no easy feat for him. But I have never seen a game go to **** so quickly before in my life. (and I have had pleanty go to **** pretty quick too).

Lorak the loathed.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

'Dirtbag' indeed!

I'll have you know Seanachai that I haven't been on the dirtbikes (I assume thats where the dirtbag reference spawned) since march.

Your old Unca Stukey now has a new passion and spends his spare time and cash now lurking beneath the warm waters of the Australian coast as an Unterseediven, or sumfink.

BTW, Aussiesniff, I returned our last game file when the Olde Ones were still using combs.

Why haste thou forsaken thy duty?

Twat.

'Dirtbag' indeed!

I'll have you know Seanachai that I haven't been on the dirtbikes (I assume thats where the dirtbag reference spawned) since march.

Your old Unca Stukey now has a new passion and spends his spare time and cash now lurking beneath the warm waters of the Australian coast as an Unterseediven, or sumfink.

BTW, Aussiesniff, I returned our last game file when the Olde Ones were still using combs.

Twat.

Sir Dalem congratulations on being elevated to a lowlife in camouflage.

Sir Stuka good show. Now, if you can just get that skulking Sir Leeo to be a big enough thorn in Seanachai's side, he'll be elevated to something or other, too. Then, all of House Moriarty will be high or somefink.

[ June 04, 2002, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: Moriarty ]

Sir Dalem congratulations on being elevated to a lowlife in camouflage.

Sir Stuka good show. Now, if you can just get that skulking Sir Leeo to be a big enough thorn in Seanachai's side, he'll be elevated to something or other, too. Then, all of House Moriarty will be high or somefink.

[ June 04, 2002, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: Moriarty ]

Congratulations, Croda!

But isn't this the second 'blessing' to occur within your familial unit since the beginning of the Peng Challenge Thread, for a total of three children? Or am I remembering some other fecund lackwit?

In any case, we all surely wish the very best for your children. So far, the 'wishing' is about evenly split between 'hoping that the wife is of good, intelligent, and genetically adequate stock, and that the children will favour her to the exclusion of any other possibility', and 'hoping, for the sake of the children, that she's an adulteress with good taste'.

Of course, both these camps are based on the 'Nature versus Nurture' concept.

The 'Nurture versus Nature' camp are almost unanimously in favour of divorce, with the wife getting custody. A small minority favour the forcible intervention of the State to seize the children and send them to live with a family in Cuba.

I on the other hand, take the approach that the Peng Challenge Thread has just acquired two more unwitting recruits.

Which would make two unwitting, and one half-witted members to our credit from the same family.

Congratulations, Croda!

But isn't this the second 'blessing' to occur within your familial unit since the beginning of the Peng Challenge Thread, for a total of three children? Or am I remembering some other fecund lackwit?

In any case, we all surely wish the very best for your children. So far, the 'wishing' is about evenly split between 'hoping that the wife is of good, intelligent, and genetically adequate stock, and that the children will favour her to the exclusion of any other possibility', and 'hoping, for the sake of the children, that she's an adulteress with good taste'.

Of course, both these camps are based on the 'Nature versus Nurture' concept.

The 'Nurture versus Nature' camp are almost unanimously in favour of divorce, with the wife getting custody. A small minority favour the forcible intervention of the State to seize the children and send them to live with a family in Cuba.

I on the other hand, take the approach that the Peng Challenge Thread has just acquired two more unwitting recruits.

Which would make two unwitting, and one half-witted members to our credit from the same family.

I think, Berli, that I might have mumbled something off-the-cuff about a 'Dirtbike Knight'.

Oh, well, no harm done...

Make it so.

I think, Berli, that I might have mumbled something off-the-cuff about a 'Dirtbike Knight'.

Make it so.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Make it so.</font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Make it so.</font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

'Dirtbag' indeed!

Twat.</font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

'Dirtbag' indeed!

Twat.</font>

Originally posted by Croda:

For those of you who've been asking, I have in fact sired again. Brian and Justin were born yesterday afternoon just after 3:30 EST. Both babies and mom are doing wonderfully. I would post a picture, but verizon seems to think that direct linking to images is too much fun to allow, so they do not.

For the lady (ladies if you count Mace's ewes who read the page) Brian weighed in at 6 lbs 11 and Justin at 6 lbs 14. Both were at 19 inches.

This explains my lack of turn sending, which is a blessing for all of my opponents who are still trying to figure out if they want to die moving forward or running away.

Well done, Missus Matt (primary birthing unit) and Mister Matt (secondary birthing unit)!! Two more lil' Croda's to bolster the BTS Army in coming months, eh??

I like the choice of Brian, especially since they named a world famous moofie after 'im!

May both you and your newly extended family have good luck and good fortune in the coming years. God knows I need it!!!

[For Matt's eyes only - PSST: Oi!! Take whatever time you need to owe me turn #68 of Kent Manor. If I get it within the next 6 months, I'll count that as a bonus!!..]

"Coochie, coochie-coo...."

AJ

Originally posted by Croda:

For those of you who've been asking, I have in fact sired again. Brian and Justin were born yesterday afternoon just after 3:30 EST. Both babies and mom are doing wonderfully. I would post a picture, but verizon seems to think that direct linking to images is too much fun to allow, so they do not.

For the lady (ladies if you count Mace's ewes who read the page) Brian weighed in at 6 lbs 11 and Justin at 6 lbs 14. Both were at 19 inches.

This explains my lack of turn sending, which is a blessing for all of my opponents who are still trying to figure out if they want to die moving forward or running away.

Well done, Missus Matt (primary birthing unit) and Mister Matt (secondary birthing unit)!! Two more lil' Croda's to bolster the BTS Army in coming months, eh??

I like the choice of Brian, especially since they named a world famous moofie after 'im!

May both you and your newly extended family have good luck and good fortune in the coming years. God knows I need it!!!

[For Matt's eyes only - PSST: Oi!! Take whatever time you need to owe me turn #68 of Kent Manor. If I get it within the next 6 months, I'll count that as a bonus!!..]

AJ

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Croda:

AJ</font>

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Croda:

AJ</font>